Carol - Cover

Carol

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 5: Is He Ever Going To Answer That Question?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Is He Ever Going To Answer That Question? - Carol goes from being a normal wife to a swinger

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Bob slid his arm around Carol and pulled her to him for a long deep kiss. It was hot and passionate and obviously both of them were nervous and terribly excited. Bob unbuttoned her blouse slowly, button by button. When the last button was done he slipped his hands inside and cupped her bare beauties. She loved the feel of his hands squeezing and rolling. As he toyed with her hard nipples he watched her them darken and swell as Carol moaned with pleasure. He kissed and sucked on each of them and then he looked at her lovingly, lustfully for a long time without saying anything.

He was struggling with the question she had just asked, 'What if she let another man fuck her?'

Bob's mind was racing from thought to thought. The idea of another man with his wife shook him a little but excited him even more than he cared to admit. But would Carol think he didn't love her any more if he admitted his own desire for her to be with another man? She had said she wanted to watch him make love with Alex, that blew his mind. What happened to his 'proper' little wife? The idea of his wife making love with another woman... damn that sounded hot but so unlike Carol... or was it? Since she said she wanted him to make love to Alex does that mean Carol would be OK with his having Janette too? Did she already have a man in mind she wanted? Who? Could it be Joe? What had the two of them been doing while he and Janette had talked yesterday? Was she already having an affair? Where was all of this leading? Carol seemed so hot now... it was all so damned sexy... he loved the way Carol had changed. His dreams about her as a more aggressive lover were starting to come true. Whatever had caused all this, he liked it... or at least he thought so...

Carol winked at Bob as she leaned forward and opened his pants, pulling his hard cock free. She shifted until she was astraddle his upright tool and she slowly sank down, engulfing it. They both sighed with pleasure as the sensations permeated both of them. They just lay there for a moment. Bob had still not answered the question and the tension was palpable. Carol began to rise and drop very slowly, almost agonizingly, on Bob's now very vertical pole. She paused in her movements, smiled at him and said,

"Hmm this feels so nice... honey... So much has happened in the last couple of days huh? We both know, our sex life had been getting a little boring. But now... this week end seems to have changed all that. I love the way it seems to be changing. I know a couple of things that happened this week end that has caused some of this. Somehow since we got home from the Daniels, our sex has been great, so much hotter. Now all of sudden I really crave sex a lot... not only that but I like the idea of watching you with another woman. You want me to have sex with Alex... and maybe even with another man... who knows, what else might happen. Do you know what I am talking about? I can't believe that I just asked you if it would be OK with you if I let another man have me."

Bob sighed and after a long pause answered,

"I know Carol, I have to admit there are a lot of changes going on. I love the changes in both of us and all that seems to be happening now. The idea of you and another man is damned exciting to me I admit. It may take me a little while to get used to that as a reality. Give me a little time OK?"

Carol smiled and squeezed his cock the way she had squeezed Joe's cock that morning and Alex's finger that afternoon, with her cunt. She was having trouble breathing again from the excitement and she panted as she resumed stroking on Bob,

"Bob... honey... just... think about... watching... me suck... and fuck... another man's... cock... I think... you... already... like... that... idea... don't... you? I... think... you are... dying to... watch me do that."

Bob seemed to go a little crazy. He flipped Carol over forcefully and raised her long trim legs up on his shoulders and pounded into Carol like a mad man. Carol grinned and closed her eyes, thrilling at the hard deep penetrations, imagining a string of lovers doing this to her. Bob was too excited and shortly shot a enormous amount of cum in his darling wife as she screamed her way through her own orgasm.

They collapsed in a pile of arms and legs and body parts. Carol lay on her back next to Bob as her thoughts took a strange turn. After letting Bob rest for a few minutes, she kissed his ear tonguing it and then whispered,

"Bob... I want you to eat me... now sweetheart. I want you to go down on me and lick all of your stuff out of me. Do it... for me honey... I want you to do it... damn it Bob, do it!"

Bob looked at Carol surprised and delighted at her command. He smiled to himself as he slipped lower and lower on her body. He kissed and tongued each hard nipple, her naval, her clit, holding her tight as she bucked under him. Then he began to lick her pussy from her ass to her clit, sucking all of their combined juices from her full little cunt. Doing something he had wanted to do for a long time, but never dared.

Carol groaned, loving his touch, loving his obedience, and loving the 'nastiness' of what she had made him do. She remembered Alex's words about dominating and about Bob. How much could she push Bob into? Then she wondered if any of Joe's cum was still in her from that morning. That thought caused her to shudder and climax really hard. Somehow the idea of Bob eating another man's cum from her cunt was unbelievably exciting. Bob was now enthusiastic about eating her out. Realizing that he enjoyed it far more than he would have believed.

Later they showered and headed for bed. As they cuddled in bed Carol smiled and said,

"Bob... I need to tell you I love you... and... I love all of this so much... we have had more and better sex in the last 48 hours than I can ever remember. I do love it. I can't seem to get enough."

"Yeah... Me too Carol... the truth is I have wanted you to be more aggressive ever since we got married... and not so prim. I have dreamed about you acting the bossy slut. I have fantasized a lot about our sex life. I wanted you to tell me what to do. I loved it when you 'ordered' me to eat you tonight."

"Yes honey... I liked that too... tell me, what else have you fantasized about? Have you fantasized about other women? Tell me who? I want to know really. I love feeling so sexy... just kinda wallowing in sex, if you understand that. I feel so free all of a sudden. You know my sweet husband, you better keep me well serviced, I could be dangerous to all of our male friends... "

They both laughed, both thinking about the truth behind her joke. Then Bob said,

"I guess that really is true... you are so hot now Carol and I love you like this. About my fantasies, I have fantasized about a lot of things... about having sex with you in public... in a number of different places... both of us with another women. In fact all the women in the hiking club, especially Janette. Plus some others I know. Now you can add Alex to that group. With Alex I feel like a little child, I want to be a obedient little boy for her. There are so many things that I think about... that turn me on."

"Hmm me too Bob, you know what sounds really hot to me is for you and Alex and I to have a threesome. Damn that would be so hot... can you believe this is me?"

"It would be hot... maybe you and she could start it and I could join you. Are you sure you are OK, that is for me to have sex with Alex? If I do... I guess that would give you permission to be with other men?"

"Honey, I am so very OK with you and Alex it scares me. The idea of watching the two of you makes me almost crazy with desire. I do plan on joining in for sure. The possibilities in a threesome sound great to me... About other men... you seem a little hesitant honey... maybe I should hold off... or maybe I should quietly try it with some other guy without your even knowing about it and see how it feels."

Bob didn't say a word about her suggestion and Carol knew she had his unspoken permission. Carol shifted and found Bob's cock very hard again. She caught it in both hands and kissed the head, licking it all over like a ice cream cone. Then she looked up at Bob and said softly,

"Maybe I will invite some guy into our bedroom and suck his cock like this."

And she took Bob's cock deep in her mouth, licking and sucking it. Bob watched as her cheeks went hollow each time she sucked. His imagination going wild. Then she raised up off his wet cock and said,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.