New Life Style - Cover

New Life Style

by Drifter

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

At first I just shook off my suspicions as silliness on my part. Sure Janet had been working late an awful lot lately, and there had been all those out of town trips with her boss... but that was to be expected. She was moving up rapidly in her company and you had to make sacrifices to get ahead. She had been working hard and the rewards had been forth coming, raises and promotions and a bigger office with her own secretary. Janet was good at sales and it showed.

Then one night when she was working late again I had just finished the laundry, it was my turn, and I was putting some of her things away when I opened her lingerie drawer by mistake. She always did her lingerie herself, said I might ruin it. Well the article on top immediately caught my eye. It was a sheer black teddy with sexy lacy trim. I remembered teddies well from a previous girl friend prior to meeting Janet. She had quiet a collection of stuff like that, she had worked at Victoria's Secrets. But I had never seen Janet in one.

Janet enjoyed sheer brief undies, on the sexy side but nothing like this. As I said I had never seen Janet in this. I dug around more and I thought I was back with my old girl friend. The drawer was full of the sexiest underthings I had ever seen. Half bras that pushed up the breasts while leaving the top half and the nipples exposed, crotch-less panties, panty and bra sets that were so sheer you could read a book through them. Garter belts and sexy hose. The drawer was full of that stuff... and I had never seen any of it before. I restored the drawer as best I could, to the way I had found it. Fixing myself a scotch and water I sat down to think about this.

It appeared obvious that at least Janet had a life I was not a part of. I tried to think of some explanation but the only one that was even close to believable was my wife was having an affair. That all that sexy lingerie was for someone besides me.

My first thought was I couldn't blame any guy for trying to make it with her. Janet is a walking wet dream with a body that is so tempting and so sexy... unbelievable the way it moves... and she has always loved to show it off. Her full firm breasts sway and seem to beg to be caressed, a narrow waist that my hands almost reach around, an ass that still drives me crazy, and those long shapely legs... she really is quite a sexy package. You get the idea. And she loves sex, oh how she loves sex. The first time we got in the sack after dating briefly I knew I had found every man's dream. She loves to do it all, loves to experiment, and is so good at it all.

As I became more and more convinced she must be having an affair I was puzzled by my reactions or lack thereof. I wasn't the least bit upset. I wasn't jealous. I was mostly puzzled as I thought over our sex life and I found little to criticize. We had sex almost every night and weekends were frequently spent in bed. We still enjoyed everything and Janet was always eager to engage in ever possible sex act we could dream up. She would cum more frequently and harder than any woman I had ever known. To say she was multi-orgasmic would be such an understatement. Even on those evenings when she worked late, after she got home she would shower and come to bed with an enormous sexual appetite.

What the hell was going on?. As I thought about her with another man I had to admit the idea was... intriguing... her fucking another guy not only didn't piss me off or make me jealous but it turned me on more than a little. I had a raging hard on just thinking about her with another man. I had read stories about guys who liked their wives to play around and them watch even.

I admit I had thought about playing around some since we had been married, mostly while out of town on business trips. How could I be too offended if Janet was doing what I had wanted to do but was too chicken.? As I sat there with my drink, my only fear was that she might leave me. I really loved this gal. I had never enjoyed another female at so many things as with Janet. Sex, conversation, games... I loved doing it all with her... I wanted her to stay, affair or no.

It was a strange evening. I sat there and let my mind wander, if she was having an affair, then who? Was it someone I knew? Was she screwing Don, her boss? Don was a bright, very successful, highly energetic guy. I had met him several times, been in his home, been out with he and his lovely wife socially. I really liked Don. In fact Don was the first black man that I had felt like I knew well enough to call a friend. Was he fucking Janet? As I turned that possibility over in my mind I realized I had even a bigger raging hard on.

