Coerced - Cover

Coerced

Copyright© 1999 by Kathy B.

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A happily married woman gets drugged and taken advantage of by a bunch of teenagers, which leads to more problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Big Breasts  

Dressed in the panties, shorts, bra and sneakers, I stretched a little in the front yard to loosen up and jogged slowly down the street. As out of shape as I was, I was soon huffing and puffing but I maintained a steady pace to the edge of town. After the first mile I was soaked in sweat and my nipples were clearly visible through the white cotton bra. Fortunately the bra was pretty tight and I wasn’t bouncing too badly.

Despite my breathing difficulties, the jog to the plant wasn’t bad. I went slowly but only had to stop jogging and walk during one short section. I was almost there when the pager at my belt went off.

I reached for my panties, then realized I had to take my shorts off to remove them. Panicked, I looked around more some shelter but only found some weeds just off the road. I hurried into them, quickly pulled my shorts and panties off, then pulled my shorts back on. As I started jogging again, I dropped the panties on the ground. With luck, they’d never be found.

An older man was sitting in the guardhouse as I reached the gate. I slowed to catch my breath and saw him staring at my heaving chest. Remembering my second task, I smiled at him.

“Hi,” I said.

“Nice night for a run,” he said as he studied my nipples.

“I’m just trying to get back in shape,” I panted. “It’s tough.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll do it. What’s your name?”

“Charlene.” I knew Sheila wasn’t going to allow me much time. “Um, can I come in and sit down for a minute?”

“Sure,” he smiled. “Come on in.”

I slipped into the cramped kiosk, letting my boobs rub his chest as I slid by. Skipping preliminaries, I waited for him to sit down then slid onto his knee.

He was surprised but recovered quickly. He slid his hand around my waist and put his other hand on my bare leg. When I smiled at him and rubbed his neck, he got bolder and slid his hand up my leg, under my shorts and cupped my bare cunt. “Hey, no panties. You’re one hot cunt,” he grinned as he easily slipped two fingers into my pussy.

I flinched under his insult but forced a grin to my face. “Thanks,” I said as I sank to my knees and reached for his zipper.

His cock was disappointingly small. I slipped it into my mouth and started working it with my tongue, trying to coax a load as quickly as possible. When I sank my lips to the root, I smelled his rank crotch odor and struggled not to gag.

As I blew him, I couldn’t help wondering why I was disappointed in his cock size. What difference did it make? I was only doing this because I was ordered to, wasn’t I? The goal was a load of cum in my stomach and a mild case of bad breath, not sexual satisfaction. So why did I wish he was better hung?

He might not have had a big cock, but he sure had a big load and it didn’t take him long to shoot it. He gripped my head and jammed my face down into his sweaty trousers as he arched up from his seat. Pressing himself deep into my mouth, he pumped long hot jets of sperm into my throat. It actually tasted pretty good, probably because I hadn’t eaten much all day, and I eagerly swallowed every drop.

As soon as he finished cumming, he sank back into his chair and reached for my boobs. “Nice blowjob, honey,” he said. “Let’s see the rest of the package.”

“I can’t, I have to get home,” I pulled away. “I need to go.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” he asked. “We’re just getting started!”

“Sorry,” I said as I slipped out the door and started running.

“Come back tomorrow,” he called as I ran down the road.

The run home was pretty uneventful, although the seam of my shorts irritated my pussy and made it dampen from the stimulation. I was exhausted when I finally staggered into the yard.

All the doors were locked and I found Sheila sunning herself in the back yard. “Did you follow my instructions?” she asked.

“Yes, ma’am,” I replied.

“Take off your clothes,” she ordered. Fortunately, the yard was surrounded by a tall hedge. I stripped, then bent over so she could smell my breath. “Good girl, Charlene,” she said as she cupped one of my dangling breasts. “You’re a sweaty little cocksucker.”

She stood and went to the hose. “Lift your arms.” When I complied, she turned the ice cold spray on me. I yipped and jumped around but held still when she reprimanded me. She rinsed me from head to toe, paying special attention to my pussy and ass. By the time she was done, I was shivering.

“You can go naked the rest of the night. Check on supper, wash out your uniform for tomorrow and draw a bath for me.” As I turned to go, she reminded me. “Get the paddle back out, too. We will need it later tonight.”


Steam rose from the oversized tub as it slowly filled. I poured a generous splash of bath oil under the faucet as Sheila entered the bathroom and peeled off her clothes.

In the fifteen years I’d known her I’d never seen Sheila naked. I knew she exercised but I didn’t realize what fantastic shape she was in. Her stomach was taut and smooth, her buttocks were round and her medium sized breasts were high and firm. Kneeling naked beside her, I felt like a cow.

She stepped into the tub, then eased down into the water. Moaning contentedly, she leaned back and closed her eyes.

“Oh, Charlene, this is nice,” she murmured. “Would you like to wash me up?”

I knew the answer Sheila was looking for and I was eager to please her, hoping to cut down on my punishment. I nodded eagerly, “Yes, Mrs. Winters. I’d love to.”

“Good girl,” she smiled as I took the soap and began lathering her legs. She giggled as I began rubbing the bar along her calf.

I rubbed and scrubbed Sheila’s body from head to toe. As I soaped her breasts, I felt her nipples harden under my fingers. She moaned as I began washing her crotch. When I finished and pulled my hands away, she directed me back.

Knowing what she expected from me, I began massaging her outer lips and stroking through her furrow. When she sat on the rim of the tub and pulled me forward, I obediently sank my face into her pussy. I licked and chewed and slid my finger in and out of her pussy until Sheila finally shuddered in orgasm.

When she could stand, she wrapped a towel around herself and looked at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.