Coerced - Cover

Coerced

Copyright© 1999 by Kathy B.

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A happily married woman gets drugged and taken advantage of by a bunch of teenagers, which leads to more problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Big Breasts  

I was trying to hurry because I didn’t want to get in any more trouble with Sheila, so I didn’t give the bedrooms quite the thorough cleaning that I normally did. I prayed that they would be acceptable. I then went to the kitchen, to see what I had to prepare for this evening. I read the list over and began to panic. If I started right now, with everything that she wanted me to prepare, I might be ready in time, but that didn’t allow for the time it would take me to finish cleaning or go to the liquor store. Overwhelmed, I began to cry. I knew that Sheila had done this on purpose as an excuse to further humiliate me and then punish me.

Since I was going to fail no matter what I did, I decided to just do the best that I could. I quickly straightened and wiped down the bathrooms, taking all of the dirty towels to the laundry chute and setting out new ones. While I was vacuuming the living room, the door bell rang.

“Damn! Who could that be now!” I thought to myself nervously as I went to see who was at the door, not wanting anyone to see me dressed like this.

I looked through the peep hole first and cursed under my breath. It was Dave and Jack. Lisa must have told them how busy I was and was using them to further sabotage my efforts.

I opened the door and said, with a smile on my face as I had been instructed to do, “Hi! Are you here to see Lisa?”

“Hey Charlene, nice new uniform. So much the better to see those wonderfully huge tits of yours.” Jack said.

“No Charlene, we’re here to see you. Remember Mrs. Winters’ instructions, you’re to service us whenever we get horny, and are we ever horny since you weren’t available all weekend.” Dave said, with that shit-eating grin on his face that I was now getting used to seeing on him whenever he came over to use me.

“Oh boys please, not today. Mrs. Winters has me really busy and I’m already behind schedule. Could I make it up to you two tomorrow? Please.” I begged.

“Well I don’t know.” Dave said.

“We’re really horny today Charlene.” Jack piped up.

“Oh god! I won’t finish on time as it is. Please, not today.” I begged, with a little bit of whine in my voice.

The two looked at each other and said, “O.K. Charlene, we’ll settle for just quick blow jobs today, but you’ll really have to do something special for us tomorrow.”

I breathed a sigh of relief. A couple of quick blow jobs was going to eat into my time a lot less than whatever else they might have had in mind. I quickly got down on my knees, unzipped their pants and took their cocks out. While sucking on Dave’s cock, I wrapped a hand around Jack’s big dick and began jerking him off to get him hard. I switched back and forth between the two boys, sucking their dicks and jacking them off until both came, with big loads, in my mouth and I swallowed most of what they gave me, and used my fingers to catch what escaped through the corners of my mouth and licked that off of my fingers.

The most embarrassing part of this particular blow job, was not the fact that I was doing it, but that because I knew that I had to get over with as quickly as possible, that I was rapidly deep throating the two of them. They must have really thought that I was really beginning to enjoy sucking them off, as I appeared to be doing it so enthusiastically. I had even pulled a few tricks out of my head that I’d never used on them before.

The boys then went back to Lisa’s room while I hurried back to my work. I was now in a real panic. I didn’t have the extra twenty minutes that they had wasted and knew that I would be punished for sure.

After vacuuming, I began preparing dinner. I started with the soup, as it would need to cook a long time on a low heat. Then I assembled the complicated salad that Sheila was insisting that I make. Next I had to bake the dessert from scratch. After that, I figured I better get over to the liquor store. At least I’d be able to put something else, although equally revealing, on when I went to the liquor store.

Sheila had matched things up when we went shopping last Friday. With this skirt and corset, I could wear one of three blouses. All were low cut to expose most of my cleavage and they were all see through. I decided with the black corset and light blue skirt, I had better wear the dark blue top. After putting it on, I looked in the mirror, and to my shock, my areolas were clearly visible right through the material. “Well, it’s better than having them totally naked!” I thought to myself as I left for the store.

The walk to the liquor store was not much different than last week. My breasts bounced, swayed and jiggled. Due to the heat, I perspired profusely, soaking my blouse and making it even more transparent. I looked around as I entered the store, and there was my clerk, but today, the store was busy, so I moved to the emptiest spot of the store, waiting for it to quiet down so I could get his attention. Of course the big difference this time, was that I had no panties on under the very short skirt.

Finally, there were just a few people browsing through the store and I went over to the wine section. As I had on Friday, I bent over to look on the bottom shelf. He wasn’t looking at that moment but once he did look over my way, I had his attention. He came right over to ask if I needed any help today. Again he stood well behind me so that he could stare at my shaved pussy. Pretending I didn’t know what he was looking at, I kept looking along the shelf and talking over my shoulder. It didn’t take as long today for him to put his hand on me, although this time it was right on my pussy, with two of his fingers immediately sliding inside of me, as he slowly moved them in and out of my hot hole now that we were the only two people in the store.

I said to him, “That’s really nice. Wouldn’t you really prefer to do this at home in the evening, where we would have all the time in the world to explore a lot more than just a quick fuck?”

He looked at me and said, “But I’m married.”

I didn’t know what to say, I was so embarrassed. Then it hit me and I said, “How about an hour or so at a motel?”

“I don’t know. My wife would certainly get suspicious.” he said.

“Well when I check out, I’ll give you my phone number, and you can call me there anytime from early Monday morning until Friday at 5:00.” I said.

“Does that mean we can’t have a quickie now?” he asked.

I paused and thought it over for a moment. I didn’t really have the time, but if I didn’t, he might not call me, and that would make Sheila mad at me. “Sure, why not!” I said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.