Ellen - Cover

Ellen

Copyright© 1999 by Emerson Laken-Palmer

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

She pulled her mouth away from mine and said, "Oh, God!" And then she pulled her lower body up so that my swollen dick pulled out of her with a loud, wet, suction sound. "Oh God, Danny," she repeated, breathlessly. "It's so sensitive now. I can't have it inside me anymore."

"What?" I asked in her ear.

She lay herself back down on me so that her fuzzy pubic mound rested on my throbbing cock. "I'm tingling all over, Danny. I think I'm still cumming! Ohhhh! It was wonderful," she cooed in my ear, "but my pussy just tickles too much now to have you in me anymore."

"But what about me? How do I get off?"

She was quiet for a moment and then she said, "I'll work it out of you with my hand again."

Well, I reasoned, I really didn't want to take the chance of cumming in her... I was so horny now that anything would feel good. But, in my hormonal rage, an idea came to me.

"Ellie," I asked, "do you think you could put it in your mouth?"

"What?"

"You know..."

"Blow you?" She sounded irate and she lifted her head from my shoulder and looked directly at me. "I'm not going to blow you, Danny!"

"God, Ellie! I licked your pussy!"

"Yeah, but you like it!"

"No I don't," I lied, "I did it for YOU. So you would get pleasure. Couldn't you do the same for me?"

She was quiet for a while and she bent her head so that her forehead was touching my collar bone. I wondered what was going through her mind.

"Well, okay," she said reluctantly, "but don't you dare cum in my mouth!"

"Oh, never!" I said.

Ellen sat up and leaned over and suddenly the room was full of light. She had turned on the lamp.

"What?"

"I want to see it," she said, as she moved to sit, cross legged, next to my thighs, "I want to see it when you cum."

"Yeah, sure."

I looked down at her pretzeled little body as she leaned over my dick and held it in her hand. She gazed at it, pasty with her drying moisture, for long moments. "It smells like pussy," she observed, crinkling her nose. "Shouldn't you go clean it?"

"No," I assured her, "it's YOUR pussy!"

She shrugged and dropped her tongue to the tip of it. The warm, wet contact made me shiver.

"This is so nasty," she whispered, looking at me over the top of my dick and grinning in pained embarrassment, "I can't believe I'm doing this." But then she put the head between her lips and softly sucked on it.

Son of a bitch it was spectacular! My cock just thrilled from it.

She pulled her face back a little and now seemed to be minutely examining my shaft and my balls for a few moments. A drop of excited pre-cum appeared out of the opening of my dick as she held it firmly in her hand.

She turned her head to me, pulling her hair over so that I could see her pretty face. Then my little sister started to jerk me off, leaning down to just lick or kiss the head every so often.

"Put it in your mouth," I softly instructed.

Ellen made a sour face but she bent over and put the head between her lips again, sucking now as she jacked me. She scraped me with her teeth a couple of times (at first) but, as she got used to what she was doing, I could sense that she was becoming interested in how to please me and that she was actually getting into it herself.

Her eyes closed (the way they did when she was kissing) and her sucking and jacking soon began to feel deliciously sensual and wondrous. After a time, she started to slowly lick my cock, from the base to the tip, with long, wet tongue strokes, as she gripped my shaft and squeezed it. The sensations made me whimper and lift my ass from the bed.

"Does this feel good?" she asked, smiling coyly as she looked up my body at me.


"Hell, yes!" I quietly squealed.

Now she swirled her tongue around the throbbing head, causing me to gasp and clutch at my bed sheets. Then it seemed like she was trying to see just how much of me she could take into her pretty mouth. She began squeezing my balls gently, with one hand, as she pumped the base of my shaft with the other and lowered her face to my loins so that my cock head pushed deep into her hot, sucking mouth. I could feel her breath on my pubic hair and hear the baby-like sounds she made as she nursed on me and her tender tongue worked at tickling my most sensitive area. It charged me with an almost unbearable, compelling ecstacy.

I could feel my balls tighten, as she cradled them in her hand, and they began to gush with my load. I reached quickly down and pulled her hair back so that I could see my cock disappearing into that sweet mouth...

"I'm cumming!" I urgently whispered and she pulled her face back as if my dick had been a snake. She kept jacking me though and you should have seen her eyes light up, like a kid on Christmas morning, when I started to spurt huge, milky wads into the air.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, as she looked down at my dick and the pearly cum that was shooting out and then oozing from the tip and dripping down the shaft and over her jacking hand. She was smiling brightly at what she had done.

