Lover's Tail - Cover

Lover's Tail

by Emerson Laken-Palmer

Copyright© 1999 by Emerson Laken-Palmer

Incest Sex Story: She's a new member of the family and she brings them together like nothing before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Caution   .

Even though Jenny could not say a word, I knew, from the moment my mother brought her to our home, that she and I would have a very special friendship.

Mother brought Jenny to look after the house and me and Amber because she worked days and, since our father died, she didn't want to be alone at night.

Jenny was beautiful, with long, brown hair and big, sparkling brown eyes that, from the way they first looked at me, conveyed that she felt something for me.

I was a teenager then. Brimming with adolescent lust for female attention.

I well remember the night that I lay in my bed, holding my cock in my hand and masturbating. My mind full of images of girls who were allowing me to have sex with them.

But, at that time, that was all I could manage; sex in my mind and with my hand.

I had not yet had the pleasure of touching actual feminine flesh. Or even seeing a girl naked, other than my sister Amber who I had seen in the bathroom a few times.

I was sixteen at that time and Amber was two years younger. Seeing her little tits and blossoming bush wasn't the thrill I had expected it to be.

I wanted feminine attention badly at that age.

I didn't realize it would come so unexpectantly from Jenny, a family servant.

As I lay, jacking my cock of its rising excitement and thinking frantically of deflowering one of the girls at school, I suddenly felt a presence on the bed and opened my eyes to see Jenny, sitting by my side and looking down at my raging erection.

I should have been startled and embarrassed and moving quickly to cover my humiliation and shame.

But the way that Jenny just stared at my cock, with desire in those soft, brown eyes, conveyed to me that I had nothing to feel shame about and that something exciting, for both of us, was going to happen.

I took my hand from my cock, letting it stand on its own from its unabated excitement.

Jenny licked her lips and then moved her face to my loins.

I shuddered as her soft tongue made contact with the head of my shaft. It was so warm and wet and the feel of her hot breath through my pubic hair almost caused me to shiver.

Jenny licked the head all over, paying special attention to the most excited and sensitive portion. She seemed to sense my rising excitement as she licked and licked and made my cock dance with sexual fervor.

Then, just as I was about to cum, she took my whole cock into her mouth so that I could feel her throat surround the head and grip it as her tongue continued to lap down my shaft and send me past the point of endurance.

I placed my hand on the soft, brown hair of her head and let out a sound between a gasp and a yelp as my body went rigidly into orgasm and the scalding sperm shot from my loins, up through my cock, and burst out the piss-hole into Jenny's hot throat.

Jenny grunted with desire and seemed to suck out my cumload like a greedy bitch in heat.

My orgasm was all consuming and powerful and left me panting and weak on the bed.

Jenny seemed to smile at me and, just as quickly as she had come to my room, she got off of my bed and left.

In my post-orgasm euphoria, I could hear her quiet footsteps heading for Amber's bedroom.

She must be going to check on her, I thought as I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

The next morning, when I went down to breakfast and saw Jenny with mother and Amber, I was happy that she couldn't speak and tell what had happened. Even though I knew that she would not divulge our sexual secret, even if she could.

That night, as the four of us watched TV, I could see Jenny eyeing me from her spot on the couch. I could see her eyes drift down at my cock, every so often, and I had the feeling that she couldn't wait for bedtime and a chance to come to my room again.

I wondered, as I said goodnight and walked upstairs, if Jenny might actually let me fuck her this time.

What would her pussy feel like? I wondered, as I shed all of my clothes and got into bed.

I had left the bedroom door open a crack to allow Jenny to enter without making a sound.

It seemed like several hours had passed as I lay, naked on my back, and thought about what might happen.

I was soon holding myself in my hand and I began my all too familiar ritual of jacking myself off and thinking about pussy. Pussy that I craved but had never yet actually experienced.

In the semi-darkness, I could hear the door to Amber's room, down the hall, open and then the soft sounds of bare feet in the hallway.

I was just about to reach for the sheet and cover myself when my door opened slightly and she came in.

It was Jenny.

She walked straight to my bed, her eyes fixed on me with a look of desire as she now stood beside me and looked down at my erect cock for a moment and I stared back at her wondering what she was going to do.

She then got on my bed, facing away from me and then lowered her face to the sheet and her chest to the mattress, leaving her ass high in the air in invitation.

I could see her pussy. It looked excited and wet.

I didn't waste a moment. I scampered to my knees and got behind her, looking down at the side of her face, partly hidden beneath her brown hair, for a sign that she wanted me to do what I thought she wanted me to do.

I could see her look back at me, nothing but continued desire in her eyes.

I took hold of my cock and guided it toward her wet-looking slot, feeling the heat as my large, inflamed cockhead touched the lips of her feminine opening.

It was heaven.

I moved the tip of my cock slowly up and down in her gash, thrilling to its soft slickness as it lubricated my dick-head.

Would my cock fit inside her? I wondered. Did she really want me to do this?

My question was answered as I felt Jenny push back at me, forcing her pussy lips to spread and open for my shaft.

I held my breath from the sexual thrill of it as I felt my penis sinking into her hot, slick depths.

Ooh, it felt so good. Just as I had imagined it would.

Spurred by the sensation, I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her behind toward me as I pushed my loins forward.

My cock sank fully into Jenny as I heard a low moan of excitement escape from her. A moan that told me that this felt just as thrilling to her as it did to me.

At the coaxing of the way she began to churn her sexual organ back at me, I began to earnestly fuck Jenny, hard and fast. My first, thrilling fuck into a real, female pussy.

Jenny's vagina was so tight and so hot and so luxurious that I found it difficult to keep myself from going over the edge of climax.

A low, whining moan escaped her as I felt her pussy tighten its clutch-hold on my cock and that sensation pushed me over the edge and my spine tightened as I began to cum, spewing my load of sperm deep into Jenny as she tightened and twisted her pussy back at me.

After several, thrilling spasms, I was totally depleted and I fell beside her and we panted together in evidence of our shared orgasms.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.