Coerced - Cover

Coerced

Copyright© 1999 by Kathy B.

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A happily married woman gets drugged and taken advantage of by a bunch of teenagers, which leads to more problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Big Breasts  

It was a Friday night and I had agreed to watch the teenage daughters of a friend of mine. Sheila and her husband were going away and she wanted me to stay with Tracy and Lisa. They were both home from college, way too old for a sitter, but Sheila was worried about leaving them alone for very long. Like a good friend, I agreed to leave my family and spend the weekend with them. I fully expected to spend the weekend watching television and reading, bored out of my mind.

The girls and I had just finished cleaning up after a nice supper and were watching television when, out of the blue, Tracy asked if I wanted a cup of tea. I said sure and offered to fix some for all three of us. Both of them quickly stood up and shouted that I should stay put and they would be happy to make it. I thought they were acting funny but soon became engrossed in the movie and forgot the whole thing.

When the tea came, I tasted it. “Mmm... ! This tastes great! What kind is it?” I asked, as I took a bigger sip.

The girls giggled. “Oh, some eastern blend Mom had,” replied Tracy.

Within five minutes I had that cup gone and asked for another. The girls quickly made it and I drank it too. I was starting to feel strange, like time was slowing down, but just assumed I was tired.

The next hour or so was somewhat hazy. I noticed both girls on the phone a lot, but really did not think it was a problem. Then they both came in and sat down beside me.

“Ok, Mrs. Hopkins. It’s time to get ready for the party,” said Lisa.

“What party?”

“You remember. The party we are throwing tonight. Mom hired you to help,” said Tracy.

“She did? I thought I was baby-sitting.”

Lisa giggled. “Do we look like babies? She hired you to work for us.”

“I guess I must have gotten the wrong idea, but it’s probably my fault,” I said. “What do I need to do?”

“Well, first you need to get into your clothes,” said Tracy.

“What’s wrong with what I have on?” I asked dully.

“If you are going to work at the party for us, you have to wear the uniform Mom got you. She insisted and you agreed when she told you about it. You know how she likes people to think we’re rich.”

“All right,” I said. “If I said I would do it, then I will.” I did not remember promising Sheila, but I must have. Knowing Sheila, it was very possible she wanted me to wear a uniform; she can be a snob.

Tracy led me into Sheila’s bedroom. Laid out on the bed was a very skimpy maid’s uniform. It was low-cut and had a short skirt. Next to it were black stockings, a red garter belt and high heels. It did not look like anything Sheila would make me wear. It looked more like something she had bought for the bedroom or a costume party.

I said exactly that to Tracy, but she insisted I had seen the outfit and agreed to take the job, so I got undressed. Lisa brought me more tea that I drank down. By now I was so out of it I did not even notice they had me get dressed without my bra and panties.

When I finished dressing, I looked myself over in Sheila’s full length mirror. The high heels added several inches to my 5’4” frame and also tightened my calves and accentuated my full bottom. The dress, a very sexy red and black mini with a plunging neckline, pushed my ample breasts up and out. Although I have always tried to watch my weight, I had put on some extra pounds in the last few years and I was really too plump for this sort of outfit. There certainly was a lot of skin showing, both at the top and at the bottom.

Tracy brushed out my shoulder length brown hair. She insisted I needed to redo my makeup, including ruby red lip gloss. I asked why I needed to get so dolled up but the girls just said they wanted me to look nice. Every time I asked a question they gave me more tea.


I was just finishing up when the doorbell rang. “Can you get that, please?” asked Lisa. As I walked down the hall my boobs jiggled from the effects of my high heels. The dress was so low cut I had a mile of cleavage showing and as I looked down I could see part of a nipple peeking out. I tucked it back in but it was so close to the edge of my bodice I knew it would not take much for it to pop out again.

As I opened the door three teenage couples poured in. The guys all hooted at my outfit as they went past. I blushed and hurried into the kitchen where Tracy explained that I was to answer the door and keep the beer glasses and snack tray full. For the next hour I was kept hopping as everyone arrived. There were lots of couples, but also several unattached guys and girls. By the time everyone was there the house was packed. The party was wild and everyone was soon half- drunk.

As I worked my way back and forth through the crowd the boys would comment on my outfit and rub up against me. They would ogle my exposed cleavage and several times they could see the edges of my nipples before I noticed and tucked them back in. Their remarks were usually pretty graphic, describing my body and how much of it was exposed. I was still so befuddled it did not occur to me to protest their crude suggestions.

Somebody spilled some beer on the carpet and Tracy called to me to come clean it up. Without thinking, I got down on my hands and knees and started to scrub the stain. I heard two girls behind me gasp, then start to giggle, and I realized my dress had ridden up so high they could see my pussy. I started to get up but Tracy said to keep scrubbing before the carpet got stained, so I did.

The girls called some boys over to see and they started laughing as they stared at my exposed ass and pussy. I turned scarlet but pretended I didn’t know what was going on; I hurriedly cleaned the spill and retreated to the kitchen. As I was leaving I heard one of the boys tell the other two he would like to make me suck his cock until it was rock hard, then fuck my ‘big hairy pussy’ until I couldn’t walk. He told them they could have ‘sloppy seconds’ after he was finished fucking me silly.

When I got into the kitchen I sat down. I looked down at my hands and realized I was shaking. Something seemed very wrong; I was sure I should not be here, dressed like this, letting young men I didn’t even know make crude sexual remarks to me. Unfortunately my mind was so fogged up I was unsure of exactly why it was wrong, so I just sat there trying to figure it out.

Lisa came in and saw me sitting there. “What’s the matter? Why do you look so upset?” I told her what had happened and what I had heard. “Oh, Mrs. Hopkins, I’m sure he thought he was paying you a compliment! You know how guys are; that’s just how they talk to each other. You should be flattered. Lots of women would love to have someone flirt with them like that.”

It had not sounded much like flirting, but I knew Lisa was a nice girl so I believed her. If she said it, I was sure it was true. I was in no condition to argue.

Lisa fixed a new pot of that delicious tea and put it on the table beside me.

“Listen, Mrs. Hopkins. I need to go back in to the party, but we’re all set for food and punch for right now. We don’t really need any more help from you until later. Why don’t you take a break and stay out here for a bit? No one will bother you and I’ll call you if we need anything. You just relax, ok?”

I nodded, so she left me to my thoughts and my tea.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew I had my head resting on my arms and Tracy was gently shaking me awake. I groggily looked around and tried to focus on what she was saying to me.

“Mrs. Hopkins, we have a small problem,” said Tracy. “We ran out of beer and no one has enough money for more. Is there any way you could charge it on your credit card and we’ll pay you back next week?”

I nodded. “Sure, Tracy. I know you’ll pay me. It must be in my purse.” I laid my head back down.

She shook me again. “Come on, Mrs. Hopkins. You need to wake up. You know we can’t use your cards. You have to go with the guys to buy the beer.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.