I looked at the clock, 10:15pm. Where was Janet right now? With Don? At a motel, her office... ? What were they doing? My active imagination worked overtime. I could almost picture the two of them, his dark skin contrasting with her light complexion as he plowed between her open legs. I tried to get it out of my head, perhaps I was making a mountain out of nothing. Perhaps there was an explanation for the drawer full of sexy stuff. But I knew better. The question was what was I going to do now? Was I going to confront Janet or try and ignore it? From the size of the collection of lingerie, her affair had been going on for some time. Should I just let it stay a secret? Could I handle that?

I went back into our bedroom to get ready for bed. I looked at our bed and wondered if Don, if he was the one, had fucked Janet here in our bed? Again I realized I wasn't the least bit jealous. I was damned curious though. I looked at that drawer again. I seemed to be drawn to it. I opened it again and looked at several of the "come fuck me" garments. I looked through the things and then I noticed a small box under the rest of the stuff. I was hooked, no way I wasn't going to open it.

I opened the box and folded back the tissue paper to find a sheer fire engine red half bra, a matching garter belt and hose. It was hot and then I noticed the card under them. I thought 'Well there is your answer, if you really want to know who.' I picked the card up and realized I was hard again and my palms were sweaty. I opened the card and read,

Hi My Hot Lover,

Janet baby, please save these for our trip to Atlanta next

week. I can imagine how hot you will look in them.

I can hardly wait.

Your black warrior,

Don

I slowly closed the card. I carefully replaced everything and closed the drawer. Well now I knew. But what the hell was I going to do about it?

Then I heard Janet coming in the front door. I looked at my watch, 11:45pm. I heard her call out as she came up the stairs,

"Hi sweetheart I'm home."

"Hi hon... I'm in the bed room."

I heard her growl sexily and say,

"Hmmm good Jim... as soon as I get today's grime off of me I will be right there. I hope you aren't too tired. I am soooo horny. I will be there in a flash."

I heard the shower going and I was hard waiting eagerly to make love with my hot sexy adulterous wife. I wondered how many times Don had fucked her tonight?

She came in the bedroom bareass drying her delicious assets and smiled saying,

"I thought about your big cock all night honey. I hope you are ready for a long hot fuck."

She looked at me as if she hadn't been fucked in a year and was dying for it. Then shortly in our bed she fucked like it too. By the time we were ready for sleep I was exhausted. Soon she was sound asleep and as I looked down at my beautiful wife looking so sweet, I realized that I had just fucked my sweet sexy wife knowing full well she had been with another man, only minutes before... I was convinced she had been out with Don tonight.

In fact as we were having sex I kept thinking about Janet and Don and it made me hotter as I imagined him shoving his big black cock to my wife. I found myself wondering when it would happen again. I realized I actually wanted it to happen again.

Now as she was sound asleep I kept running it all through my head. What was I going to do? Nothing for the time being I decided... I was going to leave it alone for now. I wondered if they fucked every day at the office, or just when Janet worked late and when the two of them were out of town? I also wondered if there were others?

I finally fell asleep sometime, only to wake up with a throbbing erection. I had been dreaming about Don fucking Janet... I glanced at the clock, 2:11am, and I rolled over and wrapped Janet in my arms. I wanted her. I kissed the back of her neck and cupped one large firm breast in my hand. We both sleep nude and so her soft smooth bare breast filled my hand. She moaned in her sleep. I dropped my hand to her sweet pussy and let my fingers walk around. I brushed across her clit and she jumped. Her cunt was getting wet rapidly and as I slipped two fingers in her I heard her moan and say,

"Hi sweetheart... what a pleasant surprise."

Then she reached back and caught my hard cock in her hand and raising one leg she guided it into her wet slit from behind. I pressed hard and buried it in one stroke. She groaned loudly,

"Oh yes sweetheart that feels so good. I love your cock."

I drove hard as we thrust into each other. Janet came shortly and then she said,

"Pull out I want to finish you with my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth please baby."

I was delighted. Later we rolled up into a tight ball together and Janet sighed saying,

"Honey I love you so much... thanks for waking me up. It was sure worth it."

