Carol - Cover

Carol

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 10: Alex's Party and Sue

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Alex's Party and Sue - Carol goes from being a normal wife to a swinger

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Saturday was a very 'normal' day. All morning and into the afternoon, Carol and Bob did their chores around the house, Carol was especially tender with Bob. He had done everything she had wanted him to with the Daniels. He had also revealed a lot that surprised her. Now she slid her arms around his neck and kissed him and said,

"Honey... I appreciate what a 'good boy' you were last night. I love how obedient you have become at times. How can I show you my appreciation? Would you like to take control sometime or do you prefer the other?"

"Carol, I don't know... I feel very strange about it all even yet. I guess it will take some getting used to, but it felt so good just to do all the things as you ordered me around last night. Even the weirder things you had me do like handling Joe. I admit I enjoyed it all. I'm not sure what that makes me... "

"Bob honey, you are the psychologist, you know I am just tapping into some hidden parts of you. Getting you to do things you want to do anyway. I think you should relax and enjoy it. You know I won't insist you to do anything you don't really want to do. I was envious of you last night... the waiting... the obedience... getting off so hard that you actually passed out... wow! You know I love you, and I appreciate you for doing all of it for me. I loved the way all three of you did my bidding last night. It was quite a circus wasn't it?"

"Yeah... to say the least. By the way, I would like to discuss you and my brother Bill a bit more. I want to hear more about what happened that visit."

"I would love to share it all honey... I'm sorry I didn't tell you before but I was afraid what you might do. What would you like to know... "

She was interrupted by the phone. As Bob listened he heard her say 'Hello... Oh Hi Alex... Of course, I would love to... Oh really... that does sound like fun. Right I will see you at 7 then.'

As she hung up the phone she smiled at Bob and said,

"Alex."

"I gathered."

She wants me to come to a little party at her place tonight,... all night... you don't mind do you baby?"

"No... not as long as I get a full report tomorrow."

"Bob... it will be Alex and Andrea as before... plus... three male friends of Alex... maybe a few others... "

So there it was, Bob thought, Carol was going to a 'small party', an orgy, at Alex's. Bob knew what she would be doing with the other two women... and the three guys... and any others. Bob felt the excitement building in his gut, and his growing erection.

He didn't say anything and Carol continued,

"Bob honey you OK? I won't be doing anything I haven't already done... at least I don't think I will."

Finally Bob smiled and said,

"I hope you enjoy it a lot. While you are at Alex's would you object if I called someone... like Sue Parson? Remember what Janette said about Sue and I know Tom is out of town for the next week."

"Bob that is a great idea."

And to Bob's surprise Carol reached for the phone. In a moment he heard another conversation, "Hi Sue, Carol... Yes thank you. Sue would you like to come over this evening for a quiet dinner and some conversation, since Tom is out of town. Bob especially wanted you to come over... you would, that's great. Oh yes Sue, Bob has always admired you. He tells me all the time how sexy he thinks you are. And Sue maybe you might want to bring an overnight bag in case we talk late into the night and you decide to stay over. I know going into an empty house is a real drag late at night. Great, at 7:30 then... Bye hon."

She put the phone down and smiled at Bob,

"It's all set. She is coming prepared to spend the night. You and she can have a nice dinner that I will prepare for you and then from what Joe and Janette said, all you have to do is lead her upstairs to our bed."

"I think I can handle that... Carol, it's only you who can control me the way you do... I think."

"Honey I do think we are both going to have a great night. But while I am fixing dinner for you and Sue, would you rinse out my new red lingerie set... I think it will make a hit at Alex's party tonight... "

Bob smiled as he rinsed the outfit thinking he had to get her some more like this. Then he started getting excited about it all, Carol at an orgy, Sue... tiny, petite, sexy Sue.

Carol fixed their dinner and let her mind play with the possibilities of her coming evening. She was nervous and excited... three new guys... and others... Alex had promised her a surprise...

At 6:45 Carol kissed Bob good night and told him to have fun. She had slipped on a loose long dress over her red party suit, as she had started to call it. Bob smiled and wished her the same as she left for her all night party.

Dinner was ready to put on the table. Bob went upstairs for a shower and then he dressed in slacks and a sport shirt, no shorts. At 7:15 the doorbell sounded. Bob smiled and opened the door, glad she was early. Sue stood there, all five foot of her. Bob took in the sight. Short but well proportioned. He breasts were her most dominant feature. Full and firm, they showed nicely above the low cut top of her dress. In addition to being low cut it buttoned all the way down the front. The first button was undone revealing a good deal of cleavage between her great tits. Her waist was tiny and swelled into nice wide hips. Trim legs revealed from mid thigh down. Bob felt his cock twitch as he looked at her. All of this took only a fleeting second as he asked Sue in.

"Sue, I apologize but Carol had to leave... emergency, won't be back until tomorrow sometime, after lunch probably. But I would love to have you stay and have dinner with me. Save us both from having to eat alone... "

"Oh... I'm sorry Carol had to leave. But I'd love to have dinner with you Bob."

But the way she smiled at Bob she didn't look sorry. She walked in past Bob and touched his chest as she walked by. Bob closed the door and smiled to himself... very pleased so far, excited... and horny.

He poured both of them a glass of wine and turned the CD on to some soft slow music. Sue sat down on the couch, as she did her short skirt raised higher on her nice thighs. Bob glanced down at her legs and then up to her eyes. As he passed her breasts the cleavage was damned impressive. Sue didn't miss his glance and she smiled saying,

"This is a good chance for us to get to know each other better Bob. We hike together, been to a few parties together, dinners but I can't remember ever having a chance just to talk with you. Sometimes I'm nervous when a guys wife is around."

Bob sat down on the couch a foot or so away and nodded,

"I agree Sue. I think this will be very enjoyable... "

He was interrupted by the buzzer in the kitchen. He stood up and offered Sue his hands to help her up. She took them and slid forward. As she did her skirt hiked up and Bob had a brief view of sheer black panties. Her dress dropped as she stood and Bob lead her into the dining room. Over a delicious dinner they chatted about a number of things. Sue seemed to be getting more comfortable. She kept touching Bob's hand and arm as they talked, even his face lightly with the palm of her hand.

Bob dropped his eyes to her breasts. Her top just barely covered her nipples now. Some how her top seemed to be creeping downward. After one look that lasted a little longer as Bob ogled her nice breasts Sue smiled and said,

"Bob you make me feel a little funny the way you look at me... there."

"I'm sorry Sue but you really have lovely breasts. Forgive me for staring but they are beautiful."

"Thank you Bob, I appreciate complements like that. You are very sweet."

They looked at each other for several seconds without a word. Sue licked her lips over and over. Bob was well aware now how easy it would be to get Sue in bed. But instead of going for it then he changed the subject to the hiking group. Sue said,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.