Coerced - Cover

Coerced

Copyright© 1999 by Kathy B.

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A happily married woman gets drugged and taken advantage of by a bunch of teenagers, which leads to more problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Big Breasts  

I woke up Saturday morning feeling a little fuzzy-headed, but nothing really extreme. I couldn’t recall much from the night before, although I did remember that I was spending the weekend with Sheila’s daughters and I vaguely remembered we’d been at a party the night before. Beyond that the whole evening was one big blur of music, drinking and unrecognizable faces. I assumed I’d just had a little too much to drink and was battling a hangover; hopefully I hadn’t made a fool of myself.

I also remembered having some very erotic dreams after I went to bed. Trying to recall them, I reached down and cupped my pussy. I was surprised to feel how swollen and hot it was. It ached in a pleasant sort of way and my outer lips felt spongy and tender. I giggled to myself; it wasn’t the first time I’d masturbated in my sleep. I must have been pretty horny, as it felt like I’d been rubbing my cunt all night.

I took a long hot shower, letting the spray soothe my sore pussy, and emerged from the bathroom feeling pretty good. After dressing, I headed downstairs but both Lisa and Tracy seemed to be up and gone. I don’t usually eat a big breakfast so I just had a couple of pieces of toast. As I was buttering it I noticed a box of tea on the counter. THAT I remembered. It was the most delicious tea I’d ever had. I made myself a pot of it and went out onto the patio with the paper.

I drank tea and read for a little while but then everything got hazy again. I decided I must be catching a bug or something; I felt so muddled this weekend. The sun was warm on my face so I decided to nap in the heat and try to bake whatever virus was making me sick out of my body before it could make me any sicker.

I think I’d dozed for an hour or so when three boys came around the corner of the house. I realized I’d met them the night before but for the life of me I couldn’t think of their names.

“Hi, Mrs. Hopkins. How are you feeling?” the first one asked me. When I just looked at him without answering, he continued, “It’s me, Brian. Remember?”

I nodded groggily. “Hi, Brian.”

“What’s the matter with her?” I heard another one ask. “Oh, shit guys. She got into the goodies again.” He picked up the teapot and sniffed it. “What do you think, Jack. Should we go again?”

Jack looked at me. “What the hell, why not? Mrs. Hopkins, why are you sunbathing with all your clothes on? Don’t you want a nice tan?”

“Y-yes, but people might see me.”

“Nobody will see you back here but us and we’ve already seen you naked, remember? Why don’t you get a nice golden tan for us?”

I giggled. “Ok.” It seemed like a good idea. I quickly stripped down then reclined again on the lounger. I saw Brian carry my clothes into the house while Jack poured me another cup of tea. A few minutes later Brian emerged with some baby oil.

“Mrs. Hopkins, you better let Dave rub some lotion on you. Those big tits of yours will cook pretty quick in this sun.” When I nodded, he threw the lotion to the third boy. Dave came over to me and stood grinning at me as he flipped open the top on the lotion. With one smooth motion, he squirted a line of oil that began at my throat, ran down the middle of my chest and stomach into my pussy hair then back up to loop around each nipple. The oil was cold compared to my overheated skin and I shivered, making my boobs wobble violently from side to side. Dave laughed.

“Easy there, Mrs. H. You shake those things like a two-dollar stripper. He sat beside me on the lounge and started rubbing the oil in. He began on my stomach, rubbing and rubbing until the oil heated up and was worked completely into my skin. He moved up to my boobs and began working the oil into them. I could feel my nipples stiffen as he rubbed. They got so hard they felt like they were going to pop right off my chest. I began moaning as I got aroused.

After finishing my arms and legs, Dave returned to my pussy. He gave it another liberal squirt of oil and rubbed the oil all over it, inside and out. “We don’t want this hot little cunt to get a bad sunburn, do we?” Dave asked as he worked two or three fingers into my pussy. “I’ve got a feeling this pussy is going to be out in the light of day a lot more from now on. We want it to look good.”

When he finished, Dave went over and sat down with the guys. They opened beers and left me alone. I dozed, on and off, for the next hour or so. At one point, I felt someone lift my hand and place it on my pussy. Already hot from the sun and being rubbed and stroked, it twitched when I touched it so I slowly rubbed my clit as I lay there. I thought I heard a camera but I couldn’t be sure and quite frankly, I didn’t much care.

I felt a hand shaking me awake. “Time to turn over, Mrs. Hopkins. you don’t want to burn your tits.” Brian helped me sit up and fed me some tea. I sipped it thirstily.

“Thank you. You guys are so nice to me.”