She was asleep immediately and I looked at her in the moonlit night and she looked so sweet as I thought, yeah baby you love for me to fuck you... and Don... anyone else? I leaned down and kissed her cheek lightly. Life had just gotten a lot more interesting.


I always got home an hour or so before Janet, and in the next few days I discovered a hamper in the back of a closet in our bathroom, a hamper of her dirty sexy lingerie. I picked the top one up and the panties were stiff in the crotch with what could only be dried cum, I picked up another pair and they were identical. In fact every pair of panties in the hamper had dried cum covering the crotch. It appeared as if Janet was getting fucked daily at her office. Or at least somewhere away from home. The wildest part of it was she was getting fucked a couple of times each night at home too. My little wife seemed to be a real nymphomaniac.

I was hard as a rock and I pulled my cock out and beat off into a pair of her cum stained panties. As I wiped my cock on the sheer material I dropped it back into the hamper and closed the lid. I put my pet away and walked into the kitchen to fix myself a stiff drink and think.

Things went on like that for several weeks, including Janet and Don's trip to Atlanta. I found the red outfit the day after she got back from Atlanta in the hamper. There was cum all over it, the bra the garter belt, the hose... I didn't believe one guy could cum so much... then it dawned on me... maybe it wasn't just one guy.

That night she got back from the Atlanta trip, as Janet fucked me silly I imagined her with two and three other guys and I blasted harder than in a long time. In fact afterwards Janet smiled at me and said,

"Wow... I could tell you missed me... you were bigger and harder and you came much more than I can remember. You really filled me up."

I almost said, 'More than the guys you were with in Atlanta' but I just kissed her and said,

"Two nights without you is tough."

She looked at me sort of funny and after a bit she said,

"I bet you really have a tough time when you are out of town for a week huh?"

I just nodded.

"I guess it is understandable that a lot of guys fuck around when they are away like that. I know how hard it would be on you to go for a week without sex."

"Sounds like you are trying to tell me something."

"Well honey... I'm just saying if you couldn't stand it and found yourself a temporary bed partner... I could understand it. That is as long as you came home to me."

I kissed her and hugged her to me and said,

"Would you want me to tell you about it?"

"Hmmm... that is an interesting question... I don't know... it might be hot hearing about you having sex with some one else. Let me think about that. For now if anything were to happen just keep it to yourself unless I ask specifically... OK?"

She kissed me again and she was hot, her kiss was deep and sexy. I went down on her and cleaned her tangy cunt of our combined juices. I wondered if I had ever cleaned any other guy's cum out of Janet. Was that why she showered immediately when she got home? Of course it was.

That week end was fantastic. We were naked all week end and it was a fucking orgy for two. We must have fucked twenty times. I visited every lovely orifice Janet had to offer... at her direction. I loved Janet's tight ass hole and I was in it three or four times that week end. She had always loved that but not too often. Usually about once a month but not this week end. In fact she seemed insatiable every where, her ass, her cunt, her mouth, her tits, getting her pussy eaten... after a short rest she was ready to go again. I loved it but by Sunday night I was shot.

We were cuddled up in bed and she said,

"I loved the weekend darling... I love to fuck you my love... there is nothing I enjoy half as much as taking a big hard cock in me... anywhere."

"Me too sweetheart... but it does seem like your appetite is growing... this was one hell of a week end... we must have fucked twenty times."

"Twenty two." she said smiling...

"If your appetite keeps growing I am going to have to have some help in satisfying your hot little cunt."

We both laughed but you got a gleam in your eyes and you said,

"I guess that is something a guy couldn't deal with?"

"What?"

"If his wife wanted more sex than he did. If say my appetite got to be too much for you."

"What are you asking hon, could I handle it if you got a little "help" on the side?"

"I was just saying guys would have a hard time agreeing to something like that."

"Maybe... some guys."

"Are you saying you could?... Yeah I bet."

I wasn't going to fall in that trap but I said,

"I think a lot of guys could handle that if circumstances were right."

"Like what circumstances?"

"Like if they were sure there was no threat to the marriage, that she wasn't going to run off with some other guy. And if both of the couple agreed to whatever they decided to do."

