Carol - Cover

Carol

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 4: Alexandria Comes, but After Joe

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Alexandria Comes, but After Joe - Carol goes from being a normal wife to a swinger

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Carol gave Bob a very passionate kiss goodbye at the door, a promise of what was in store for him that night. As he walked to his car Carol glanced at her watch. Joe should be here in just over 15 minutes. She walked to the front door and unlocked it as she watched Bob's car pull away through the living room window. Smiling to herself she shivered with anticipation as she walked to her bedroom and a quick shower.

She lay propped up on the pillows on their big bed, completely nude, she could see herself in the dresser mirror. She liked what she saw and what Joe would see shortly. When after what seemed an eternity, she heard the front door open and close she was terribly nervous. It seemed like another eternity until Joe stepped into her bedroom. When his eyes slowly ran over her body and her revealed charms, charms she was eagerly offering to him with no reservation, her case of nerves disappeared.

"Carol you are gorgeous, you look so fuckable."

Carol smiled and spread her legs a little farther apart. Joe slowly undressed, never taking his eyes off of her. Carol soon was looking at his exposed, hard cock, for the second time. It stood up waving at her. She remembered what it had felt like in her mouth, tasted like. She was eager for him to use it on her. But instead, he crawled on the bed from the foot and dropped his face between her long trim legs. For the next 30 minutes he brought her off, over and over, with his tongue and fingers. She groaned, moaned, gasped and screamed. Then as Joe sucked her small hard clit, he wet one finger in her well lubricated cunt and slipped it up her tight back door, then two other fingers entered her wet cunt. Carol screamed and bucked wildly as she came, gasping, barely able to breathe. After a few moments she sighed,

"Oh damn Joe, that feels so nice. I had no idea something in my butt could feel that nice. That's all new to me."

Joe stroked his finger in and out of her tight little pucker as he expertly continued to lick her labia and clit. Carol slowly moved her hips to meet his fingers and groaned loudly, saying,

"Oh Yes Joe... it feels so good."

Joe raised his mouth up briefly and looked into her eyes as he slipped a second finger into her ass and said,

"Carol darling, you know I am going to fuck your tight ass. Tell me you want me to."

Carol came again at the idea and sighed softly,

"Yes Joe I want you to... to fuck my ass, and anything else you want. Just tell me, I am dying to be your hot little slut."

"Like... you will do anything I say, no matter what?"

"Yes... yes... anything... "

Joe slid up and entered her wet cunt in one hard thrust. Carol sucked her breathe in sharply and wrapped her legs around him, hunching to meet his thrusts as she never had dreamed possible before, trying to get every inch of his cock buried in her.

The rest of the day was a blur for Carol as they explored. She remembered clearly though, Joe telling her to roll over on her knees. She felt his cock slowly ease into her virgin ass hole, inch by inch and she came several times even before it was all the way in. He had been so gentle taking it very slowly. She loved the way it stretched and filled her. She told him so over and over. His fingers were on her nipples and her clit as he drove hard into her. And she chanted,

"yes... yes... yes... " With every stroke.

He finally filled her with his spend and it overflowed, dripping out all over the bed. Carol smiled as he withdrew and lay beside her. She had done it, she had let another man fuck her... everywhere. She had many new things to suggest to Bob. Would she shock Bob? Would he wonder where she had learned these new games? Probably but he would just have to get used to it. Later Joe and Carol showered and had lunch only to hurry back to bed to do it all over again.

When it was time for Joe to leave, he dressed and asked,

"When can we get together again my sexy little minx?"

"Anytime. I'm afraid I may be hooked on this new game. I thought I could never cheat on Bob. But I'm afraid it was too easy and sooo good. I'm sorry I waited so long to try it. We can meet here anytime you can get away Joe."

Joe smiled, and said,

"What if Bob comes home and catches us?"

"That might even be fun. He can join us... I want the same arrangement you and Janette have. I think Bob can be easily talked into it. Maybe the four of us could have fun together. I want to be free to have it all... others, even some of my students at the University. They flirt with me all the time. From now on I will want more... a lot more."