Brian chuckled. “That’s because you’re nice to us, Mrs. Hopkins. We love helping horny old ladies with big tits and hungry pussies. Now lay on your stomach.”

I turned over and laid down again. I could feel my boobs squash under my weight and my nipples pressed through the webbing on the lounger. Brian noticed and reached under, rubbing the nipples and then pulling on them to make them stick out further. They were still covered in oil and slippery so he was able to spread the webbing and pull out some of my tit through too, but not all of them. After flicking my nipples a few times, he took the bottle and squirted oil along my back and down my ass crack.

As Brian started rubbing oil into my shoulders I could feel a thick trickle ooze between my cheeks and down my aroused pussy lips. I wanted to put my hand back into my crotch but I couldn’t reach in this position so I pillowed my head on my arms and closed my eyes.

Brian worked his way down my back and thoroughly rubbed oil into each cheek of my ass, commenting to the other boys on how large and meaty they were. I smiled to myself, happy these guys liked me. Brian started rubbing oil up and down through my crack, pulling my cheeks apart.

“If you get a burn there you won’t be able to sit down. Just keep snoozing, Mrs. Hopkins,” Jack called over to me from his chair as Brian kept rubbing oil into my asscrack and pussy from behind. He would occasionally squirt more oil down my butt so I was really slicked up.

Each pass up and down my crack, he would drag his fingers across my asshole. At first it twitched and puckered each time he touched it but eventually I relaxed and stopped reacting involuntarily to each touch of his fingers. As I dozed off I felt his fingers pressing harder and harder with each pass. Soon his finger popped inside my asshole. I felt him run it in smoothly until his hand pressed against my ass then ease it back out and continue up over my cheeks. The next pass he repeated the process, in and out of my asshole.

Soon Brian was pushing two fingers into my asshole on each pass. I was so oiled up I felt no pain, even though I’d never had anything in my ass before. In fact, it felt pretty good and I found myself pushing my ass back against his hand as he finger-fucked me. It felt so good that I groaned when I felt him pull out and stand up.

I heard a chuckle. “Don’t worry, I’ll put it back in a minute. Do you like having something up that lovely ass of yours?”

“Yes,” I murmured sleepily. “Please put it back.”

“No problem, Mrs. H.” I felt Brian get back on the lounge and soon felt the now familiar press against my sphincter. A slight push against my greasy asshole and he slid smoothly into me. It wasn’t until I felt his body press down on me that I realized it wasn’t his fingers. I started to rise in protest but the weight of his body held me down.

“Oh, yeah! Push that sweet ass back against me, baby,” Brian grunted as he started moving his cock in and out of my ass. I’d always heard anal sex hurt but this felt terrific. I could feel my cunt throbbing as it picked up the rhythm of Brian’s cock and began building toward an orgasm.

“How’s her ass, Brian?” Jack called. “Is she a three-holer?”

“Man is she ever!” Brian gasped as he banged into me. “Her pussy might be a little loose but her asshole is as tight as a teenager’s. Oh, shit. She’s too hot; I’m cumming!” With a shudder, he buried his cock deep in my ass and I felt him twitch as he pumped his sperm into me. He collapsed on my back, pressing me tight against the lounger.

“Hey, get off her,” I heard Dave say. “I want some of that ass too.”

Brian pushed off me. I felt his cock pull from my asshole as he stood. Reaching down, he pulled my cheeks apart and I heard the camera snap and the two boys laugh as my asshole slowly closed up. Dave then got behind me and quickly fed his cock into my now hungry ass, while Brian went back and sat with Jack.

I felt myself heading toward orgasm as Dave humped me hard but I was still not there when he too spurted his cum up my ass. I was relieved when Jack rose and pulled off his shorts. After Dave moved out of the way Jack squirted some more oil into my crack and slid his big cock up my ass in one long push. I giggled and pushed back against his crotch.

Jack and I fucked for several minutes and I was almost ready to orgasm when I heard a voice.

“Hey! You guys promised!” I lifted my head to see Lisa and Tracy, arms loaded with groceries.

Jack quickly pulled out and scrambled to his feet, his thick cock bobbing obscenely. “It’s not our fault, Tracy. She got into the tea again and we found her lying out here. We figured, what the hell...”

Lisa made a face. “You guys are pigs. Do you get off on screwing a fucked up old lady? Fine. Who cares? Do whatever you want.”

Jack grinned and quickly got back on the lounger behind me. I pushed back as he began fucking me again. “Yeah we get off. She gets us off, don’t you Mrs. Hopkins? Besides, she’s not too old. Just nicely broken in. I think this bitch has lots of fucks left in her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.