Janet looked at me like she felt... sad. It was clear what was going on in her head. She had unilaterally been fucking around. Now she as looked worried.

She looked up at me and said,

"Honey... you know I love you and only you right? I don't like to hear you talk about someone running off with someone else. I would die if you left me. I would never leave you. You are my mate in so many ways... sex is just one of them."

"I feel the same honey... no I would not leave you, even if I caught you having an affair."

"Are you serious, even if I let other guys screw me?"

"I love you Janet. If you did that I would want to know why more than anything else. If it were just for fun, or being horny and lonely on a trip, if it didn't take anything away from us, I think I could handle it. At least I would try."

"What if it I wanted extra sex with other men on an on going basis? You know more than a one time thing?"

"Hmm interesting question. I think if everything were great between us... I could handle that"

"This hypothetically stuff is fun honey, if your wife were fucking several other guys in a sort of business/personal relationship for both fun and profit, on a on going regular basis, are you saying it would be OK with you?"

"Possibly. You trying to tell me something?"

"No... just talking... but now I'm tired. Goodnight my love."

She kissed me and rolled over and was instantly asleep. If her conscience was bothering her it sure didn't keep her awake. Over the next week I watched her cum soaked panties pile up in the hamper daily and then disappear when wash day came. She worked late a couple of nights that week. After the second, the next day the red outfit appeared in the hamper again and it was literally covered with cum again. I knew she had been with more than one guy the night before.

But as before when she got out of the shower that night she fucked my brains out. I figured on an average Janet was getting fucked at least four times a day, by several guys... and she never looked better. She glowed with happiness. Strangely enough I was pretty happy too. I was turned on all the time thinking about Janet fucking other guys.

Then I had to go out of town for a few days. To Dallas. I normally call home each night at about ten. I was surprised the first night of my trip when Don answered the phone. I wasn't surprised that he was there, just that he answered the phone. He recognized my voice immediately and he identified himself, not that it was necessary and said Janet was in the bathroom... she will be right here.

Janet came on shortly and her voice was a little high pitched, like when she is nervous or scared,

"Hi Jim... how are you honey? Don and I are working on this new proposal. Working on how to get more business. You don't mind us working here do you sweetheart? It was more comfortable to me to work at home and Don was nice enough to come over."

"No that is fine hon. Just checking in... don't work too hard. Good night."

And I hung up. It was the briefest call I had ever had with my wife. I had cut it short for two reasons, one to put Janet on edge and second I wanted to get some hand relief for my aching cock.

The next night, when I called, Janet answered. She seemed anxious about the previous night. I wasn't sure I wanted to reassure her too much. She was nervous and she talked non stop, something she does when nervous. I said very little. When she brought Don up I just said 'I understood, I guessed.'

She told me she loved me twenty times. I just listened and grunted in response.

As I sat there after hanging up the phone I thought, 'This has to be brought out into the open or it was going to put too much strain on us.'


I got back Friday afternoon, before Janet got home from work. Curious I checked the hamper. A cum soaked pair for each day. She had been busy.

She got home about four and as usual she started for the shower but I stopped her. I pulled her in my arms and kissed her deeply. As I expected I tasted cum in my wife's mouth. When the kiss broke she mumbled something about 'probably tasting awful, lunch was pretty bad.' I smiled to myself as I thought 'uh-huh if you call sucking cock lunch.'

I led her toward our bedroom as she protested she needed a shower first. I overruled and soon we were on our bed bare ass and I was fucking my dear wife like crazy. She responded as usual and it was hot. Her cunt was terribly wet and I realized I was fucking my wife's cum filled cunt. She really got into it and was throwing me all over the bed as she hunched back against my thrusts chanting,

"Yes Jim honey... oh fill me up... fuck me"

Soon I did fill her, flooding her cunt with even more cum. I probably will seem weird to some but I like to eat my wife right after I have fucked her. I like the taste of our juices mixed together in her cunt. As I started to go down on her she smiled at me strangely and said,

"I am awfully full down there honey, you may get more than you bargained for."