Then, to my awe, Ellen suddenly leaned over and took the, sperm coated, head of my dick into her mouth and sucked on it, thrilling me beyond belief as I felt her draw out the last of my orgasm and my thick jizz along with it.

When I was fully spent, she pulled her mouth from me and sat up, licking my cum from her pretty lips with a thoughtful expression on her face, as if she were testing a recipe that she had concocted. Then she looked at me, pulling her long blond hair around to the back of her head again, and said, matter-of-factly, "Your cum isn't so icky, I guess. It's kind of bitter though," she casually stated, "but it's sweet... with a sort of a pepper taste to it."

That's when we heard our parents door open and Ellen quickly reached over and turned out the light.

We sat together in the darkness and listened to the sounds of Dad taking a squirt. Then the toilet flushed and we heard him go back to bed.

Ellen got up and pulled her night-shirt on over her head.

"Thank's Ellie," I said, "that was great!"

She leaned over the bed and kissed me with a passionate, open mouth. I could taste my sperm on her tongue as she did it. When she pulled her lips away, she looked into my eyes and sweetly whispered, "I love you, Danny." Then she stood up and quietly left the room.


The next morning, I drove Ellen to school with me. She was very quiet on the way.

"What's with you?" I asked as I parked the Firebird.

"I don't know," she answered. "I feel kind of funny this morning."

"What do you mean "funny"?"

"I don't know, Danny. I just don't feel right about last night. I mean, it felt really good and all... I just feel really guilty and dirty about it now. I always do afterwards. And I sucked your cock," she added in a pained whisper.

"Oh Ellen, a lot of girls do that..."

"Not nice ones, Danny."

"Ellen, you're a nice girl. You're the nicest girl I can think of."

"You don't think I'm like a whore or something?" Her little voice trembled on the edge of tears. "Danny, I'm only fifteen!"

I leaned over and hugged her (looking around to make sure that nobody saw me).

"No, Ellie," I told her, "you're just as sweet as can be. Don't think about it that way. It felt great to me. I really loved it!"

Ellen hugged me back and opened the car door. "Just don't ask me to do it again," she said, wiping her wet cheeks with her fingertips.


"Alright," I answered, "... if it makes you feel so bad."

She started to get out but I reached over and grabbed her arm.

"What about the other things, Ellie? Can we do the other things again?"

"I don't want to talk about it right now."

"Ellie?" I demanded.

"Maybe. When I'm in the mood. Maybe."

I let her go and watched her walk toward her friends, her cute little ass swaying sexily in her tight blue jeans.

We didn't do anything for the next month. We were alone many times, but we occupied ourselves with other things. It was like we had gone back to just being brother and sister again. I started to feel better about myself.

I still wasn't scoring with any chicks but Christmas came and went and now I was on the track team and we were practicing three times a week. I think it took a lot of the sexual energy away from me.

One saturday night in January we were all home and watching TV. A big movie was coming on and Mom and Dad were sitting in their favorite chairs while I lay on the couch in nothing but my track shorts. Ellen came down from the bathroom. She had just taken a shower and she was wearing her pink night-shirt.

"What's on?" she asked.

"It's a James Bond thing, hon," Mom said. "It's just starting. Why don't you sit down and watch it with us? It'll be a family get together."

"I'm kind of tired," Ellen said in a sleepy voice, "and I feel sorta chilled."

"Maybe you're coming down with something," Mom said. "You just got out of the shower, Ellie. Put the blanket, by the couch, around you."

Ellen got the blue blanket and sat down on the couch by my knees. She watched the movie for a time and then she lay down, in front of me, pulled the blanket over us and propped her head up on her elbow.

It was like the first time when I felt her pussy here on the couch. Only now Mom and Dad were right here with us. I could feel Ellen's soft ass up against my dick again and (even though I fought it) I could sense it go instantly hard.

Damn! I thought. Why did this have to happen now? What if she were to jump up and Mom or Dad saw it? The movie went on and Ellen didn't move and my dick stayed hard and I started to sweat. But even though I was in this uncomfortable situation, I started to think about the curvy little feminine body, up against me, and the immense pleasures that it could give me. I began to slowly fuck at my sister's bum.

