Laura - Cover

Laura

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Part 2: Meeting another Couple and more

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2: Meeting another Couple and more -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I was up and showered and dressed first the next morning and I started breakfast knowing my darling wife would be down as soon as she smelled the coffee. She did soon and she sort of stumbled into my arms as she came into the kitchen. I kissed her tenderly and handed her a cup of coffee patting her cute ass through her thin silk floor length robe.

Coffee, bacon and eggs, toast and more coffee and we both came alive. Laura looked at me and said, "Darling how can I thank you. I have never felt so satisfied... so well fucked... I love that feeling and I love the idea that I am fucking other men and women. Don and George... and Sue... and Tommy. It was so wonderful and so easy. Once I was sure it was OK with you, it was so easy to let other men fuck me. I have wanted it so badly before. I actually ached for it sometimes but I was convinced it would bother you so I never entertained it for real. Then you convinced me it was really OK and it was fabulous. I can't get over how easy it was to get Tommy to fuck me last night. I was afraid he would be so scared he would run... but I glad he didn't."

After a pause she smiled at me and said, "I want to get you a sweet sexy young teen pussy to fuck sometime soon, like Tommy. Maybe I will eat her pussy too. Got anyone in mind?"

"No. You can surprise me sometime... maybe you can check with the boys for a hot lead."

"Oh my god, the boys... " she exclaimed. Her eyes were wide and she continued, "What would my sons think of their mother now?" and she grinned from ear to ear.

I laughed and said, "Well we might be surprised what they would think about their Mom and Dad sleeping around. Things are so open sexually among the kids these days. Just like Tommy."

"Oh David, do you suppose Jake and Todd are active already?"

"Laura my love, I would be surprised if they were not."

She looked at me strangely for several seconds and then said, "I hope it is good for them. I hope they enjoy fucking as much as their Mom does. It would be fun to watch them wouldn't it?"

"Yeah." I said as I imagined that, "I agree the idea of watching them fuck some hot young thing is a hell of a turn on for me too Laura. Maybe that could be arranged."

"How?" she blurted enthusiastically.

"Hmmmm." I said as I thought, "Maybe sometime when Jake's younger brother is away at a football game, you and I can go out leaving Jake at home with his steady girlfriend. If we slipped back in the house I guess we could find out if he is active or not. Might have one hell of a show."

She smiled, "Let's do it. Todd has an out of town game next Friday. We can tell Jake that we need him to stay at home because we are expecting an important call, that he can invite Jeanna over. I love it David. The little bastard has a cock as big as yours. Both of them do. I see them standing up lots of mornings when I wake them. If Jake is fucking Jeanna, she is getting some excellent goods."

"Sounds like you are envious Laura."

"David! What do you mean? He's my son."

"Hell Laura, you wouldn't be the first mother to fuck her son or sons."

She just stared at me silently, a half grin on her face. After a few seconds I said, "Think about it, I think you would love it... but right now I want us to call that swinger phone number Sue gave you."

Laura seemed glad for the change of subject and as eager as I to call. Retrieving her purse, she soon sat beside me with the number and two portable phones. She dialed and then indicated it was ringing. I joined her on the line and soon the answer came with a female voice that was so sultry I almost got a hard on just from listening.

"Your Pleasure Club, this is Lisa, how may I help you?"

Laura answered, "Hi Lisa. My husband and I are both on the phone now. A very close friend of mine gave me this number and suggested the two of us would enjoy getting involved in the kind of activity you sponsor."

"And does your husband agree?"

"I do Lisa, how do we proceed?"

"Well it's real easy, give me your first names and your phone number and the name of the person who gave you our number I will call you back shortly."

That seemed strange but we gave her the information and she hung up. We did likewise and in about 15 minutes the phone rang.

It was Lisa's sexy voice again, "Hi, is this Laura and David at 3110 Dover Lane?"

Laura said softly, "Yes" and I echoed her.

"Good", Lisa responded, "I am sorry for the delay but we have to check out your address and that you are who you say you are. We are very careful who we talk to." There was a brief pause and then Lisa said, "Tell me what you think our organization is?"

