Coerced - Cover

Coerced

Copyright© 1999 by Kathy B.

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A happily married woman gets drugged and taken advantage of by a bunch of teenagers, which leads to more problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Big Breasts  

I spent the rest of the morning picking up the downstairs, then damp mopping the kitchen floor and vacuuming the carpets in the other rooms. Although I’d always worn heels to the office, I’d never done housekeeping in them before and rarely spent very much time standing with them on. I was only allowed to sit in the kitchen or in my room and my ass was way too sore for those hard kitchen chairs, so I stayed on my feet despite the cramping in my calves.

By lunchtime I was starving. As much as I wanted something to eat, I didn’t want to give Sheila any excuse to punish me. Desperate, I went out to the garage and checked Max’s dish. He’d left half a dozen granules of dog food. I was so hungry I picked them out of the grime and ate them. They were dry and tasteless but they didn’t taste horrible and they took the edge off my hunger. As I squatted by the dish, crunching my food, Lisa came out into the garage. She looked at me in disgust.

“What are you eating?”

“Dog food, ma’am.”

“Did Mom say you could eat that?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I replied. “She said I could eat anything I found in Max’s dish.”

“You better not be lying to me,” Lisa warned.

“I’m not,” I promised.

“I’ll ask her when I get home. I have to go to work now.” Lisa worked afternoons and evenings at a local amusement park. She turned to go.

“Wait,” I called. “Please,” I added quickly when she glared back at me. “I’m still hungry,” I pleaded.

“So. That’s not my problem,” Lisa retorted. “Mom said you could only have what was in Max’s dish, right?” Then it dawned on her. “You want more dog food?”

“Yes, please,” I said, embarrassed.

Lisa sighed. “All right, I suppose I can feed you. Sit up and beg.”

I squatted on my heels and stuck my hands up in the air, mimicking a begging dog while she got a small cup of dog food. She kept me like that for several minutes as she circled me, even sliding her sneaker under my dress to rub my dangling pussy lips. I was humiliated but too hungry to do anything about it. I could feel her shoe scraping across my pussy as she rubbed me. My face turned red and I was soon panting as I became aroused.

“Your turn. Play with yourself,” she ordered. I quickly slipped a hand under my skirt and began pumping a finger in and out of my slick cunt while I stroked my clit. Lisa watched me masturbate, waiting until my chest heaved with an impending orgasm before ordering me to stop and lick my fingers clean. I groaned in frustration as I pulled my hand from my steaming crotch.

When she finally dumped the dog food into the dish, she wouldn’t allow me to use my hands. I was forced to put my face in Max’s dirty bowl and chase the chunks around with my tongue. Max came in and looked curiously at me as I hungrily ate his food. I was still eating when Lisa left, shaking her head in disgust.

After lunch, I hurried upstairs and made the beds. As I was finishing, I heard the phone ring. I hurried to answer.

“Hello?”

I heard Sheila’s voice. “You should have said, ‘Winters residence, Charlene speaking,’ stupid.”

“Yes, Mrs. Winters. Sorry, ma’am,” I apologized.

“I just called to see how you are doing. Any problems?”

“No, ma’am.”

“Did you get the wine yet?”

“Not yet,” I replied. “I was just getting ready to go.”

“Hurry up, lazybones. I’ll be home in a few hours and you’d better have dinner ready.” She hung up.


I found the money Sheila had left me to use for the wine and was on my way out the door when I suddenly realized I wasn’t wearing any bra or panties. The dress was too low cut to wear a bra underneath but I didn’t want to go out in public without panties; the slightest breeze would leave me bare for the world to see. I knew I wasn’t supposed to be wearing panties, but I’d just spoken to Sheila and I knew she was at work so I decided to take a chance. I hurried upstairs and pulled on a pair of panties from Sheila’s drawer.

I left the house and walked down the sidewalk, my breasts jiggling as I clicked along in my heels. I was embarrassed to be seen wearing such a skimpy outfit so I tried to walk as rapidly as I could. Unfortunately, that made my breasts bounce even more vigorously. I had to constantly adjust my low-cut neckline, tucking my nipples back in or pulling my top back up when it threatened to slide off my boobs completely. I tried crossing my arms under my bust but that just made things worse. I must have squeezed them too tight because my boobs popped right out of the top like a bar of soap in a bathtub. I quickly pulled my top back over it but not before a passing car honked.

Luckily, it was only a few blocks to the liquor store and I gratefully hurried inside. I was sweating from the heat and my rapid pace so the air conditioning felt good when I stepped into the store. I felt my nipples pucker as the sweat on my boobs dried and chilled them.

Nobody was in the store except the clerk, who stared at me as I hurried past him to the wine section. I heard the front bell tinkle while I was choosing a nice red. When I got to the counter, another man was there, asking for a special order. He looked at me curiously as I waited and tried to avoid eye contact.

“Don’t I know you?” he finally asked.

I turned away. “I don’t think so.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.