It was like the last time again. Ellen didn't move or change her expression or look away from the TV. I reached down, under the cover of the blanket, and pulled the back of her night shirt up. She wasn't wearing any panties. I pushed my hand between her warm, soft thighs and began to manipulate her pussy. It was unusually dry, in her girl slit, when my finger's first got there, but as I probed around, inside her, she became very slick and wet.

She and I still looked ahead, at the TV, as if nothing was going on. Mom and Dad were only a few feet away (in either direction) and they watched the TV and commented to each other about it, from time to time, unaware that their son's finger was now deep inside their daughter's pussy.

I was so excited that I thought I was going to explode.

Ellen was as wet as could be now. I pulled my hand from her and looked at her face. She was just watching the TV (as was I). I reached to my shorts and pulled them down, past my pipe-like dick. I had to scoot down a bit, to get into the proper position, but I held my cock and pushed it between her thighs so that the tip was pressing at her wet opening.

It was incredible! I could feel Ellen move so that we could get a better angle for penetration and then I felt her legs part slightly and her hand grasped my dick (from between her thighs) and maneuvered it into her hot hole. I slowly pushed my cock into my sister (and felt her pushing back) until my dick-head was touching the roof of her insides and my pubic bone was up against the soft pillows of her warm ass cheeks.


But what was I to do now? I couldn't just fuck her with our parents in the room. They'd see (and maybe hear) the movements. But I couldn't remain motionless inside of her either! It felt far too good! The compulsion to thrust my dick was just too overwhelming! I had to fuck her! But I knew that I had to fuck into her very slowly and carefully. It was maddening! But ohhh did it feel so wonderful!

As I fucked her, I ran my hand up and down her soft, girlish frame, from her shoulder, down her thin waist and up the curve of her hip and down her bare thigh. I ran my hand up under her night-shirt and up her smooth little body to pet and stroke her warm, fleshy breast and supple nipple.

I knew that we would not be able to "get off" this way but it was just so delicious being sexually joined to her with such danger in the room.

I became aware that Ellen's hand was between her legs and that she was rubbing her pussy with my dick inside of her. I could feel the motion of her slick pussy flesh on the base of my cock as her fingers worked at her clit. I could also feel her insides tighten whenever her clit would telegraph a jolt of pleasure through her body. This, in turn, would send a thrilling jolt through my sensitive, buried dick! Wow! Man, was this exciting! I could hardly stand it!

What an incredible situation! Fucking my sister, right here, under Mom and Dad's nose!

I moved my hand to the soft curve of her hip and (ignoring the danger) began to fuck her faster (pushing in deeper and pulling her onto my cock). Ellen responded by manipulating her clit, with her fingers, a little faster. I held her girlish curves more tightly now and started to really ram myself into her (but with very little noticeable movement and absolutely no sound!).

I worked my other hand under her body so that I could clutch her firm little breast as I fucked her. It's nipple stood out like a hard thimble and I squeezed it and pulled her hip back on me and thrust my cock deeply into her again and again and again. We fucked and fucked, like this, for quite an exciting while. It was so nasty and dangerous and thrilling to churn my sex into hers with our parents right in the same room.

I could feel my cock swelling harder as my excitement was reaching an unbearable level. I stopped my thrusting and just held the curve of her hip tightly, squeezing her tit hard and pushing myself into her as far as I could go.

Then I could feel it: Ellen's body went stiff and she was cumming. Her fingers were pushing hard on her clit (and the base of my inserted dick) and her insides were gripping my rigid cock tightly again and again as she had her orgasm spasms. In the grip of her climax, Ellen was pushing herself back hard on my deeply buried shaft and forcing it into her even further. It was too much for me. I couldn't help myself. I started to cum. And I mean CUM! I could feel my cock jerking hard as I began to forcefully ejaculate, jet after jet of thick, hot sperm, deep into my own little sister. My orgasm was so intense that I thought my heart would stop! I grabbed her, at the curves of both hips now, so that I could pull her harder onto my cock and get my nut off, into her, real good. I could feel her soft ass cheeks spreading, on my lower stomach, as I tried to thrust my erupting shaft up, into her tender little pussy, even further and (at the same time) I felt her insides squeezing repeatedly on my spewing cock and exquisitely milking my load out of me and drawing it into her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.