I just smiled and ate my honey's sloppy cunt out. She went crazy. She always enjoyed me eating her but it was more today and I smiled to myself thinking she was as turned on as I was by the idea of me eating her cunt full of her lover's cum as well as my own.

We showered together and as we dried each other off I asked,

"Did you do anything interesting while I was away?"

"No nothing unusual."

"How did things work out with you and Don the night he was over here?"

"Oh fine I guess... what do you mean?"

"Well the proposal and being alone here together?"

"Jim and I are alone a lot honey... are you hinting that something happened between he and I?"

"Oh I don't know. Don is a good look guy and lots of white women have hot fantasies about black studs."

"So you think I have the hots for my black boss?" she said and the look in her eye said a lot.

"I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me. You are one sexy lady and you love to fuck more than any one I have ever known. Don is a hunk and in that you spend a lot of time with him, here and out of town, I'm sure the idea has crossed your mind a time or two."

"OK so we are into that hypothetical discussion again huh?"

"Yeah... lets say that."

We had walked into our bed room and had sprawled on our big bed both of us still nude. I noticed her nipples had hardened as we talked. I was also aware my cock had grown a bit.

"OK hypothetically what if I did find Don attractive and had my own black fantasy?"

"I think it might be fun for you. Maybe for both of us"

"It wouldn't bother you if I day dreamed about letting Don fuck me?"

"No... in fact I might enjoy hearing about your fantasy, want to tell me about the time 'Don first fucked you', I mean in your fantasy."

"So you would you like to hear a real sexy story?"

"Yeah hon, tell me a good one, lots of juicy details, my cock is hard already."

She glanced down and wrapped her fingers around my hard cock. She stroked it and said,

"OK I will tell you my fantasy then you can bury this monster in me for real. My fantasy goes like this:


The first time Don fucked me, we had gone to Atlanta together for a three day seminar. It was the first time I had traveled with him. We had gotten to our hotel late the night before the seminar was to start. We checked in and I heard the desk clerk at the hotel say,

'Here are your keys, adjoining rooms as you requested sir.'

Don took the keys and handed me one of them and said nothing. Understand Don and I are tight, we flirt a lot and there had been a little touching, like he had patted my fanny a few times, hugged me and stuff like that. We work very close together and we have gotten to be great friends as well as him being my boss. But I wondered what the connecting rooms was all about. I have to admit it excited me. As the elevator door closed he looked over at me and winked as he frequently did and he said,

'Well I have you alone in a hotel at last.'

'You do boss... you have to behave though... remember I am a married lady.'

'You are one hot looking lady Janet, even if you are married. Forgive me but I had to say that.'

'Thanks Don, I appreciate that. I said I was married not dead.'

With that he slid his arm around my waist and hugged me briefly. I leaned into his side and enjoyed the closeness, not saying a word until the elevator stopped on our floor. We opened our doors and went in. I called you to let you know we had arrived safely. Then I started to unpack when I heard a knock at the door connecting our rooms. Smiling I walked over and opened the door. Don stood there having removed his coat and tie. His shirt was unbuttoned most of the way to his belt and he looked hot to me. I opened the door and turned to continue unpacking. He walked in and flopped on the nearest chair and watched me as I unpacked. Then he said,

'What say we go down to the lounge for a nightcap when you finish there?'

I had taken my coat off too and now I wore this short suit skirt split up the side and a silk blouse. As you know dear I rarely wear a bra when I don't have to. When I wear a suit coat I never wear a bra. Now the silk blouse hugged my breast and clearly outlined the nipples. I realized they were hard and obvious. But I didn't care...

'A drink sounds good, should relax us.'

I finished unpacking my stuff and said, 'OK lets go.'

And I reached for my coat. Don stopped me and staring at my nipples said,

'You look great without the coat... lets go.'

