Carol - Cover

Carol

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 2: Is This What Carol Needs?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Is This What Carol Needs? - Carol goes from being a normal wife to a swinger

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

As Joe and Janette Daniels drove home from the restaurant that night, Janette placed her cool hand on the back of Joe's neck and lightly stroked it. Joe was the guy all the ladies found cute and cuddly. He had used that attribute a lot as he enjoyed his favorite sport of seduction. Janette, his gorgeous wife, also an MD, was of Italian descent, a dark eyed beauty who exuded sex appeal. Joe and Janette quietly enjoyed a lot of 'extra-curricular' activities, both individually and as a couple.

They had an open marriage, an 'understanding'. Janette smiled at Joe and asked softly,

"What was going on between you and Carol tonight? It looked like you might have been playing around a bit under the table.

The look on Carol's face was priceless. Can I assume it was because you were playing with her under the table? I couldn't help but wonder just how high your hand was my love. I thought we weren't going to hit on anyone in the hiking club?"

"Janette, you don't miss a thing do you? I guess the wine and cognac got to me. All of a sudden I wanted to see how high I could get my hand up miss tight ass's leg. Pretty damn high.

She surprised me, she actually spread her legs enough for me to reach her damp panties. Maybe Carol isn't the tight ass I thought."

"That is interesting. I also noticed a long tight hug between the two of you as we left, might Carol be interested in more? If she is, does that mean all of the club are fair game now?"

"I'm not sure about Carol. Maybe... We will see... maybe we should have Carol and Bob over for brunch tomorrow. If you would be so kind as to keep Bob engaged I would certainly enjoy exploring a bit farther with Carol. As far as I am concerned what ever you do with Bob or any others in the club is fine.

Hiking new trails might take on a whole new meaning."


The next morning Bob and Carol were awakened about 9:00 by the phone. It was Janette Daniels, inviting them over for brunch.

Carol, without consulting Bob, accepted immediately. When she hung up the phone she was surprised that she had not asked Bob first. Surprised at how eagerly she had accepted. She began to wonder what to expect from Joe... and herself. Then as casually as she could, she told Bob they were going to brunch.

Bob thought it was a great idea to have brunch with the Daniels. He enjoyed Janette a great deal. Janette Daniels had once thought about specializing in Psychiatry before she opted for a general practice like Joe. Bob enjoyed talking 'psychology shop' with Janette. It seemed to Bob that Janette particularly liked to talk about the sexier cases Bob did therapy with. Bob enjoyed it too. Sometimes even inventing a few more exotic events to share with Janette. Janette seemed to enjoy even his wildest cases. He enjoyed her openness. He frequently wondered if Janette were as open in bed.


Near by in the same neighborhood that morning, Vickie Baden fixed the coffee and looked out the large window into their manicured back yard as she thought, 'That damned Tom Parson is still in the middle ages'. His conversation from the night before still irritated her. God, that man still thought of women as mere toys for men's pleasure. She would like to show him. The way he talked about executive secretaries being there to 'accommodate' their bosses in any way the exec required. She remembered she had asked him if female execs should have male toys. He had winked at her and replied, male or female, her choice. He was infuriating. I would like to have him in my bed for a few hours, restrained tightly. He would beg... how he would beg. Just like Ray did...


Even farther across town Sue Parson awoke and stretched, smiling as she remembered how good the sex had been the night before. Tom was already out of bed. She wished he didn't wake up so early... she wished he were here next to her now, she wanted, needed... more... Seemed like she always wanted more... was always ready for more. She got out of bed, delightfully, nude, and walked into the kitchen looking for Tom. They had all day with nothing else scheduled. She smiled as she hunted her prey. Fortunately Tom had a sex drive equal to Sue's and was only too happy to be hunted by his insatiable sexy wife.


As Bob rang the Daniels' door bell, he turned to look at his lovely wife. She had surprised him with her dress this morning.

He had watched, intrigued, as she prepared. Sheer, extreme french cut panties, barely more than a string between the cheeks of her cute ass and only a small triangle of sheer lace material in front that covered little and hid nothing. A very short mini-skirt, no bra and a silk blouse that hugged her full firm breasts. He could clearly see the outline of her nipples. 'Damn she looked sexy', Bob had thought and he had whistled

softly for her benefit.

She had winked at him as she put the finishing touches on her makeup. She knew he wouldn't object. He never took that strong of a stance. She answered his unasked question with 'I felt like being a little daring today. You don't mind if I tease Joe a little today do you?'. Bob didn't answer, just smiled. But it excited Bob unbelievably. He liked it, he particularly liked the idea of Carol teasing Joe with her body. He wondered if Joe would appreciate the show... 'Of course he would' and Bob smiled to himself.

The door opened and they were properly welcomed and escorted into the Daniels' large country kitchen. A table was prepared overlooking the large pool in the back yard. Neither Joe or Janette missed Carol's attire. Joe winked at Janette and they both smiled. Perhaps it was just coincidence that Carol had dressed as she had... like a red flag to a bull.

A large breakfast was laid out and the four of them ate, sipped champaign and talked. More and more it became two twosomes talking as Bob and Janette explored his cases of aberrant sexuality and Joe and Carol's conversation seemed to jump around to everything but what was on their minds.

Janette suggested to Bob that they go into the den with their coffee where it was more comfortable... she had some questions about one particular case he had mentioned. Joe motioned for them to go ahead, that he and Carol would find something to do. When they were gone Joe said to Carol,

"I love your outfit Carol. I haven't seen you in such 'casual' attire before. Looks good on you. Damned sexy."

"Thanks Joe... don't know why I put this on today... just felt like a change. Its nice occasionally to try something new and different."

Joe stood up and reached for Carol's hand. Without a word Carol let him take her hand as she stood up.

"Let's go for a walk in the yard."

Joe held her hand as they went out the back door. Neither of them said a word as he led her around the pool and into the pool house. As the door closed behind them Carol spoke,

"Joe... I don't think we should be here like this. This would appear very unusual to say the least."

Joe didn't say a word but gently took her into his arms and pulled her body close to his. Carol slid her hands up onto his shoulders as she looked up at him scared, excited and expecting something to happen. Joe held her and she felt his hands slowly slide down from her waist to her ass cheeks. He patted and squeezed her ass, pulling her cheeks apart as he had the night before. She made no move to stop him as she wondered what he would do next. She enjoyed his hands on her... it was new to her.

"You feel so good Carol. I have wanted to get my hands on your cute ass since the day I met you. I have always been an ass man and you have the cutest."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.