Coerced - Cover

Coerced

Copyright© 1999 by Kathy B.

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A happily married woman gets drugged and taken advantage of by a bunch of teenagers, which leads to more problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Big Breasts  

I slept poorly that night, shivering on the cold floor. I lay in the darkness and considered my options. It was obvious that Sheila didn’t just want a maid, she wanted to humiliate me emotionally and sexually. I had no idea where her animosity toward me was coming from, but the fact that I had always considered Sheila my best friend seemed to make no difference to her now that she had gained power over me. She seemed highly motivated to abuse me; If I stayed, the torment would probably just get worse. On the other hand, I didn’t want to allow myself to get arrested if there was any way I could avoid it. In addition to the terrors I was afraid I’d face in prison, my career would be ruined, probably my marriage as well, and my children would be teased mercilessly in school.

I’d like to say I made my decision based on what was best for my family, but I’m weak. As awful as I assumed Sheila would make my life, I was sure living with her would be better than going to prison. I resolved to do the best job I could as Sheila’s maid. Besides, she had been my best friend before today. I hadn’t imagined that relationship. Hopefully she would calm down in a few days and we would be able to talk about the whole situation and how we should resolve it. This would get better. It had to.

At peace with my decision, I eventually dozed off, dreaming of my family and happier times.

My sleep was shattered when my rear end exploded in pain. I screamed and scrambled to my feet, turning to see a glaring Sheila tapping a thick yardstick against her leg.

“I expect my coffee ready when I wake up in the morning,” Sheila said as I rubbed the welt on my ass. I hurried to get dressed as she continued to complain. “This is how you thank me for letting you sleep inside? You’re a fat, lazy slut but I’m not going to let you take advantage of me. I can see I have a lot of work to do, training you.”

“I’m sorry, Sheila,” I said as I bent over to pull my stockings on. “I’ll do a good job, I promise.”

SWISH CRACK!! My ass exploded in pain again. I howled and danced around. “What did you call me?” Sheila asked quietly.

“Owww, I’m s-sorry. I meant Mrs. Winters. I’ll be better, Mrs. Winters.”

“See to it you are. Now hurry up and finish dressing, then go fix my coffee and make my husband some breakfast.”


I rushed up the stairs, pulling my heels on as I ran. Sheila followed me up the stairs and sat at the table as I hurried to prepare breakfast. She was sipping her coffee and I was just putting his breakfast on the table as Greg came in, immaculately attired in an expensive suit.

He looked at me and chuckled. “Nice hair, Charlene.”

I blushed as Sheila replied. “The lazy bitch overslept. Look at her. No makeup, her hair isn’t combed; she’s a mess. Don’t worry, though; I’ll punish her later. She’ll be up on time tomorrow, I guarantee it.”

“I’ll leave that up to you, honey. Don’t let the help take advantage of you,” Greg said as he started to eat.

I stood quietly as Sheila and Greg ate, refilling their cups and delivering food. Greg had his head buried in the newspaper when Sheila called his attention to me again.

“Honey, do you think Charlene is fat? She looks a little pudgy to me.” I felt tears well up in my eyes as my best friend attacked my body.

Greg lifted his head and looked at me. “She’s not really fat, she just has really big tits. By the way, I think the nipples are supposed to be covered, Charlene.” He grinned as I blushed and quickly tucked myself back in.

“You didn’t see her sprawled naked on the floor when I went down to wake her up,” Sheila argued. “I’m telling you, she’s fat. Charlene, take off your dress and show Mr. Winters how fat you are.”

“Yes, ma’am.” I cried softly as I pulled the dress over my head.

“Now step over here, lift your arms and turn around so he can see all of you.”

Greg looked me over from head to toe. “I still don’t think she’s all that fat. She’s got a little bit of a belly and her boobs hang down, but her legs are pretty good and she doesn’t have a double chin or anything. She’s no spring chicken, you know.”

Lisa walked into the room and took in the sight of me, naked in her kitchen, as she slipped into her chair. “What’s going on?” she asked, sleepily.