I knew he had been looking at my nipples but I smiled at him and dropped the coat. We left the joining doors open and went out my door with him telling me he had his key. In the elevator he again slipped his arm around my waist and I leaned into him saying,

'Don it is nice we can be close without either of us getting too crazy.'

He smiled at me and didn't answer. He just squeezed me.

The lounge was small, dark, had a small dance floor at the back and slow music was playing. We slipped into a booth next to the dance floor and gave our order to the waitress. When she had left us Don looked at me and said,

'We need to get this out of the way, people are going to look at us strange Janet. A gorgeous white lady with a black guy. People are going to look and maybe even make rude comments. I want you to know if you had rather we can keep pretty distant.'

'Because you are black? Don't be ridiculous. If anyone says anything they will have me to deal with.'

'Janet they will assume lots of things.'

'Like.'

'Like we are sleeping together.'

'I don't care what they think... screw them.'

'I would rather not Janet.'

And he dropped his eyes to my erect nipples. When his eyes met mine again I said,

'I can't help it Don, my silk blouses make my nipples hard when I don't wear a bra.'

'I sure wasn't complaining.'

Our drinks arrived. The waitress was a cute eager looking little blonde with a very brief uniform on and she looked at me and winked. I smiled at her and returned the wink as she left. I mentioned it to Don and he said,

'See. You OK with it?'

'Yeah, in fact if they are going to think it anyway, dance with me.'

I took a big slug out of my drink and was surprised how strong it was. On the dance floor Don pulled me into his arms and pulled me close. I could feel his body against mine all the way and I felt a large bulge against my loins. He was an excellent dancer and we flowed with the music. It was over soon and we sat down enjoying our drinks again. The next number was a slow one with a hard beat. Don stood up and I joined him. Our bodies could not have been any closer and I knew his bulge had grown. It made me wet thinking about it and I wondered if what they say about black guys was true.


Then my wife stopped her story and looked into my eyes searching for any sign of displeasure. She saw lust and she squeezed my cock and said,

"Want me to go on honey... do you like my story?"

I cupped one of her large firm tits and said,

"I love it Janet... please go on... I hope you aren't just a cock tease in your story."

She looked at me and smiled saying,

"Jim my love, I never tease with out following through. You know that."

Then she continued


Now I could feel his cock growing against me. I was really confused. I didn't want to embarrass Don by pulling away... plus it felt good I had to admit. Then as that song ended he pressed his hard cock into me and held it there for a second before he stepped back. No one could misunderstand that gesture. At the booth this time he waited for me to sit and then sat beside me instead of across from me. His firm thigh pressing against mine.

The waitress had brought two fresh drinks and I took a long pull on mine. It seemed even stronger and I was flushed from the booze and from the bulge. My panties were getting very wet. I wondered what he was going to do next? I also wondered what I was going to do if he tried to get me in bed?

We sipped our drinks and joked. I really do like Don a lot and enjoy spending time with him. Tonight I was enjoying it even more than usual. We were sitting very close as I said before. I began to relax that no more was going to happen. I was both relieved and disappointed. Then he slipped his arm around my waist. I guess I shouldn't have but I leaned into him and looking up at him I said,

'Careful Don, I am not used to drinking with a sexy man in a hotel miles away from my husband.'

'Thanks for the compliment love. Tell me, have you ever been unfaithful to your husband?'

I looked at him and smiled and said,

'I think I will take the fifth on that boss.'

He smiled at me and hugged me to him. I felt my large breast crushed against him and my nipple talking to me. Then I looked up at him. I was so turned on. Don was exuding sex and I was feeling receptive. Then he leaned over and whispered in my ear,

'I would love to hear that you had fucked someone besides Jim. I admit I am not always true to Connie. I just love sex and hate to pass up a special opportunity.'

'Don, damn... I love it too. I shouldn't be talking like this but Jim and I have sex almost every night and weekends are real orgies for two. I admit I adore sex and OK I also admit that I have enjoyed other men... a few times.'

'Thanks for sharing that with me Janet... I was feeling guilty for wanting to make love to you.'

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.