Laura answered, "Sue told me you were a swing club, "

"That's right Laura, I called your sponsor, Sue, and she agreed she was sponsoring you? She also said you would be a real asset to the group." There was a pause and then she said, "How can we help you?"

Laura winked at me and responded, "David and I have experimented lately with an open marriage. We both enjoy that a great deal but would like to find some like minded couples to get to know."

Lisa asked, "And you David, do you agree? Tell me about you as a couple."

"I do agree Lisa, we are in our mid thirties, our children are old enough that they don't need us so much, so we would like to play more."

"You two sound like our kind of couple. Could you tell me what you enjoy sexually?"

Laura giggled and said, "Damn near everything as long as it doesn't have pain involved. No spanking or whips or stuff. No water sports as I have heard it called. I love Oral, vaginal, anal, and I am bisexual. I have been with other men and a couple of woman. I have been in a foursome, without my husband there but he knew about it and approved."

Lisa sighed, "You sound a lot like me Laura, have you tried anything you didn't like?"

"Not yet..." Laura answered."

"And David, how about you?

"I am pretty open like Laura, pretty much like it all except those things Laura excluded."

"Are you bisexual too David?"

"No... I admit I am curious about that but not moved to do anything yet."

"OK folks, I will mail you some forms, releases that indemnifies our organization. states you are adults and enter into this knowing what you are getting into. We will need some photo's of the two of you, nude and as sexy as you can get. You will get more responses if you make the pictures hot. David, how large are you when it is hard.?"

"I don't know?"

Laura chimed in, "I do, he is 8 1/2 inches and rather large around but not too large."

"Hmmm sounds nice David... I always get turned on when I do these interviews. From your voices and what you have told me I think you two will get lots of responses. Who knows maybe Paul and I will respond, you two sound a lot like us. There is one thing we find that helps excite people. That is explicit language. We encourage you to use all the good words. You know them."

Laura chimed in, "And I love them... use them every chance I get. And you are right... they do turn us on."

I spoke up, "Lisa I love your sultry voice, you are making my cock hard just listening to you. But let me tell you a bit more.Laura, she is 5'6, 125 pounds, 36c, 23, 35. Long trim legs. She is beautiful with dark black hair and deep brown eyes. Looks a lot like Demi Moore. She causes heads to turn where ever we go. She likes to dress expensively but sexy and she is the best fuck I have ever had."

Lisa gasped, "Oh David... I am getting hot and wet... and you honey? What are you like?"

Laura spoke up, "He is terribly handsome, 5'10, 180 pounds, works out daily to keep his body hard. I work out daily to keep the rest of him hard. He is great with his big cock or his talented tongue."

We all laughed and Lisa said, "Look... I don't usually do this but how would you guys like to have a drink with Paul and I tonight. We could meet at a club near both of our places. We live only a few miles from you. I don't think you would be disappointed. We could answer any questions you might have... and then see where it goes... "

I nodded at Laura and she smiled and said, "That sounds like a wonderful idea. Where and what time Lisa? I think we would love to meet both of you."

"How about... say 6 tonight at Casey's Bar, are you familiar with it?"

I told her I knew where it was... a quiet little bar about a mile from us. Then Laura asked, "How will we know you?"

"I am blonde, shoulder length hair, sounds like we could wear each other's clothes Laura. I will wear a Mother's Against Drunk Driving button... on my left breast. Oh Laura, Paul is 6' 200 pounds and hard all over. He is about the same size as David where it counts, his cock. He will love you Laura. He loves to watch me fuck and suck other men, David have you enjoyed watching Laura with another man?'

"Yes... last night as a matter of fact... it was so damned hot."

Lisa sighed, "If I could suggest something, don't get off before tonight. I will tell Paul about you guys and we can all be on a sexual edge."

We agreed and soon hung the phones up. Laura smiled at me and cocked her head, "You liked her didn't you honey?"

"Yeah... some voice..."

Then as if remembering something, Laura jumped up and said, "Where is the polaroid?"


