Coerced - Cover

Coerced

Copyright© 1999 by Kathy B.

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A happily married woman gets drugged and taken advantage of by a bunch of teenagers, which leads to more problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Big Breasts  

On Friday morning, Dave came over for breakfast and we ate together. Of course, that meant he sat at the table eating his food while I knelt underneath the table and sucked his cock to eat mine. I was getting used to giving blowjobs and, truthfully, didn’t find it all that unpleasant any more. If the guy was clean, it wasn’t anywhere near as bad as some of the other jobs I had, there wasn’t any pain involved and the cum I swallowed did ease my constant hunger, at least for a little while. I had never sucked Mark’s cock much but I couldn’t wait to see him this weekend and get my husband’s meat into my mouth.

Dave eventually left and the rest of the morning passed quickly. Lisa came downstairs late in the morning, looking like death warmed over, and moped around the house with a hangover. I ignored her and quickly finished my chores, excited about going home.

After lunch, I donned my bikini and covered every exposed square of skin with tanning lotion. Trust me, there was a lot to cover. The bright yellow bikini was small but did cover- barely- my nipples and pussy, but not much else. The shoulder straps were slender and criss-crossed on my back to support my large breasts and the thong bottom rode high on my hips before disappearing between my asscheeks and back around to the front panel. I really didn’t want to burn, especially on parts that had never been in the sun before, so I greased my butt crack and exposed cleavage pretty liberally.

I felt ridiculous when I pulled the mower out and started it but I didn’t have much choice. Lisa sunbathed on the deck as I tottered around on my heels, attracting stares from neighbors and motorists alike when I mowed the front. I pretended to be oblivious but I knew I must have presented a strange picture, my ass rolling and my breasts heaving as I pushed the hand mower back and forth. From behind I looked like I was bottomless and the material in front kept working its way into my pussy, rubbing my clit and making me hornier and hornier. I couldn’t wait to get home to my husband.

Several times Lisa had me stop and rub fresh lotion onto her body. She had me pay special attention to her breasts and bottom and I found myself sliding a finger into her pussy without her telling me to. When she pushed gently on my head I obediently dipped it into her crotch, licking her to an orgasm as she tanned.

Sheila came home as I was putting the mower away. She was pleased with the way I’d spent my day.

“Nice job on the lawn, Charlene. You can go home now.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Winters,” I turned and started toward the house.

“Just a minute. Where are you going?”

I looked at her, confused. “I was going to go and change before I called Mark to come get me.”

“I didn’t give you permission to use my phone and you don’t need to change. You’re going to need that outfit tomorrow anyway. Start walking.”

“B-but I can’t walk home like this,” I protested.

“Then stay here. I really don’t care.” Sheila turned on her heel and entered the house. I sighed and started walking home.


I began walking home, in the obscenely small bikini that my former friend- my former best friend- Sheila was forcing me to wear. The last time I had made this walk, it was in flat shoes, and that took me half an hour, so I figured in heels it would probably take closer to forty-five minutes.

I hadn’t even gotten out of Sheila’s neighborhood yet when some high school kids drove by and slowed down so that they were moving along no faster than I was. One of them leaned out the window and called, “Hey, do you go to my school, baby?” The ridiculous question caused his friends to laugh like hyenas, so he persisted. “Seriously, you’re shaking that big ol’ thang like you’re trying to break it. You need a ride someplace?”

I was already angry, first at having to dress like this in the first place, and even worse, to have to walk home wearing this humiliating outfit, when Sheila could have easily dropped me off or allowed me to call Mark for a ride. She had to know that I’d be harassed walking around like this and that was obviously what she wanted. I wouldn’t have been surprised if either she or Lisa put these boys up to this.

“Sorry boys, I don’t ride with strangers.” I told them, not even looking their way, for fear of breaking down and crying. I didn’t want them to see me crying.

They didn’t leave however, continuing to slowly drive along beside me as I walked, while they watched my nearly naked tits bobbing, jiggling and swaying, as my equally exposed hips moved like I was trying to put on a show, even though I wasn’t. I was totally humiliated at having to be dressed like this while I walked home.

The bikini was so small that the top did little more than cover my large areolas, and, due to the bouncing of my breasts, my nipples were fully erect, tenting the small piece of material dramatically. The bottoms were even worse, being a thong style bikini, and a size or two too small to begin with, the thin strap in back was lodged deep between the cheeks of my ass, making it appear to anyone seeing her from the back that I was not even wearing a bottom piece. In the front, it was a little better, but not much, the small triangular piece of material started just above my slit, and quickly disappeared between my legs. Since Sheila had removed the lining to it, my pussy lips were well outlined through the material, which had also been sucked into my wet, sweaty pussy slit as I mowed the lawn earlier in the day and was now being pulled even deeper as I was walking home.

“Hey momma, that’s a pretty big pair of tits you got there!” one of the boys called out, but I just ignored them.

Another called out, “Hey momma, are you even wearing any bottoms?” While another yelled out, “Sure bro, can’t you see that little piece of material between her legs, glued to those big pussy lips of hers.”

Just then the driver saw a police car coming up behind them slowly, with its lights on, and said, “Hey guys! It’s the cops! Let’s get out of here!” and drove off faster, but not too fast.

The police car, with its lights on, pulled up next to me. As the policeman got out of his car he said, “Uh lady, do you live around here?” as he looked me over, not believing a woman of my age, and worse, my body style, would even dress like this.

I turned and looked to see who had said that, as I still hadn’t been watching the cars as they passed me, due to my embarrassment over being dressed like this. Seeing that it was a policeman, I replied, “Uh, no officer, but I do work for Mrs. Winters a few blocks away.”

“Mrs. Winters, you say.” he repeated as he wrote it down in his notebook.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.