Coerced - Cover

Coerced

Copyright© 1999 by Kathy B.

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A happily married woman gets drugged and taken advantage of by a bunch of teenagers, which leads to more problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Big Breasts  

Monday morning, Mark came home just before 7:00 to take the kids to school. I asked, “Honey, could you please drop me off at Sheila’s?”

I was wearing my bikini again just as Sheila had ordered. Mark studied me for several seconds, then looked away and said, “I don’t think that’s a good idea; you better walk or find another ride.”

I was dumfounded. “But honey, I need...”

I don’t want the kids to see you dressed like a slut,” he interrupted me. “I don’t have time to drop them off, then come back and get you and take you to Sheila’s. If I do all of that running around, I won’t make it to work on time myself.”

I began to cry, but just turned away and left without saying anything more. With a sigh, I started walking back to Sheila’s house. Just like on my walk home, a lot of cars honked at me, people shouted obscenities out their windows at me and shot me a lot of filthy looks. I held my head down and did my best to ignore everything but it was humiliating and embarrassing to be dressed as I was and having people saying such mean things to me.

I even passed two older women, out for their morning walk, who called me a slut and a whore right to my face, making me blush deeply from the humiliation. Even after having such a nice weekend with my kids, I was an emotional wreck by the time that I arrived at Sheila’s house at 8:00.

“Where have you been?” Sheila snapped at me.

“Y-you didn’t give me a time to be back here,” I sniffled.

SMACK! Sounded the crack of Sheila’s hand slapping my face.

“I don’t want to hear you crying, number one, and number two, you know that you are supposed have our breakfast made every morning that you are on duty. So I don’t care what time you get here, as long as our breakfast is on the table at 7:30 and you are ready for the day. Is that understood!” she spat out at me.

“Yes, Mrs. Winters.” I replied, in a subservient tone.

“After cleaning up from breakfast, I want you to jog back out to the water plant, since I’m sure that you didn’t get any exercise this weekend other than mowing your lawn. While you are out on your run, see if your panties are still there and let me know when you get back. Oh, and since you’re such a good little cocksucker, don’t forget to suck someone off while you’re out on your jog. I’ll have Lisa check your breath when you get back. Then you need to get the house ready for company tonight; Greg is having his boss over for dinner. I’ve taken out the ingredients and here’s a list of what you are to make for dinner. You’ll need to go over to the liquor store and pick up some more wine. This time, don’t forget to make a date with the clerk. During the day, I want you to wear the black corset and the light blue skirt, but before our guests arrive for dinner tonight, change back into your maid’s uniform. I think that is all for now. I’ve got to go, but if I’ve forgotten anything, I’ll give you a call,” she advised me and left.


Dreading the run, I changed from my bikini into my white shorts and sports bra and then put on my socks and tennis shoes. I hated the idea of running without panties on but didn’t dare defy Sheila again. After stretching in front of the house, I was off on my morning jog. This time it was different, the last time that I went jogging, it was early in the evening, and cooler. It was much hotter this time and I was soon covered in perspiration, soaking the crotch of my shorts, as the seam rubbed irritatingly against my slit, and my bra was totally drenched, allowing my areolas and nipples to be easily seen through the nearly transparent material.

As bad as that first jog had been due to the heat, this time was even worse. I was huffing and puffing as the sweat just rolled off of my body. I got to the place where I had left Sheila’s panties, and to my dismay they were gone. I kept going and when I got near the guardhouse of the water plant, I decided that the guard would be a good choice again, as the booth was air conditioned, which would help cool me off and maybe I could even get some water.

There was a different guard in the guardhouse as I reached the gate, he was much younger than the one the other night. Not only was he younger, he was fairly handsome. “At least it won’t be so bad doing it with such a good-looking guy.” I thought to myself as I kept getting closer to the guard house.

I slowed to catch my breath again and saw him staring at my heaving chest, and I knew that he could see my large, erect nipples, right through my bra. I smiled at him and said, “Hi.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.