As we entered Casey's it was dimly lit, a nice little bar, soft slow music played and a small dance floor... booths... a long bar. As we paused to let our eyes get accustomed to the dark, we were both nervous as hell. We had talked about it all the way as we drove the short distance. We had dressed casually... somewhat conservative compared to what Laura had been wearing lately. She looked, hot expensive, sexy and almost regal,

A tall blonde stood after we entered and I assumed it was Lisa. I noticed. she also was dressed fairly conservatively in a tailored dress, very short with buttons down the front. I wondered if she wore nothing beneath it, like Laura. She waved to us and we headed toward them. I heard Laura whisper, "They are gorgeous." I agreed.

Paul stood as we got close and introductions were passed around. Smiles flashed as everyone sat and chatted over the wine Lisa and Paul had already ordered. We were talking about sports, kids, politics and everything briefly then it turned to sex. we were all here for.

Lisa smiled and said, "You guys look so good. Then Laura pulled the polaroids out and handed them to Lisa in a small envelope. She looked at Laura and smiled, "That was quick work... may we look at them?"

"Please do Lisa." I responded.

She and Paul spread them out on the table and oohed and ahhed appropriately. They were hot. I heard Lisa say softly, "Oh my." Then Lisa put the pictures back in the envelope and she said, "You guys are going to be soooo busy."

As we drained our glasses there was a pause and Laura looked at me and raised an eyebrow in question. I smiled and nodded and she turned to our new friends and said, "Would you two like to come to our place for our next glass of wine... I have a lovely reisling I would like you to try."

I smiled to myself as I thought - among other things.

Paul looked at Lisa and she nodded enthusiastically and soon the four of walked out the door. As if by some previous understanding Lisa took my arm and Laura smiled at me and took Paul's. The swap was that easy. I was pleased to feel Lisa's large breasts pressing against my arm as we walked to my car. I held the door for her and as she got in my question about whether she wore anything under the dress was answered and I was pleased that she was a real blonde. Lisa just smiled as our eyes met. I watched Paul help Laura into his car and was sure he had a similar revelation about Laura.

As I got into the car Lisa slid over beside me. As I pulled out of the parking lot her hand rested lightly on my leg. She looked at me and said, "Are you nervous darling, first time and all?"

"Yeah... A bit... more eager than nervous... sort of like a man with a gourmet dinner before him... have you and Paul done this a lot?"

"Not a lot... We started about six months ago... we have been to a couple of large parties... put on by Your Pleasure Club and several other times with just other couples. We love it... so free and so much fun. These times have been the only times we have ever fucked to our hearts content."

"Uhhh what do we do next?"

"Good question sweetheart... sometime it can be awkward getting started but when we get inside your home why don't you kiss me... I love to be touched all over so you should feel free to play with me, that should do it. After that it should be what ever comes naturally" and she slid her hand down on top of my semi hard cock. She squeezed it and said, "David I'm not at all shy and I love getting real nasty. The truth is Paul and I are eager to fuck you and your wife."

I pulled into our shielded drive way shortly and turned sliding my arms around Lisa pulling her to me and kissing her softly but with a lot of tongue which she returned. I slid my hand up under her skirt onto her bare pussy. She only moaned and spread her legs to give me room. Then in a couple of minutes she broke our kiss and then said, "That feels nice baby, let's check our spouses and see if they are getting along as well."

Laura and Paul were in a similar clinch in the car beside us. We could see them in a deep kiss.

Then Lisa said, "Looks like no nervousness here huh David, god it excites me to see my husband with your wife. I get so hot watching him, when he is with another woman."

I replied, "Me too Lisa. I love watching her being fucked by another man... or woman."

Lisa kissed my lips hotly and then said, "I want to eat your beautiful wife's pussy soon David, I love that too. After Paul fucks her so her pussy is nice and full of both of their juices. I told you I was nasty honey."

I was slowly fingering her wet cunt and she hunched to meet my hand. I felt her hand unzip my fly and pull my hard cock free. Just then we heard the car doors behind us open and close. To my amazement Laura slid out of the car completely naked already. Paul followed with his hard cock hanging out. We laughed as they stopped beside us, and we quickly followed their lead into the house.

Everyone was more than ready and soon without preamble, Laura was on her back in the middle of the living room floor. Paul was between her widespread legs as she guided his big cock into her. Lisa kissed me and said, "Do me doggie David and we can watch them too." I was eager to comply glad Lisa was a voyeur like me and soon was fucking this beauty I had only met, as we watched our spouses do the same thing in front of us.

