Coerced - Cover

Coerced

Copyright© 1999 by Kathy B.

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A happily married woman gets drugged and taken advantage of by a bunch of teenagers, which leads to more problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Big Breasts  

Just as I felt Dave’s fingers brush against my pubic hair, Jack leaned down and kissed my nipple, tickling it with his tongue. As I jumped in surprise my movement pressed my pussy against Dave’s hand. He cupped it and gave it a gentle squeeze, making me moan. I heard Brian laugh from behind the wheel and ask what was happening.

“Well, Mrs. Hopkins is just showing us what she would do if she were dating again,” said Dave, gently massaging my outer lips. As he rubbed his hand up and down the length of my pussy mound he began pressing a finger against my already wet slit. “She’s all wet and ready for fun. You look beautiful too, Mrs. Hopkins. Those stuffy old farts who were afraid to touch you will never know what they missed. I’ll bet you would have drained them dry, wouldn’t you?”

I giggled nervously. “I’m not sure about that, but thank you.” It was hard to gather my thoughts, with one guy sucking and kissing my boob and another trying to insert a finger into me as a third one watched. Right at that moment, I felt like the most popular and desirable girl in the world.

Dave’s finger was pressing insistently at my pussy lips as he rubbed and it wasn’t long before they peeled slowly apart. I was so wet by this time that he encountered little resistance as he slid his finger inside me. “God damn, this lady is boiling!” he exclaimed. “I’ll bet you keep your husband pretty happy with this little toy. Are you sure he’s the only one who’s ever touched your pussy?”

“He is. He, and now you, are the only men who have ever played around down there like that,” I answered. I tried to muster some willpower. “Maybe you should stop. I think he might be mad if he saw what you were doing.”

“Oh, no. I think he’d be pleased,” said Brian, looking into my eyes in the mirror. “Most guys want everyone to think their wives are attractive and sexy. He would be thrilled that we enjoy looking at your beautiful breasts and that lovely little pussy of yours. I’m sure he would consider it a compliment.”

Bob nodded as he gave me the flask again. I took a nervous gulp. I was so confused. I was pretty sure my husband would not think it was a compliment, but these guys certainly knew what other men liked and I was in no shape to argue, so how could I say they were wrong? They seemed to have my best interests in mind, and I was enjoying all the attention they were showering on me.

Dave started rubbing my clit and I felt it thicken and push out from its hood under his manipulation. By now my pussy was very hot and wet and I was finding it increasingly difficult to follow what was being said. I remember hearing Bob tell Brian to stop the car. I felt the car come to a halt, then Brian turned and looked at me, sitting back with my legs wide open and my tits hanging out of my dress, while I sprawled against the seat and allowed myself to be sucked and fingered by two young men.

I looked around. We were parked in a corner of a large parking lot, not far from a light pole. I could see a shopping plaza. Most of the stores were closed and the lot was nearly deserted. At least no one else was likely to see me. Brian said something to Bob that I couldn’t catch, who got out and went into a convenience store. When he came back to the car he showed me a small disposable camera, the kind with a built-in flash.

“We would all like to remember how nice and sexy you look,” he said. Before I could make any protest, he snapped several pictures of me as the boys played with me. Well, as long as no one else saw the pictures I guessed it would be all right.

“Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to get fucked by another man?” asked Bob as Dave stroked and pinched my excited clit. I groaned and shook my head. “You’ve never wondered how a different cock would feel, sliding into that nice hot pussy of yours?” Again I shook my head. “Have you ever even seen another cock?”

“No,” I answered. Suddenly I felt ashamed of my limited experience.

“Would you like to see another one? Another cock, that is? After all, it’s only fair. We’ve seen those nice big tits and that hairy pussy of yours. Would you like to see us naked? No one will ever know.”

Blushing, I said that I would. As Jack and Dave let go of me I felt a pang of disappointment, but they returned to playing with me as soon as their pants were down. The guys quickly pulled down their pants and underwear, proudly displaying their already stiff members.

I never realized until then how different men’s penises could be. None of them looked exactly like my husband’s. One was curved, one was straight, one looked almost purple and Jack’s penis was at least two inches longer than my husband’s. I never knew they came in different sizes, either. I was mesmerized.

“What do you think?” asked Brian. I gulped. “Go ahead and touch one if you want. We don’t mind.”

I reached out and touched Bob’s cock. He smiled at me, so I wrapped my fingers around it. It felt hot to my touch. Slowly, I slid my fingers up and down it, enjoying the feel of the rock-hard shaft and the spongy head. Dave resumed stroking his finger in and out of my pussy while he rubbed my clit with his thumb. Groaning, I reached for the other cocks in turn, giving each one a few strokes and marveling at how different they felt from the others. I ended up with my hand on Jack’s big cock. It felt satisfyingly thick in my hand.

Bob handed me the flask again. “You know, Mrs. Hopkins, you look very sexy right now. I think your husband would be very proud of you tonight. Did you know there were cocks as big as Jack’s?” I shook my head. “Now that you’ve seen it, don’t you wonder what it would feel like inside that nice hot pussy of yours?” He snapped a picture of my hand, wrapped around Jack’s cock.

I tried to clear my head. “Yes ... but I’m sure that would be wrong. I can’t do that.”

“Oh, you’re right, Mrs. Hopkins. It probably would be wrong if he were to actually fuck you. But, if you asked Jack nicely, maybe he would just put it in so you can get an idea how it feels. It won’t really be fucking, so there shouldn’t be any harm in it.”

I hesitated. It would be nice to see what it felt like. Would it feel different than my husband’s? I sighed. I wanted to know.

“All right. You can put it in. No fucking, though.”

“Absolutely,” agreed Jack.


Dave pulled his hand from my slit and laid my head down in his lap, then began rubbing my nipples. Jack pushed one stocking clad leg up over the rear seat and the other up into Brian’s lap. Brian immediately began rubbing and massaging my calf. I looked down as Jack knelt between my legs. Through the hair I could see my pussy lips, parted slightly and gleaming with wetness in the dim light. Jack paused, his cock just inches away from my pussy.

Jack grasped the shaft of his cock and leaned toward me. I saw the thick head push into my pubic hair, then felt it graze the lips of my pussy. It felt electric against my lips, like a small shock of static electricity. He rubbed it up and down my slit, getting me ready. With a gentle push, I saw the head disappear and felt my pussy lips parting as his big cock entered me. It felt so good I moaned my pleasure, causing all the boys to chuckle. Jack pulled his cock back, rubbed it around my opening again and pushed it back inside, this time sliding in several inches along with the head. Again I moaned; it felt great. He eased out and pushed in several times, each time deeper and deeper. Finally, I felt his pelvis press against me and I knew he was all the way in.

“Well, how does it feel?” he asked.

“Fuller than my husband’s does. It feels nice,” I answered dreamily. “I never knew how different it would feel.”

“Let me ask you a question,” said Jack. “Which do you like better? This... ?” he fucked in and out slowly, each time pushing deep inside me. “Or this?” Now he started fucking me rapidly, banging hard into my crotch.

“I like both. It’s in so deep, I feel all stretched out. I think I like the fast one better, though,” I answered, completely forgetting he had promised not to fuck me.

“That does feel pretty good, doesn’t it?” he said as he continued rapidly thrusting his cock in and out.

I heard Bob snap off several more pictures of me as Jack gave me a hard fuck. Jack’s body was banging into my clit and I could feel his balls slapping against my ass with each stroke. He continued pounding his thick cock into me I began pushing my crotch up to meet his thrusts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.