“Honey, do you think Charlene is overweight? Your father says she’s just old and saggy but I think she’s fat. What do you think?”

Lisa didn’t even bother looking at me again. “You’re both right but you missed the biggie. She’s out of shape.”

Sheila snapped her fingers. “You’re right, darling. That’s what it is. Charlene, today we’re going to start a diet and exercise program for you. I won’t have company thinking my maid is a fat slob who can’t take care of herself. That reflects poorly on me.”

“Yes, Mrs. Winters,” I replied.

“Please give Lisa her breakfast now.” When I reached for my dress, Sheila’s voice took on an ominous quality. “I said, ‘NOW’.” I quickly dropped it and hurried to do as I was told.

I stayed naked while everyone ate breakfast and Greg left for work. When I started to clear the dishes, Sheila told me to scrape the plates into the dog’s dish. I went out into the garage, still naked, and emptied the leftovers on top of Max’s dog food. He must have heard the silverware clinking because he came bounding through his doggie door and immediately began wolfing his food.

When I returned to the kitchen, Sheila commented. “That was fast. Weren’t you hungry?”

I looked at her, puzzled. “Yes, I’m hungry. Why?”

“It didn’t take you very long to eat.”

“I don’t understand,” I replied, confused.

Sheila looked at me like I was a moron. “Those leftovers are for you. From now on, you can only eat what is left over on our plates. It will help you lose weight.”

“But you told me to put it in Max’s dish,” I protested.

“I know what I told you. That’s your dish too, starting today.”

“I can’t eat out of that dish. It’s dirty, it had dog food already in it and Max ate the leftovers as soon as I put it into his dish.”

“If his dish is dirty, wash it. A little dog food won’t hurt you and if you get hungry enough, you’ll learn to eat before Max gets it all. Next time be a little faster.” We both heard the doorbell ring. “Go answer that. I need to get something from upstairs.”

“I’m naked,” I protested.

Sheila leaned in close. “Listen, bitch. I didn’t start this mess, you did. If you think things are uncomfortable now, believe when I say they can get much worse. Answer the damn door.”


I hurried to the front door, wearing only my heels and stockings. Peeking out, I saw Dave. He grinned at me as I let him in.

“Nice outfit, Mrs. Hopkins.” he patted my ass as he walked in.

“Call her Charlene,” Lisa called from the living room. “She’s our new maid.”

Dave sat down on the couch. “Cool. Does she ever wear clothes?”

Lisa grinned. “Of course. She’s just happier naked. Aren’t you, Charlene?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I agreed, not wanting to anger her.

“Whoa! What happened to her pussy?” Dave exclaimed.

“Mom made her shave it. Bend over and show him your pussy,” Lisa ordered.

Obediently, I bent over and grabbed my ankles as Dave examined my bare pussy.

“Damn, it looks a lot bigger like that. Her lips hang right out, don’t they? I felt him cup my cunt, then slip a finger inside. “Goes right in. She’s loose and wet.”

“That’s because she’s a horny slut, right Charlene?” Lisa asked.

I wanted to say that I was wet with embarrassment, not lust, but I didn’t want to disagree with Lisa. “Yes, ma’am. I’m a slut.”

Dave grabbed both lips and pulled them out. He alternated stretching them out and apart, then back together again. “Hi, I’m Charlene’s pussy,” he mimicked. “I eat meat. Feed me. Feeeeeed meee.”

Lisa laughed as he teased me. He continued until Sheila came downstairs. Dave let go of my pussy lips when he heard her coming but Sheila told him not to stop on her account.

“After seeing those pictures, I think we can safely say you two have played before. Let’s not be hypocrites.”

“Yes, Mrs. Winters,” Dave said, blushing a little.

“Look, Dave. I like you,” Sheila said. “I don’t want to see you sleeping around, catching some kind of disease. Charlene wants to help too. Feel free to come over any time you want. I know she’ll be glad to see you, won’t you?” Sheila bent down to look at my face, flushed from Dave’s efforts on my pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.