We did everything you can imagine and I loved watching Laura with Paul, and with Lisa. At one point we sat and rested and talked. Lisa and Paul told us about their other times with other couples in the club and Laura and I both got even more enthusiastic about our new life style. Then I was surprised to hear Laura ask, "Do any of the couples include their children?"

Lisa smiled broadly and answered, "A few of us are into incest. Paul and I don't have children but my brother and his wife belong. A few people bring their older teens. What did you have in mind Laura?"

"I have two teen age sons... and someday they will learn about their parents swinging... and I hoped we could invite them along."

"That would be no problem Laura, are you intimate with them yet?" Lisa asked.

"No." Laura answered.

I chuckled and added, "Not yet." Everyone laughed and Laura looked at me with that strange look again.

It was after midnight when we all gave up and showered after a fabulous night of sex and Paul and Lisa started to leave. At the door Lisa said, "This was lovely, if the two of you are free next week end we are having another couple over. You will love John and Debbie Give you a chance to meet another swing couple soon. They also live close by. Would you like to join us? Anything goes with this couple too."

Laura looked at me and I nodded my agreement and she said to Lisa, "We would love to."

Lisa leaned forward and kissed Laura and said, "You are my kind of lady honey, come Saturday about noon for lunch and for the rest of the weekend if you can get away. We have a pool but you wont need a suit. In fact you probably won't wear anything all weekend."

After more kisses and caresses they took their leave and Laura and I locked up and headed to bed. As we went up the stairs Laura said, "OK give! What are you thinking? Did you like it as much as you thought? I loved it, especially watching you fucking Lisa."

I laughed and answered, "It was even better than I thought. I think what I liked best was watching you with both Paul and Lisa at the same time. You are so beautiful when you are getting fucked my love."

"Thank you sweet, it is so powerful watching your spouse with someone else. I loved seeing you with Lisa." then she said, "Honey we have a lot to talk about."


We were both pretty well sated sexually after the fun and games with Lisa and Paul. We crawled in our big bed and cuddled our nude bodies close and then she said, "Two subjects, first you said to Lisa you were bi-curious. What does that mean?"

"I kissed her full lips and said, "It means I have watched you suck my cock for years, and now other men's too. It turns me on. To be honest I have wondered what it would be like to do that?"

She grinned and answered, "It is wonderful hon. As oral as you are I think you would enjoy sucking a cock... I sure do. I would love to see you do that. Have you also considered anal?"

"Yeah, I have considered it all... Maybe someday."

Then she noticed my slight discomfort and said, "OK, I wont push but any time you want to pursue that let me know and I will help you into it, till then I will leave the subject alone... Now the second item, the talk about Jake and Todd. I get the feeling you are trying to get something going between them and me. Are you?"

"Laura, my darling wife, one of my all time favorite fantasies has been incest. Since we have no daughters for me, the next best thing would be you and the boys. Now don't try to tell me you haven't thought about it. I wouldn't believe that for a minute. Frankly I would love to watch you with them, watch them both fuck you."

"God David... what?... how can you?... damn... hell yes I have thought about it. Just like I thought about sex with men other than you, but I never thought about it seriously."

"And maybe it won't ever happen Laura. But if you ever have the opportunity I think you should do it. You could teach them so much and they would love it too I know. I sure do"

"You're sweet. The idea is appealing... I can imagine the three of you... all fucking me at the same time. Wow! Is that hot?" I will think about it for awhile. Will you take care of things with Jake and Friday night?"

"Yeah... and then Saturday at Lisa and Paul's. Gonna be a fun week end."


We made it out of bed and off to work the next morning, both of us more alive than we had been in years. We had so much to look forward to. I knew Jake and Todd would be home for dinner. They had practice after school so it would be about dinner time.

I got home first and Laura arrived shortly, about an hour before the boys would get home. I could tell Laura was hot when she walked in the door. She kissed me deep and her hand went to my growing cock. Without a word she led me to our bed and clothes flew rapidly as her urgency took us both. We came quickly and lay there soaking when she said, "David, damn... I am becoming insatiable. I hope you don't mind Don fucking me during the day at the office. I sure hope not cause he fucked me twice today on his desk."

