Nancy, Our Innocent Young Niece - Cover

Nancy, Our Innocent Young Niece

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 8: Life At College

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Life At College -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Aunt  

The first week was a blur. Classes, books, finding my way around, sizing up lots of the male coeds and teachers (and a few females). Joy and I had mostly the same classes and we had been together almost constantly. Joy was a toucher and was continually brushing against me or patting me. We seemed to be nude in our room a lot and she liked to touch then even more it seemed. I wanted to instigate things several times but something came up to put it off.

Then at the end of the first week there was this big dance for we freshman. Joy and I started to get ready and we showered together and then back in our room we stood nude talking about what to wear.

Joy shivered and then said,

"Are we going to go to the dance and start looking for guys to double fuck?"

I jumped up and said,

"Damn right, maybe we will get lucky the first night."

I slipped into a close fitting sweater that clearly showed my nipples and a mini skirt with nothing else under them. Joy laughed and said,

"No panties or bra huh babe? OK so we use all the weapons right away",

She dressed almost identically. As we walked into the dance a number of the guys looked us over appreciatively and soon we were both dancing every dance. After a while I had found herself drawn to this great looking guy who had danced with me several times. I liked the way he held me to him tightly on the slow dances and the feel of his cock half hard against me. Ihad to fight to not lead him outside to the bushes. Then I noticed Joy in a tight clinch on the floor with this other great looking guy I had also danced with a couple of times. As I watched briefly the guys hand dropped to her cute ass on top of the mini skirt. I smiled to myself wondering how these two guys would feel about a gang fuck later.

Then the band took a break and Joy and I and our partners Jere and Ned met at the door and the four of us walked out on the balcony, down to the end where it was pretty dark and isolated. After introductions were made we chatted briefly and then to my delight I felt Ned's hands slide around my waist and pull me to him tightly as we moved away from Joy and Jerre a few steps saying,

"I think they want to be alone Nancy and I sure as hell would like to be alone with you."

I smiled up at him and let my lush body mold itself against him as I said,

"My my Ned why ever would you want to be alone with me?"

As I raised my lips to meet his.

We kissed and I felt Ned's cock harden and press into me. I did not pull away but sighed deeply at the feel of it pressing against my clit which was now tingling delightfully. Then I felt his hands drop to my ass and pull my loins tighter against his cock as he slowly began to hunch his cock up and down my love nest thru the mini skirt and we continued to kiss even more passionately.

I moaned softly thru the kiss and spread my legs so I could feel his cock more on my cunt. As I did Ned broke the kiss and said,

"Baby you are hot. You know I am dying to fuck you. I don't want to waste time with some fucking little prick tease and I don't think you are."

I laughed throatily and answered,

"No baby I am not a tease"

I pulled my brief mini-skirt up and put his hands back on my bare ass. As he squeezed and patted my bare ass I unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock free saying,

"If you have the balls to fuck me standing here I am yours"

And I raised one leg placing my foot on a ledge, opening my cunt to him. I caught his raging hard cock in my hands and started it in my wet cunt. He pressed and slipped it deep into me. As it drilled repeatedly deep inside my randy pussy I thrilled to being fucked again. After a moment I looked around to see if we had an audience. There were a couple of guys watching us with delight. I smiled at them as I began hunching Ned's big cock harder. Then I saw Joy and Jerre in a tight clinch deeper in the dark and as I watched I saw Joy drop to her knees taking Jerre's hard cock in her mouth.

Sometime later as Ned and I, now temporarily satisfied, walked back, I led him in Joy's direction. As we got close enough to see them Jerre was sitting in a chair and Joy was straddle him fucking up and down rapidly on his cock.

As we watched I said, "That is my new room mate Ned, How would you like to fuck her too?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.