Coerced - Cover

Coerced

Copyright© 1999 by Kathy B.

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A happily married woman gets drugged and taken advantage of by a bunch of teenagers, which leads to more problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Big Breasts  

By seven the next morning I was showered, powdered and hair styled, ready for the day. I had my uniform back on, coffee ready and breakfast on the stove when Sheila and Greg came downstairs. Greg quickly ate and hurried out the door.

“I’m going to be busy today,” Sheila told me as she watched me kneel on the floor beside Max and eat the leftovers. “I know I promised I’d take you shopping, though, so I’ll meet you at the mall at 12:30. Don’t be late.”

“Yes, Mrs. Winters,” I replied. “It’s two miles to the mall, though. How should I get there?”

“You’ll have to walk, Charlene,” she told me. “I’m not going to waste my time driving all the way back here just to get you.”

Sheila left, after praising me for looking so nice and doing a good job with breakfast. Pleased, I quickly took care of the dishes and picked up the house. I was just finishing up when the doorbell rang. I opened it to find Dave standing with Jack.

“Hi, Mrs. H.” Jack said. “We were in the neighborhood and thought we’d say hello.” As I turned to enter the house he slid his hand up under my dress. “Hey, no panties. Just the way I like to see you.”

I jumped away. “Are you guys here to see Lisa? Can I get something for you?”

Dave groaned. “Come on, Mrs. Hopkins. We’re here for some pussy.” When I hesitated, he added, “Remember what Mrs. Winters said? You need to do your part to keep us disease free. Well, Jack and I were tempted by two sluts this morning and we need your help.”

With a grin, both boys dropped their pants to reveal strong erections. Lisa came downstairs as I pulled off my dress and began sucking them.

“Don’t you guys ever get enough?” she asked. “You have a thing for old ladies?”

“No, we have a thing for sluts,” Jack said as he rolled me onto my back. “and this lady is the queen of sluts.”

I groaned as I felt his big cock slide into me. Dave’s cock was in my mouth as Jack began thrusting hard into my now wet pussy. Lisa turned away in disgust as I disappeared under the two boys.

They each fucked me and I sucked them both to climaxes. As hungry as I was, I eagerly swallowed their cum. I lay on the floor in a pool of sweat as they finally left.

I shrieked when I realized it was almost time to leave for lunch. I quickly showered again, did my makeup and hair and hurried out the door.


I don’t know if you’ve ever walked two miles in a pair of heels before, but let me tell you it isn’t much fun. By the time I got to the mall, my feet were sore and my legs burned. I knew I was wiggling my ass quite a bit as I walked but I was late and it was the best way to cover distance quickly.

Sheila was waiting for me, tapping her foot impatiently. “I’ve been standing here for ten minutes, Charlene. Where have you been?”

“I’m sorry Mrs. Winters,” I apologized. “I hurried as best I could, but I just ran a little late.”

“What were you doing, sleeping? You knew how far it was, you should have left earlier.”

When I told her I’d been delayed because the boys came over, she laughed but it seemed to make her a little happier. “You don’t seem to go very long without finding a cock for that pussy of yours. You’re turning into a little slut, aren’t you? I got here early so I’ve eaten already, but you can find a snack before you leave if you’re still hungry.”

“Thank you, ma’am. I’d like that,” I replied. The prospect of some real food buoyed my spirits.

We spent the next hour in various stores, trying on outfits and purchasing the ones Sheila approved of. Her theme was pretty consistent- short dresses, low-cut tops, sexy bras that held up and pushed out my boobs and no panties whatsoever. In fact, the only bottom she allowed me was the thong half of a very skimpy bikini, one obviously meant for a much smaller woman. “For you to wear while mowing the lawn,” Sheila giggled.

Sheila also bought me several pairs of heels, and lots of stockings to go with them. As much as I tried to keep my legs together, I’m sure the salesmen got several peeks up my dress as they fussed at my feet when I was trying on shoes.

Our final stop was a small intimates shop, where Sheila had me try on several corsets. When I came out wearing a long black one which whittled my waist by almost four inches, she sighed, “Oh my God, Charlene. It’s gorgeous.”

I turned and looked in the mirror. She was right, it was stunning. The garment made me look slender and sexy, thin waisted and big busted. The cups lifted my boobs high on my chest and squeezed them together, barely covering my nipples. I never would have had the courage to wear something like this on my own but I felt my pussy get wet as I realized how erotic it was. A secret part of me was actually excited by how sexy I looked.

“Wow. I’m getting you several of those. That’s going to be your new uniform top,” she said. “You can wear it with a nice skirt and it will be perfect.”

As we left the store and headed toward the exit I felt my stomach rumble. “Don’t forget, Mrs. Winters. You said I could have a snack before I went home.”

She laughed. “I did, didn’t I? Ok, you can have a snack if you want. Go ahead and find someone.”

I looked at her, puzzled. “Find someone?”

“Of course. Isn’t your favorite snack a nice juicy cock? I’ve seen how you gobble them down.”

I blushed. “Yes, ma’am. I can wait, though. I’m not that hungry anymore.”

Sheila gave me a hard stare. “You asked for a snack and I gave you permission to have one. Now go find yourself a cock. And hurry up. If I have to wait around while you’re indulging yourself, you’ll get paddled tonight.”

I gave up arguing and quickly scurried away. With no time to waste, I tried the direct approach. I slipped onto a bench beside a man. As his eyes widened at the sight of my cleavage, I leaned over and whispered in his ear. Within thirty seconds we were on our way to his car and he had barely closed the door before I had his cock out and was licking it to erection. He had a nice sized cock, thick and hard, and I have to admit it felt pretty good sucking on it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.