"Good, I don't mind, but you owe me a story."

"Not much of a story there honey, I sat at my desk before he got in, thinking about all that had happened in the last week and I was so hot when he got there I followed him into his office and asked him to fuck me. He was as eager as I was. I just climbed up on his desk and spread my legs."

"That's sounds great hon, I couldn't be upset since Candy and I did the same thing."

"I'm glad you enjoyed Candy again, Oh another thing that made me so hot, Don asked me if I was available tomorrow night to go out with one of the visiting lawyers I told you about. Is it OK if I sell my pussy tomorrow night?"

"Shit... Laura, That is so exciting... I am as fuck crazy as you are. Yes. The idea drives me wild. What will it be? How late? I need an excuse for the boys."

"I understand it will be dinner and then to his hotel room for a hour or two at the most. Should be home before eleven. I will tell the boys I am working late." She giggled and then added, "Which is true."

I was hard again and still in her cum filled cunt. I began to stroke and she moaned and hunched to meet me. We were still fucking when Jake and Todd came in downstairs. To my surprise Laura seemed to moan louder and scream as if she wanted her sons to know she was getting well fucked... and loved it.

The boys were in the kitchen when we came down in our light robes. They were grinning like cheshire cats and when I walked in they gave me a high five and we all broke up. As we ate dinner Jake asked, "Do you ever get too old for sex?"

I almost choked on my food when Laura answered, "God I hope not honey, sex is soooo gooood."

We all laughed and I knew the boys would never think of their Mom quite the same again."


The next morning Laura took a small bag and one of her most alluring dresses with her to work as she explained she would change in Don's office and her "date" would pick her up there. I kissed her goodbye and told her how much I loved her and how excited I was about her evening of fucking a complete stranger and getting paid for it. And paid very well.

She smiled and asked, "Would you please wait up for me. I will need to be with you afterwards... to show me that you still love me."


My day was chaotic to say the least, Candy called in sick. I was so damn excited about Laura's coming night, not to mention her day with Don, that I had an erection most of the morning. I kept asking myself why Candy had to pick today of all days to be out. I finally buried myself in work. About 5 Laura called. She said. "Hi honey, I'm about to shower in Don's office and get ready for my "date". I just wanted to hear your voice again first. Are you still OK with me doing this?"

"Oh yeah sweetheart, I have been hard most of the day thinking about what you are going to do."

"I can sure understand that, Don and I have been talking about it and gotten so hot he has fucked me twice today. I'm sitting in his lap right now and both of us are nude. He just fucked my ass and I am so full."

"Shit Laura, I wish I were there. Candy took the day off."

"Oh poor baby, you should have called, I wish you were here too but I will be ready for you when I get home after my "date".

I told her to have a good time and hung up. I had to get home to fix dinner for the boys so I headed for the door. On my way out I ran into Maria, my bosses secretary. Maria is latino and really spectacular. Sexy as hell and dresses to show it off in a classy way. She and I have flirted a lot in a friendly way. We walked together toward the parking area and she said, "Rumor has it that you and Candy have gotten a lot closer David. Any truth to that?"

I guess I blushed cause she chuckled and said, "I guess it is true. You devil, and I thought you were saving yourself for me." She stopped and looked up at me and said softly, "If you are sleeping around now David, call me sometime. Candy said you were fantastic. I have always found you appealing. Call me."

Before I could say anything she turned and headed for her car. I watched her cute ass sway as she walked and then dumbly made it to mine and wondered what all I had been missing. Now sex seemed so available.

I had dinner on the table and the three of us sat eating and talking when Jake, my oldest son at almost 16 said with a twinkle in his eye, "Gee Dad, I expected to hear you and Mom in bed again this afternoon. Seems like lately that's about all you two do."

I grinned and reached over and swatted his shoulder playfully and said, "Hey buster, watch it. What your Mom and I do in the bedroom is private."

Todd laughed and said, "Not when Mom keeps screaming. Not too private Dad."

I laughed and admitted, "Yeah I guess you are right. Lately we both seem to have gotten almost over sexed. Neither of us seem to be able to get enough."