Joe kissed her goodby and was gone. Carol headed for the shower after quickly changing the sheets. As she stepped into the shower she thought, 'I just fucked another man other than my husband', and she shivered with pleasure. She thought about Joe and Bob and her students and others and she couldn't get the grin off of her face. She had never felt so free. Out of the shower she dried her body and slipped into her workout suit and a light robe.


Alexandria showed up exactly on time and Carol met her at the door. Carol looked her over and she was everything Bob had said... Commanding. Alex brought in some equipment including a sturdy table and a large exercise pad she placed in the middle of the living room floor. She looked Carol over with a tight scrutiny and said,

"Good, you are ready to start. First I want to see what I have to work with, take off your robe and let me look at you."

Carol dropped her robe to the floor without hesitation and posed sexily for Alex. Carol was surprised at herself... why did she want to look sexy for Alex? Alex noticed the pose and smiled as she walked around Carol. She noticed Carol's swollen nipples, her clit pressing against her tights and her labia even appeared swollen through the thin material. Alex thought, 'This is going to be easier than I thought. The little slut is going to be like putty.'

Alex continued her detailed inspection, now touching Carol, letting her fingers trail lightly over her firm legs and ass and back. She occasionally probed a muscle and squeezed here and there. Carol felt herself enjoying Alex's touch, getting excited. In a moment Alex said,

"Carol, you and Bob do understand I will take complete charge. Think about that, are you ready to do my biding? For now I need to see which of your muscles are strong and which need work. Now stand up straight, spread your feet about 18 inches apart and lock your hands behind your neck. Just relax, don't be upset by my probing. It is quiet necessary. Relax, you may even enjoy it."

Carol obeyed without hesitation and found her obedience exciting. She was something to behold as she stood there. Her breasts were lifted high and they swayed nicely from side to side as she moved. Again Alex walked around her and trailed her fingers over her body, her tummy. Then Alex thought, 'Now I will see if I'm right about little Carol.' And she slid her fingers down across Carols sexy mons, still terribly sensitive from Joe's hard use. When her finger traced across her clit Carol gasped, she couldn't remember it being so sensitive. Alex seemingly ignored her reaction but she thought 'I do believe she's mine anytime I want her.' as she continued, moving her hand slowly up to Carol's firm breasts. Again Carol gasped as Alex probed and then squeezed her breasts. Carol closed her eyes. She had no idea Alexandria would be so... personal... but far from objecting, she found herself welcoming it.

Alex asked,

"Tell me Carol, you seem very sexual, I would guess you are very active... have sex pretty often, am I right?"

"Well yes... I do enjoy it a lot... especially lately."

"I think from the feel of your body it hasn't been very long since you had sex, less than an hour, am I right?"

"Uhhh right Alexandria. How did you know? What does that have to do with training?"

"Your labia is still swollen dear, like your nipples and your clitoris... swollen and very sensitive. I think you must have had a lover minutes ago, but it was not Bob I think. I have talked to Bob several times today at his office. I think you have been very naughty. Don't worry dear Carol, it doesn't matter to me who it was. Sex is a great exercise too, perhaps the best, certainly the most fun. Tell me little one, you are built for pleasure, full and resilient. Do you want to develop your body to be lean and tight, or stay full and sexy? A body that can hike all day or make love all day?"

Carol giggled and replied,

"Full and sexy Alex... and can hike all day and make love all night, can you do that?"

They both laughed,

"Carol I think we will get along very well, you aren't afraid to say what you think or want."

Carol responded,

"The truth is this is all very new to me. Alex, I have always been terribly reserved... almost retarded sexually. As you seemed to know already, I enjoyed my first lover this morning. At first I wasn't sure I could do that, even though I wanted to. But it was easy and so nice. He left just before you got here. I barely had time to shower. I assume this can be our secret?"

Alex smiled and nodded. She patted Carol's trim ass and just smiled. Then they got down to business as Alex directed Carol in several sets of stretching exercises followed by sets of grueling strength moves. Carol was sweating hard. Following these she had Carol stand up again, huffing and puffing from the exercises and Alex stepped up behind her and slipped her hands under her arms and cupped her breasts again squeezing them hard. Carol moaned but stood very still. Then Alex said,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.