John's Dilemas - Cover

John's Dilemas

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - John happened to be at the right place and right time to help Sue when she was dumped out of a car. His life will never be the same after that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

The rest of the trip home was charged with the sexual energy. They were both filled with anticipation. As soon as she walked into the apartment Sue looked up Larry’s phone number and dialed it as she told John to get on the extension.

“Hello Larry ... this is Sue.”

“Sue ... what a great surprise ... how are you? I’ve been thinking about you a lot since last night.”

“Me too Larry ... but I have a couple of questions for you baby. Does Claire ... play around too ... do you and she ... together with another couple perhaps?”

“I understand ... Claire and I have an “open” arrangement. We have never ... uh ... known another couple. Claire has had lovers as I have ... but not as a couple ... at least not yet.”

“I see ... and another question ... how do you feel about bisexuality?”

“I love bisexual women ... I have never tried it myself.”

“Are you curious about it for yourself?”

“A little. Would you mind telling me what is going on Sue?”

“I told John about you coming on to me last night, about the way you touched my breasts, about the way your hard thing felt against my butt, about how turned on I was after that. We talked and talked and we think we may want to open our relationship to some special other people.”

“God I would love to be included ... shall I talk to Claire?”

“I don’t know ... would you like to explore it with just John and I first?”

John nodded yes vigorously as she looked over at him.

“Yes Sue ... I think that would be interesting ... But tell me hon, is John bi?”

“Let’s just say he is bi curious at this point?”

“Claire is definitely bi Sue. Are you?

“I never have but I definitely would be interested in trying it. Larry if you and Claire are free tonight we would love to have you come over for drinks ... say ... around 8.”

“Sue ... I will be there. I don’t know if Claire has something else going tonight or not. Would it be OK if I came alone?”

“Very OK Larry. I want you to know I am very excited right now.”

And she hung the phone up. John did too and they just stared at each other.

“It’s going to happen isn’t it Sue?”

“I think so John unless you change our mind.”

“You want it don’t you?”

“You know I do ... do you?”

“Yeah ... I loved listening to you and Larry.”

“Please fuck me now John.”


At the stroke of eight the doorbell rang. John walked to the door and opened it. Larry stood there alone. “Hi John” he said in a very tentative voice as if he weren’t sure what John knew about the phone conversation.

John shook his hand and pulled him inside saying, “Welcome Larry, I gather Claire had other plans this evening. Too bad, maybe next time. But I am glad to see you. Sue will be in shortly ... last minute dress change ... she is a bit nervous.”

“God me too John...”

“That makes it unanimous Larry ... let me get you a drink. What would you like?”

“Scotch rocks please John.”

John fixed three drinks and handed Larry his as he lifted his own and toasted, “To close friendships Larry.”

Larry looked at John and smiled warmly and repeated, “To very close friendships. You know John ... I’ve talked with Sue quite a bit but I’ve never had the pleasure of much time with you. You two are an attractive couple. I hope the three of us become much better friends, and perhaps Claire can join us next time.”

“Larry I think that is why we asked you over, with or without Claire. Sue and I think there may be a very close friendship possible here. I trust you are not under any time constraints.”

“None, Claire won’t be home until tomorrow some time. She mentioned she was going to a party in Vail and wouldn’t be back until about noon.”

Sue interrupted them as she entered the room ... she looked fabulous in a brief mini-dress that was very short and very low cut. John guessed she wore nothing under it. She smiled at them and said, “What are you two plotting? Is it safe to join you? Are we still of the same mind about tonight?”

John smiled and he watched as Larry drank in the hot view of Sue. He dropped his eyes to Larry’s crotch to see an obvious hard on pushing out. John looked back to Sue and answered, “I think we are darling. Why don’t you greet Larry properly.”

Sue walked up to Larry and took his glass and sat it down. Her arms slid around his neck and her parted lips met his. The kiss was hot with a lot of tongue. Sue was slowly hunching her pussy against Larry’s hard cock. It was all obvious to John as he stood and watched.

He felt his pulse quicken and his own cock rise. There was something so sexy about his Lady in a tight passionate embrace with another man. After a long kiss, where he could hear their breathing become raspy, faster, as they clearly became even more excited, Sue broke the kiss and keeping one hand on Larry’s neck she held her other arm out for John. As John moved to her, they kissed just as Sue and Larry had. When that kiss broke Sue said, “I want you both so bad I can taste it. Could we go to the bedroom. I assume you both are planning to fuck me.”

Without waiting for the obvious answer, Sue lead the way, Larry a step behind and then John. As Sue walked slowly, she unbuttoned her dress and let it drop to the floor. She was delightfully nude then and they both enjoyed the view of her cute bare ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.