Jake piped up with, "I understand Dad, I can't seem to get enough of Jeanna."

That surprised me and I guess it showed. Jake looked at me and said, "Dad, surely you know Jeanna and I are doing it. We've been going steady for a month now."

Todd spoke, "Maybe Dad doesn't know 'going steady' means your girlfriend is putting out."

I recovered and said, "Yeah I guess I knew that, it was the same when I was in high school, but it just sort of surprised me. It shouldn't have. Is she on the pill son?"

"Oh yeah Dad. Jeanna has been on the pill for a couple of years. I'm not the first guy she has gone steady with."

I laughed and replied, "I can understand that. She is one sexy little thing. Great body... You can pick 'em Jake."

Jake looked at me slyly and said. "So can you Dad."

I just looked at him and smiled. His Mom would love it when I told her what he had said. We finished dinner and did the dishes together, I had told them earlier that their Mom was working late. I kept wondering what she was doing each time I glanced at the clock. As I thought about it my cock would jump. After dinner Todd went to his room to study but Jake held back. He sort of hung around as I straightened the last details of the kitchen. I finally asked him, "Was there something on your mind Jake?"

"Yeah Dad, can I talk to you about something, uh, about sex?"

"Sure son, fire away."

"It's pretty personal Dad."

"Go for it son."

"OK... How do you make Mom scream like that. I know you guys were doing it. but..."

I interrupted him, "Jake, you are old enough and experienced enough to call it what it is, fucking."

"Yeah you're right Dad, how were you fucking Mom to make her scream like that. She kept moaning, 'Oh yesssss, fuck me like that.' What were you doing Dad? Jeanna loves sex but she doesn't scream like Mom does."

I chuckled, my male ego extremely flattered. I replied, "A big part of it is your Mom is really into sex. We both are. One thing you should concentrate on is your partner's pleasure. Slow build ups, lots of teasing. Lots of fantasies. We enjoy about everything sexual. Seems lately your Mom is always horny and ready. But she gets very loud particularly when I perform Oral sex on her."

"Dad, you said I should call it what it is, you too. You mean when you eat her, right?"

"OK you're right. Laura gets really wild when I eat her."

"Jeanna likes that too. I like to do it to her too, do you Dad?"

"Oh yeah, I love it."

"Dad, does Mom suck your cock?"

"Yeah Jake, she is very good at that. I'm not sure this is appropriate for me to be telling you how good your Mom is in bed, but we think sex is fun. We hope you and Todd enjoy it too."

"Todd is still cherry."

"Well not for long I expect."

"Probably not. I think Jeanna has eyes for him too."

"Hmmm I thought going steady meant she put out just for you."

"Not us Dad. Jeanna and I have an understanding. Either of us can fuck anyone we want to. It was her idea. I wouldn't mind if she fucked Todd. He needs to join the human race."

"Wow Jake, that's a pretty mature attitude." and I thought of where his Mom was at that moment, in bed fucking some guy she just met, and I almost choked on my drink.

"Dad, am I weird, I really don't mind if Jeanna screws around. In fact I kinda get off on her telling me about it. Hell Dad, I don't own her. I like it that other guys screw my girl."

"Well Jake, first I don't think you are weird. I suspect a lot of men feel that way if they aren't afraid of losing their woman. In a really good relationship that would be possible. If both parties agreed."

There was a long pause and I knew what he was thinking. I knew he was going to ask about his Mom and I. Did we have other partners? But I wasn't ready for that one so I said I had to make a business call then. He looked disappointed but I said, "We can talk more another time Jake. You and I have a lot in common son."

Then I walked off to my bedroom to let him mull it all over. It was 9:30.


I tried to read but all I could do was wonder who Laura was with? What specifically were they doing? I knew she was safe because of Don's relationship with these men. But I sure wished I could have been a fly on the wall in the hotel room with them.

Around 10 I heard her car pull into the garage. I lay there in my pj's waiting, listening as she made her way to me. Heard her swing by each of the boy's rooms and chat with them briefly. Then she stepped into our bedroom and closed and locked the door. She turned and looked at me with a cockeyed grin. She obviously had showered and was back in her office dress as opposed to the evening gown the had taken with her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.