My Sister Jean - Cover

My Sister Jean

Copyright© 1999 by BillyG

Chapter 3: Our First Sex

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Our First Sex - A teenager's road of sexual discovery with the help of his sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Petting   Voyeurism  

Suddenly dropping her raised leg, she pushed one hand into her skirt-covered crotch and seemed to cup herself as she asked, "Just what do you think about, Billy? I mean, what do you think about me when you, uh, do it?" She'd taken the bait!

By this time I'd decided to turn up the intensity. Screw this pussy footing around. Let's get going. "Okay, Sis, I'll tell you everything... everything you want to know... I'll tell it all, but first, you've got to tell me something. I'm way ahead of you and I'm feeling kinda funny about it like I'm all alone. Know what I mean? So, before I spill the beans, you've gotta tell me things. Like I know that girls do it too. And I suspect that you're just like everyone else, so you probably do it as well... but I wanna know just how you do it." I'd emphasized the "you" so she'd talk about herself and not about girls in general.

By this time her skirt was half way up her thighs and we were both cupping ourselves shamelessly. "All right you horndog, I'll tell you. Yes. Yes, I do it... a lot. I've been doing it for years... ever since I was nine. Usually I do it when I'm in bed, late at night, but sometimes I just wake up hot and have to do it again. Lately I've had to do it in the day time, and then I go, well, you probably know where I go. You go there all the time!"

Now her skirt was at her hips and I could see her hands over her panty crotch. I slipped my hand inside my pants to adjust my dick, noisily sucking air between my teeth. It was all hard and caught bent in my underpants. She stopped talking and watched me, so I kept my hand inside my pants, holding my cock.

This was working better than my wildest dreams. I'd hoped we might "talk dirty" and here we were, touching ourselves openly. I was getting more excited by the minute. I could hardly sit still. The loving feeling I had for my sister right then almost choked me up.

"Sis, I wanna tell you how sexy you are right now. You are just beautiful. I love to look at your legs and I love to see you there and I'm going crazy trying to see more of you. God, this is HOT and I don't know if I can stand it!"

Jean, it appeared, had crossed some emotional line of propriety in her mind. The shy, embarrassed girl was gone and the provocative, sexy woman was emerging. She was enjoying herself and she was turned on by seeing me turned on. She'd entered the game without reservation. I just knew that. I didn't know where this was going, but I was sure of one thing, it was getting more powerful and going somewhere and I was going with it.

I suppose like most boys, I didn't imagine a girl would be interested in looking at my dick; still, Jean had been watching me throttle my hard cock through my pants for the last several minutes. Suddenly, I knew what to do. Pulling my zipper down, I pushed my hand through my open fly and grasping my cock, I looked at my sister and said, "Show me, Jean... show me yours."

Looking up through her lowered lashes, she smiled and said nothing but slid one hand into her panties and between her legs. The wet crotch of her panties were bulged with her fingers and I could see some dark brown pussy hair where the pants were pulled away. My sister was really calling my hand, imitating me and teasing me at the same time. When I began to move my hand, she moved hers. It looked like she was running one finger up and down her slit, pausing at the top to make little circles.

Put up or shut up, I thought as I pulled my boner out of my pants. There! No accident this. I was showing my hard-on to my sister and waiting to see what she'd do... run or join in. Then she surprised me. Suddenly standing, she reached up inside her skirt and pulled her panties off. Stepping out of them, she rolled them in a ball and motioned to throw them down, but then, as if having a second thought, she let them unroll and held them up for me to see. Rolling her eyes, she shrugged and tossed them onto my chest as she sat back down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.