Coerced - Cover

Coerced

Copyright© 1999 by Kathy B.

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A happily married woman gets drugged and taken advantage of by a bunch of teenagers, which leads to more problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Big Breasts  

I was nervous when I got home but other than a few questions about how I’d spent the weekend my family pretty much ignored me, much to my relief. My pussy was swollen and my nipples felt raw so I avoided any intimacy with Mark for a week or so. I was nervous the first couple of times we had sex, afraid that my husband would notice a bruise or that I might do something out of character while in the throes of an orgasm, but Mark didn’t seem to notice anything unusual. After a while the scenes from that weekend felt more like a dream, or a bizarre movie that I’d watched, and I allowed myself to think that it hadn’t really happened.

After several months, I finally felt like I was back to normal. We’d even seen Sheila and Greg socially a few times without incident and I decided that Tracy and Lisa must not have said anything. I imagined that I was probably the subject of a few crude stories in some college dorms, but there wasn’t much I could do about that. I couldn’t clearly recall who the boys were and more than once I scanned the face of a young store clerk or a pedestrian I passed on the street, wondering if he had fucked me, but I never saw the telltale smirk that I would have predicted in such a situation.

In fact, I’d pretty much pushed the whole experience out of my mind so I really didn’t get alarmed when I came home from work one day and saw Sheila, Lisa and my husband sitting in the living room. I started to panic when I saw the anger in Mark’s eyes.

“Charlene, Sheila says you seduced several of her daughters’ friends a few months ago and had sex with them. I told her that was ridiculous and to get the hell out of our house but she wants to hear it from you.”

I tried to cover my fear. “Mark, you know I’d never do anything like that. I can’t believe she’d would even say such a thing.” I turned to Sheila. “Sheila, we’ve been friends for years. You know me. How can you think I would ever do something like that?”

Lisa spoke up. “You slept with my boyfriend and then tried to have sex with Tracy and me too.”

“That’s a lie!” I screamed. “Don’t you dare spread those lies!”

Mark turned to Sheila. “Sheila, I don’t know what’s come over you or that daughter of yours, but if you’re not out of our house in one minute, I’m calling the police.”

Through all that, Sheila sat calmly on the end of the couch. “Mark, when my daughter comes to me and tells me she was molested, I have no reason...”

“That’s it!” Mark interrupted. “I’m pressing charges.” He picked up the phone and started dialing.

Sheila continued as if he hadn’t spoken. “ ... no reason not to believe her, especially when she shows me proof.” She threw something into Mark’s lap. He took one look and hung up the phone.

As soon as I saw what he was looking at, I ran into the bathroom and threw up. It was a picture of me, lying down in the backseat of a car. My dress was pulled down so you could see my breasts and my nipples were stiff and glistening with saliva. My pussy gripped the base of a cock that was buried deep inside me and I was sucking on another. From the look on my face, it was obvious that I was loving every minute of it. The two boys whose cocks were impaling me at each end were grinning happily at the camera.

I stayed in the bathroom as long as I could. When I finally came out, Mark was pale and Sheila looked smug. I sat down on the arm of his chair and tried to take his hand but he wouldn’t let me. Sheila spoke first.

“Charlene, I think you’ve done a horrible thing but I don’t want to see you to go to prison. Your children are too young and I think they still need a mother, even a lousy one like you. However, I think you need to be punished for what you did.”

“Punished?” I interrupted. “But I did nothing wrong! They drugged me and took advantage of me! Do you think I wanted it to happen?” I turned toward my husband. “Honey, you have to believe me; I never wanted this.”

Mark pointed at the picture. “You don’t look like you’re being drugged or forced to me; you look pretty happy. Sheila says two of the boys you fucked are underage. You could go to jail over this. Do you have any idea how humiliating that would be for the kids, if their mother is convicted as a sex offender?”

Sheila waited for me to stop sobbing, then continued. “As I said, I don’t think arresting you is in anyone’s best interest; it would devastate your children and your husband, and unnecessarily traumatize my daughters and those poor boys you seduced.” She paused. “I do think you need to learn be held accountable in some way, though. If you got off scot-free, what will prevent you from doing this again? I have suggested, and Mark has agreed, that a suitable punishment will be for you to come and work for me for two years. I’ve always wanted a housekeeper and you will do that for me for the next two years. If you do it well and you do it without complaint, I won’t press charges against you for molesting my children.”

I was too shocked to respond, so I looked at Mark. “I think it’s fair,” he said. “It will mean quitting your job but you can find another one after you are done. You will stay at Sheila and Greg’s during the week and you can come home from Saturday until Monday. That will give you a chance to see the kids.”

I finally found my voice. “No way. I didn’t ask for it to happen and I don’t deserve to be punished when I’m the victim. I’m not going to be Sheila’s housekeeper and I’m certainly not going to live at her house. I’m staying right here, in my own home, with my own family.”

“You can refuse, Charlene,” agreed Sheila. “You certainly have that right. If you do, though, my next stop will be at the police station. That’s what I should do anyway; I’m just offering you an alternative.”

“If you’re convicted,” Mark warned. “the kids and I won’t be here when you get out of prison.” He hesitated. “I don’t know what I should do yet about what you did, and I want to take some time to think things over before I decide. I can’t do that if I’m seeing you every day, so this may be for the best. Maybe you can use this time yourself, to think about why you betrayed our marriage like you did.”

I burst into tears. “I’m sorry, honey. I don’t know why it happened. I love you.”

Sheila stood up. “Come on, Charlene. You can get started tonight.”

I stood up and tried to hug my husband but he held up a hand to ward me off. “Sheila, I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. Lisa, you too. Thank you both for giving Charlene a chance to atone for what she has done to you.”

“Can I at least say goodbye to the kids?” I begged.

Mark shook his head. “They’re at soccer practice. I’ll tell them tonight that you’re travelling for work. We’ll figure out a better story in a few days.”

Sheila and Lisa said goodbye to Mark and headed toward the door. I followed, still crying. I wasn’t even going to be able to say good- bye to my family! Mark turned his back on me and walked away. We got outside and I started to get into Sheila’s car, but she stopped me.

“My employees don’t ride in my car and I don’t want your car clogging my driveway. You can walk.”

“Walk? You can’t be serious,” I protested. “It’s all the way across town! Sheila, be reasonable.”

Before I even knew what was happening, Sheila slapped me hard across the face. “ Let’s get this clear. I’m disgusted with you for what you did. I agreed to let you work for me so you didn’t have to go to jail but I intend to see to it you are punished for your crimes. Don’t you EVER question one of my instructions again. I said you will walk so you better walk, either to my house or to the police. Which will it be?”

Tears were streaming down my face as I answered, “I’ll walk to your house.”

“I think you mean, ‘Please may I walk to your house, ‘ don’t you?”

I sniffed, “Please may I walk to your house, Sheila?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.