Nancy, Our Innocent Young Niece - Cover

Nancy, Our Innocent Young Niece

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 5: The Old Homestead

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Old Homestead -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Aunt  

Two weeks later Clair called and Jim and I both were on the phone as she said,

"You two performed some kind of a minor miracle. Nancy has stopped misbehaving, her grades are excellent. She is the manager for the high school basketball team, she has a part time job two days a week, and she is dating several of the nicest boys in town. She is a pleasure to be with. She always has this positive glow about her. Getting her into horseback riding was a brilliant move. She is a very happy, satisfied young woman."

I thanked her for her kind words and said,

"It is amazing how happy we women are when we are well satisfied in our lives."

Clair agreed and said, "Nancy said you guys said it was OK for her to come up anytime. She seems very eager to get back up there to ride."

I replied, "Send her up any time. There is a big stallion and a mare she likes to ride up here so please send her up anytime. I even think the horses are missing her. She did take great care of them while she was here."

Then Nancy came on the phone. We chatted innocently for a moment then Nancy said,

"OK they finally left the house. I gotta tell you two, I have been having a ball. Mom and Dad are convinced I am perfect but if they only knew. Well Sue and I are together every day. I love the way she eats my pussy. And I am dating these four guys now in high school and fucking all four of them. Each of them think they are the only guy who ever fucked me. Coy and I are eating each other regularly as well as she and I both fuck her boy friend in a threesome. I got a job with your friend and we fuck every time I go by there.

It was especially fun the way it started with the guys in high school. I picked up with a fairly quiet guy first that Dad likes a lot. We dated and he held my hand and kissed me goodnight. I wanted to go down on him so bad that first night on the porch but I waited. After a few dates we went parking out at the lake. After some hot necking where he was french kissing me pretty good. I was hot as hell and dying to fuck. I asked him if he ever had a girl. He replied in a bit of a huff that he sure had, several. I told him I was a virgin but that I was real curious about sex. That I planned on "doing it" before I got married.

He was hot as hell and his cock stood up pretty good in his pants. He kissed me and I felt his hands cup both of my big breasts. When I didn't resist he broke the kiss and said,

"I love your breasts Nancy. Boy are they big and nice. I love to play with them, I hope it feels good to you too."

I smiled and told him it felt good. Particularly when he touched my nipples. Then I felt his hand start under my sweater. I stopped him and said,

"Maybe I ought to take the sweater off. You might stretch it and then Mom might wonder."

I slipped it over my head. Without waiting I unhooked my bra and dropped it as his hands found my bare breasts. He kissed me and sucked on my nipples and I was now really dying to have his cock in me.

He broke for a moment telling me how great I was and how much he enjoyed my breasts. I laughed and kissed him and said,

"I love the way you play with them, Bobby."

He continued to play with them as he said,

"Nancy, my cock is so fucking hard"

He caught my hand and put it on his hard cock. I wrapped my fingers around it and he was well equipped. Not like Jim or Dan, but OK. After playing with him for awhile I said,

"Can I see it?"

He had it out in a flash. As I stroked him he moaned with pleasure. After a moment I said,

"I saw this xxx-rated movie at my uncles house this summer. They did everything. This girl sucked this guys cock and he fucked her vagina and then in her backside. It was wild. He went down on her too. Some day I think I want to do all of that."

He almost had a stroke but he said,

"Nancy I would love to do all that stuff too. I have done some of it. Oral sex and straight fucking. It all sounds great to me too. I looked at his cock and licked my lips hungrily. He picked up fast and caught my head and pulled it down to his cock as he said,

"Here try giving head."

Then I gave him the blow job of his life. After I sucked him dry he said,

"Shit Nancy, I've never had it that good before, you are a natural."

I was sitting up with his cock still in my hand. I said,

"I loved doing it. It felt and tasted good. I think I am going to like sex."

He smiled and said "Can I return the favor. girls tell me they love being eaten and I like eating pussy a lot."

I slid my panties off and spread my legs as I lay back in the seat. He ate me good, making me come several times. When he raised his head I pulled him up on top of me and we kissed and talked. I felt his hard cock pressing against my cunt. I wondered what was stopping him from putting it in me. Then I said,

"Oh Bobby, you are a great teacher. I have loved all you have taught me. I wonder what the rest of it feels like."

He was sweet and he said, "Nancy I am dying to fuck you. I want to be the first guy in your cunt, are you ready for it now"

I sighed and answered, "I don't know Bobby, will you still like me if I let you fuck me."

He swore he would and I spread my legs wider and said, "Put it in just a little OK? I am dying to know what it feels like."

He raised up and I felt the head of his cock barely start in my steaming cunt. I couldn't resist I pulled him hard into me, his cock sinking in to the hilt. I came immediately. He was busy apologizing saying he must have slipped, thinking he did it. I smiled and said,

"It's OK Bobby baby. It felt real good. Since you already fucked me once maybe you could fuck me some more."

He was very good and I enjoyed it a lot. He lasted forever and I came many times before he did. Since that night he has also fucked my ass, which he thought was his idea. My folks think he is such a nice boy. So do I. He is over the house a lot. In fact my parents talk about how they don't worry when I am with him. They leave us alone at home a lot and we fuck up a storm. Bobby has fucked me in every room in the house and in the back yard and garage. I think the man next door suspects. I may have to fuck him too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.