My Sister Jean - Cover

My Sister Jean

Copyright© 1999 by BillyG

Chapter 6: My Wet Confession

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: My Wet Confession - A teenager's road of sexual discovery with the help of his sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Petting   Voyeurism  

It's ironic. The things I want the most seem never to go the way I want. I scheme and plan and try to manipulate people, places and things to get my way. It rarely works. Nevertheless, I keep trying. I think of it as adding to the keenness of my anticipation. And it does. I've learned not to take myself too seriously when I don't get what I want. Most of the time, what I eventually get is better than I might have planned and often better than what I might have imagined.

That's the way it was working out with my sister, Jean. Yet, I didn't really see it happening. I'd become increasingly aware of her as a sexy girl. Actually that's an understatement. What I should admit is that I'd grown infatuated with her. I'd always cared for her deeply and we were both aware of a spiritual connection. Neither of us was completely at ease with our own sensuality. Sex remained a titillating and excitingly naughty topic. That discomfort, however, was rapidly changing.

Our sibling connection was tender and loving. At base, that tender connection was always operative, even when we were at odds. Clearly, we cared deeply for each other, but because she was so proper and reserved, I'd assumed that she had no sexual feelings at all. But in the past weeks, I'd come to know that wasn't the case. Not even close.

For example, not long previously, I'd humped myself to orgasm on the edge of the laundry room table just looking down the front of her shirt. While I had planned to confront her with her soiled panties my "clever" way of introducing the topic of sex I'd not planned on rubbing myself of on the hard edge of the table. And despite the fact that she knew what I was doing. Or was it because she was knew that made it so exciting?

A little later, in a sexual heat, we'd exposed ourselves to each other on the living room couch as we were "talking dirty." We shared a mutual culpability for our couch incident, but again, it was not my intention to masturbate myself and her by slapping her clit with my hard cock. It'd just happened in a spontaneous fashion, both of us caught up in the compelling sexual heat both surprised, turned-on and both, completely helpless. Swept along by a current whose strength tossed us about in a sexual typhoon, we had both come together. And again, frightened by the ferocity of it all, we'd retreated to the familiar safety of silence.

And most recently, this morning unexpected and unplanned, out of nowhere she'd fulfilled a long fantasy of mine by letting me watch her pee.

For months and months I'd been trying to get her to "talk dirty" with me... to share her own sexual stuff with me. Yet, I'd had limited success until today, until we were riding home from our back-packing weekend. Now the established reserves had been broached. To say the cat was out of the bag hardly lent it sufficient impact. More accurately, we both knew that old barriers were down and they'd not be erected again. Still, we were uncertain how to move with comfort into this newly open intimacy.

From the silence of our mutual protection, we'd broken out of years of restriction and restraint. This wasn't the naughty, snickery type of you-show-me-yours-and-I'll-show-you-mine conversation that I'd angled for. This was dealing with real stuff. I was dazzled.

Jean had shared with me some of her "deep dark secrets" and I'd shared similarly... or started to. And she wanted more. She knew of my peeing fetish and she'd admitted she had one too. It was plain that we'd only continue in a step-wise manner with each of us validating the other with our honesty. If I wanted Jean's truth, I'd have to give her mine.

"Jean, I love this. I love being able to be so open with

you."

"Yes. It's like when we were on the couch... only more so... remember? Just talking with you like that... I got so hot then I didn't know what I was doing."

When we'd parked at the Rest Stop, she'd taken her hands out of her pants, looking around, surprised that we had stopped. Seeing that no one was even close to us, she relaxed again, leaning back.

"Where are we? Why'd we stop?"

I explained, "It was getting too difficult for me to keep my eyes on the road. Between listening to you talk about peeing, and watching your hands in your pants, I had little attention for driving. We've got all the time we want. I'd much rather stop and talk. This way I can give you all my attention. I can see your eyes... and," I added with a leer, "your hands."

"Then look at me, you lecher. I can't believe my kid brother makes me so horny, just by talking to me. You're doing the couch thing all over again, you little devil."

"Are you complaining?" I asked, while laying my left ankle over her right leg in front of the center console.

"Nope. Just letting you know that you have that effect on me. Hope you enjoy it, lecher."

"You know I do, you harlot. And speaking of harlots, where were we? Oh, yes. We were talking about peeing and I was... "

Interrupting, "You were going to tell me your most secret fantasies, Billy. You were saying you wanted me to pee on you. Remember?"

"Jean, it's more than just that. I think of other things situations... having to do with peeing... or needing to pee... and you can't. That excites me. Know what I mean?"

"No-o-o... " She sounded more uncertain than she really was, I think. "No, I don't know. Tell me what you mean."

Her right hand was slipping into the top of her open shorts, the fingers under the waistband of her panties.

"Two can play that game," I countered, as I slowly began to unbutton my jeans.

Impatiently, "Yeah, yeah, yeah... but I still want to hear those secrets. 'Specially if they're about peeing. And what do you mean 'needing to pee, and can't'?"

I loved it when she kept after me, making me tell her my kinky stuff.

"Oh you remember, Sis... how could you forget? Think back to the trip that you and me and mom made to the Farm. Remember, we'd been driving for several hours after downing a couple of Cokes... remember how hot it was? You all kid me about my micro bladder, so I never gave it a thought when I had to get out and take a leak and you all didn't. Peeing along the road's no big deal for a guy."

With a throaty laugh, she said, "Sure I do. Mom and I just looked at each other when we heard you peeing on the road. We had to go then, but we couldn't say anything... or at least I couldn't. I don't think it embarrasses Mom at all."

"I remember smiling back at Mom when she said to me, 'You lucky stiff.' It was about then that I caught on that you two guys were starting to feel your full bladders. And it was then that I decided to play a little game. I was going to make you guys wait and wait to pee."

"I sure remember that trip, but I didn't know you were playing a game. What'd you do?"

Smugly, "You never pay much attention to roads or which way we go, or where things are. You just ride along and enjoy yourself. Mom's the same way. So I decided to not only take a longer way, but to take the route with no rest stops or gas stations."

"Why you little shit, you! I just thought we had bad luck. That you got to take a leak and we needed to go, and there were just no places to go. I thought it was an accident. You mean... ?"

"Yep. That's what I mean, girl. I wanted to see you two women squirm a little. You're always kidding me that I can't wait so I wanted to see how well you could wait. Besides, I think it's sexy... seeing you and Mom squirm around, and then cross your legs."

"Billy, I don't know whether to laugh or get mad. At the time, I would have given anything to squat and take a good pee. My back teeth were floating. And you kept saying that it'd just be a little further. You rat!"

"I loved it, Sis. You were squirming around in the front seat and Mom was shifting back and forth right behind us. At least she was able to ask me to look out for a gas station, that she had to pee something bad. You just pretended that everything was OK... at least for a little while. Sis, you are so hip, slick and cool! Then it began to really get to you, and I enjoyed thinking of you, needing to pee. Don't understand it, my dear sister, but there's something terribly erotic about that. I mean, I got hard just thinking about you and Mom."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.