Carol - Cover

Carol

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 9: The Dinner Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Dinner Party - Carol goes from being a normal wife to a swinger

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Carol spent the next day getting everything ready for the Daniels that night. Carol didn't think much would go on before they were all 'fucking their heads off'. All four of them knew Joe had been with Carol several times. Carol thought, 'what if I had sex with Joe while Bob watched, then had sex with Janette but didn't let Bob do anything except lick Joe's cum out of me. Maybe I could make Bob do something even hotter... before I let him have Janette.'

Mid afternoon Carol called Janette with several ideas. Janette loved Carol's plan and arrived as requested about four. They had each called their husbands and told them to be there at 6:00, and not a minute before.

Carol and Janette sat over wine and chatted. As they talked Janette told Carol how glad she was that she and Bob had decided to swing. Carol shared with Janette the details about everything that had happened to her lately, including making love with Joe, Alex, Don and Dan. She told Janette all about Alex's instructions on how to train her husband. She told her all about the night with Alex and Andrea and the love making and conversations. Janette smiled and said,

"You have really come out of your shell with a bang, no pun intended. And you enjoyed making love with other women?"

"Very much, in fact I loved it... Janette... I was hoping maybe you and I... "

"Yes Carol I would like that very much."

Carol stood up and took Janette's hand in hers and lead her to her bedroom.

It was over an hour before they were done. In that time the oral sex had been fabulous. Janette told her that the next time she would bring her strap on dildos. Carol made a mental note that she should get herself one of those... for Bob. When they finally showered, dressed and returned to the den, it was just in time for the men to join them. Joe and Bob were right on time and let themselves in together. They walked toward the den calling. They found Carol in the red lingerie outfit Bob had given her and Janette was in an identical white outfit of her own. Both of the ladies were posing displaying all of their tempting assets soooo nicely.

The guys just stood and stared at them for several moments. They looked at each other feeling a little strange that each of their wives were posing, better than nude, with everything open to view for both of them.

Then Joe started toward Carol. But Carol held up her hand and said,

"Not so fast lover... tonight is going to be different. Tonight is ladies night. You and Bob are not allowed to touch anything or do anything until Janette or I tell you to. If you are both very good, you will get even more than you hoped for. If you don't obey us, you may go without pussy for a long time. The guys smiled, this was a new game and they both liked games.

Carol spoke again,

"First dinner, no touching unless it is done by Janette or me. Over our meal I expect to hear lots of sexy stories, about your sexual conquests boys. Maybe Janette and I have some to share too. It can't be anything any of the rest of us is aware of. It has to be a new, previously untold story. Now sit down boys and lets dine."

As they ate, Janette said,

"Joe honey, why don't you start off with a story."

Joe started to relate a story about one night when he was out of town on business. He had been sitting in a bar when this couple walks in. They were both attractive and obviously scanning the room for something. When their eyes found Joe they both smiled and headed for his table. Without a word they sat down and then she looked at Joe and said, 'Hi... this is a bit unusual but we are looking for a man, like you, that might be interested in an exciting night.' Then the guy says 'This is Jane and my name is Gene, you see, I like to watch my lady having sex. Sometimes I join in as a threesome, sometimes I just like to watch. Are you interested?' Joe told how he looked her full body over and just smiled and said, 'Let's go'. They took him to their apartment nearby and as soon as the door closed Gloria attacked him. It lasted most of the night. The guy just watched. It seemed like a dream as I left, but it was great sex.

The others applauded and Janette went next. Her story was about how she had been at a medical convention, she and Joe always went separately. She had been in the elevator going to her room when these three Doctors got on the elevator (still wearing their name tags, as was Janette). Janette told of how they looked her over in her brief mini outfit and one guy whistled and said, 'Damn Doctor, I wish I had a MD like you.' Janette was feeling pretty horny and she smiled and said, 'You don't want me for a MD baby... that would get in the way of all the fun.' Another of the guys chimed up, 'What kind of fun were you thinking about, Janette?' (from her name tag) She replied, 'The same kind you are Paul." The third guy said, 'Which one of us?' To which Janette replied, 'How would you all like to come to my room?' She told about how she had entertained all three of them, all that night and half the next day.

Then Carol interrupted the stories to instruct the boys to strip out of their clothes, and then sit back down. Janette and Carol watched as they did it and they were both sporting huge boners.

Janette smiled and said,

"Damn this is nice, maybe we can get all the hiking club involved?"

Carol quickly asked,

"Are any of the others 'active' Janette?"

"I suspect so. Vickie and Ray are into light bondage according to what Vickie told me. She came to me professionally after they got a little carried away one night. She had strained against the ropes so hard she had a nasty rope burn. Nothing serious. And Sue is a real nympho. I understand from some mutual friends that Sue can't say no... to any guy... or gal. Tom is totally unaware of his wife's outside activities."

Bob reached out to touch Janette and got his hand slapped. The guys looked at each other and sat down again. Carol suggested Bob next.

Bob started with how he had already told Carol everything except this one occurrence he had held back. It was a little embarrassing. Then he started to relate how in high school, when he was 16, he had been seduced by this female teacher. She was married to another teacher so Bob and his new lover only made love in her apartment when her husband was gone. Then one day after it had been going on for about a month, he 'caught them in the act'. He acted mad but somehow Bob said he didn't seem mad. Then he told me I was in big trouble if I didn't do exactly what he wanted. I had no choice so I did what he wanted. It ended a few weeks later when they were caught trying to seduce this 12 year old female. They were run out of town and I never saw them again.

Bob acted like he was through but Carol smiled and jumped on it,

"Wait a minute Bob. Not so fast, you can't just tease us. You haven't told us what happened. What did he want you to do?"

Bob looked very uncomfortable, then he looked at Carol with this look of pleading, but to no avail as Carol said,

"We're waiting Bob. Honey we will enjoy hearing about it no matter what. None of us will be shocked. I think we all know what happened but I want to hear about it... tell us baby."

And she dropped her voice to a whisper,

"Did he make you suck his cock honey?"

Bob stared at her for the longest time and then said softly,

"Yes... and the other too."

Carol said equally softly,

"He fucked you in the ass... "

"Yes, but it always had to be as I was fucking his wife in the ass too."

Carol said,

"Wow... "

Janette touched his arm and said,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.