John's Dilemas - Cover

John's Dilemas

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - John happened to be at the right place and right time to help Sue when she was dumped out of a car. His life will never be the same after that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

The question echoed in his ears, “John are you worried I might start fucking around again?”

John looked at her with love in his eyes and said “No, it’s not the sex ... I’m worried that you might run into someone you like better than me and I would lose you. I can’t believe that in such a short period of time you have become so necessary to me. I never want to part with you.”

She looked at him and the tears ran down her face. She leaned toward him and kissed him softly like a feather. She looked up into his eyes and said, “My darling man ... that could not happen. If I fucked a thousand guys, a thousand hunky studs, none of them could start to replace you. You are simply stuck with me. If you get tired of me and kick me out it will come close to killing me but I will survive. I just could never be nearly as happy as I am with you.”

John picked her up and carried her to bed. As he made love to her he said, “I do love you so much Sue. I fear I will lose you someday to some guy that can fuck better or has a bigger cock or who you just prefer. I sometimes think I ought to ask you to fuck some other guy so I can watch and see if you will still love me afterwards. Maybe then I could quit worrying about it.”

“John baby, I don’t need that. I am completely content with you. But if it will make you happy I will do it ... not for me but for you.”

“Are you telling me you wouldn’t enjoy it?”

“Hell John, you know me better than that. I am sure I would love fucking some hunk. But he could never replace you. Would you like to have a threesome with me and some guy. You could watch me fuck him, you and I could both suck his cock and then you would see that it meant nothing to me. Just a little fun for both of us.”

John just smiled and answered, “I will let you know.”


John went to work the next morning a happy man.

The months of summer passed in a haze of pleasure as they continued to get to know each other and Denver. Work was going well. They had met a number of other young couples in the building and had frequent parties at one apartment or the other. It was a neat group, very compatible in most everything. They went to see the Rockies games, the Broncos, the theater and they explored the mountains a lot. It all seemed almost too good.

Then one Friday night at a party John missed Sue. He had been talking with a group of the guys about skiing for quite some time he realized. Where was Sue? He looked around and when he couldn’t see her he had a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach. Then he walked into the kitchen. As he approached he heard Sue say, “Larry, I told you no. I’m flattered you find me attractive but I belong to John. The only way I would even think about fucking you would be if John asked me to. So forget it or negotiate with John.”

John stood there smiling and then faded back into the room. Seconds later Sue walked into the room and when she saw him her eyes lighted up and she headed for him obviously in a hurry ... She kissed him passionately and said, “Take me home and fuck the shit out of me.”.

Later having satisfied his lady he knew she was so turned on because Larry had hit on her. He thought he could understand that. It is hot to have someone try to fuck you. He smiled at her and kissed her nose, “What happened my love to get you so hot?”

She looked at him for a long time, wondering what to say. How to say it without making John jealous. Then she decided that she had to be straight with her guy. “Larry came on to me big time. He walked up behind me in the kitchen and slid his hands under my arms and cupped my tits. It surprised me and I just stood there for several seconds while he played with my tits. My nipples got hard instantly and he toyed with them. I could feel his hard cock against my ass and it all got me wet as hell. I came out of it then and pulled away from him. I told him I was yours and to stop. I also told him the only way I would fuck him was if you wanted me to. Then I came to find you.

“It really made you hot didn’t it?”

“Yes it did baby. I won’t lie. Maybe it shouldn’t have but it did.”

“Did you want him to fuck you?”

“That’s hard to answer ... Did I want to feel that hard cock inside me? Yes. Was I interested in Larry? No. Can you understand? I don’t want to upset you but my pussy wanted it real bad.”

She looked down and he was hard as a rock. She looked up at him and asked, “John? ... honey? ... does it make you hard thinking about Larry and me?”

“Like you said, not particularly Larry. But the fact that some guy hit on you, played with your tits and you wanted him makes me hard. I’m not sure I understand it.”

“Fantasy my love. Exciting isn’t it. Close your eyes and think about this as a fantasy. Larry comes over here some day when you are gone. He starts to hit on me again, only this time I can’t resist his big hard throbbing cock and soon we are fucking our heads off. You come in and watch us for a while and then you join us. The two of you double fuck me for a long time making me cum over and over. I go down on both of you. Before either of you cum I pull you down on your knees beside me and I push Larry’s cock in your mouth. You suck him and he cums big time in your mouth. It turns out that Larry is bi too and he sucks you off also.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.