Chance - Cover

Chance

by Aaron Angst

Copyright© 1999 by Aaron Angst

Incest Sex Story: He caught his mother cheating and took advantage of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   .

I suppose I was alot like most boys growing up. My first sexual arousal came about when I had a crush on my mother. Not until I was older did I realize that this was a perfectly normal feeling. Of course, having a mother who was quite attractive helped the situation along considerably. The first time I masturbated, I jerked off thinking about her.

As time passed, so did my fantasies about my mother, or so I thought. Mom aged very well and at the age of 61, she was still a beauty. She was 22 when she had me and time had been good to her. She was 5'5, weighed about 120 lbs. with medium length blond (dyed) hair. Her eyes were a deep, haunting hazel color and could pierce right through you if she so desired. Her breasts were medium in size, but still seemed pretty firm for a woman her age. Her legs were slim, tanned and very sexy, probably the best feature she had.

I hit my 20's and thoughts of having sex with mom were the furthest thing from my mind. I had a relatively healthy sex life of my own, bedding a number of women who were about my own age. I was quite happy, but something kept telling me that there was a missing factor in my sex life. I found that missing factor when I began working as an activities director in a senior citizen center.

I enjoyed my work. I had always had an affinity towards older people. For some reason, I always got along with them. They seemed to enjoy my company and I had some fun times with people twice as old as I was. After several weeks on the job, I met a particularly pretty woman who was in her early 70's. She was quite spry for her age and longed for the companionship of someone younger and more vibrant than the people around her. We hit it off immediately.

I wouldn't call Doris a raving beauty, but she was attractive in her own way. We became fast friends. I really hadn't thought about her sexually until we had what I like to call a "defining sexual moment".

Now I was kind of in-between lovers at the time, and fairly horny (which I was quite a bit anyway!). I had spent a couple of hours with Doris and we were having a great time together. She asked if I would help her put up a picture she had bought in her room. I went with her to her room and placed the painting on the wall. I had inadvertantly dropped several nails on the floor and, since I was standing on a chair, Doris bent down to pick them up. When she did, I got a great view of her 70 year old tits. I had never seen an old woman's tits before and I was very turned on. I got a hard on right away and Doris, spry as she was, didn't miss a beat. She saw my hard on, one thing led to another and we ended up in bed together having one terrific fuck.

I would go into greater detail, but this story isn't about my fucking Doris, so I will leave those details for another chapter. The point of telling you about fucking Doris is that it turned me on to a whole new sexual world and a brand new sexual pleasure... fucking older women. It also brought back the fantasy of fucking my mother. In fact, when I had fucked Doris, I had visions that she was my mother. I felt guilty, but I couldn't help the feelings. Those feelings grew stronger as time passed.

In the meantime, I had sex with several older women and each was extremely pleasureable. Some men like young girls, but I was drawn to older women. I was drawn to my mother.

My dad passed away when I was 28. Mom dated for while and then she met a man who was 12 years her senior. He was quite wealthy and mom would be set for the rest of her life. He was nice and I got along with him well. They had been married for 11 years and as far as I knew, they were happy. At least Mom always said that she was. They lived in Florida and I went down to spend a week with them this past winter.

I hadn't seen Mom in over a year and when I did, I was amazed at how good she looked. Money does wonders for people. She was tanned, fit and as beautiful as ever. I knew that if I ever had the chance to fuck her, I would in a heartbeat. I never thought I would get that chance, though and fucking her remained a fantasy.

Ted, my stepfather, loved to play golf and played nearly every other day since he retired. He went out, as usual, for his regular Wednesday golf game. I had planned to meet a friend who had moved to Florida several years ago and who I hadn't seen since he moved. I told Mom I would be gone most of the day. She kissed me goodbye, and I took off in my rented car. When I arrived at my friend's house, there was a note on the door apologizing for his absence, but that he was called away on an emergency and would call me at Mom's house later that evening. I shrugged my shoulders and decided to go back to Mom's, get my golf clubs, and go out and play a round of golf.

I pulled into the driveway at Mom's and saw a van parked there. "Harvey's Florists" read the sign on the van. I parked the car and headed for the house. I had a set of keys so that I could come and go as I pleased while I was there. I heard music coming from the house. I opened the door and got the shock of my life. It seemed that "Harvey" was delivering more than flowers! There was my mother, flat on her back in the middle of the living room, getting fucked by this guy who wasn't much older than I was.

My jaw dropped to my feet and I stood there in disbelief. Mom had her dress hiked all the way up and one tit was hanging out, nipple brown and hard. "Harvey" had no pants on, his hairy ass pointed right at me and his dick was deep in Mom's pussy. Mom screamed when she saw me and "Harvey" jumped up immediately, his dick hard and wet with my mother's pussy.

"Oh, GOD!" Mom screamed. She pushed Harvey away and slid down her dress, but not before I caught a good glimpse of her sweet cunt. She slung her tit back inside of her dress. Harvey grabbed his pants, slipped them on and muttered something like, "I'd better go." He slithered out past me through the door, ran to his van and drove off. I was still in shock as mom gathered herself together, unable to look me in the face. I felt as if our roles had been reversed. I was now the father, and she the bad little girl. She got up, turned towards the bedroom. As she walked away she said, "I'll be back in a few minutes." She disappeared into the hallway.

My mind was racing thinking about what I had just seen. I was very aroused at having seen my mother getting fucked there on the floor. I hadn't seen her nude since I was a kid. My mind wandered back to my childhood and I recalled with a smile how I used to try and peep through her door to watch her get undressed. I masturbated many times thinking about screwing my mother. Now it was almost 30 years later, and I realized that I still wanted to fuck her. My brain returned to the moment as I spotted something pink and silky peeking out from beneath the couch. I knelt down and pulled out mom's panties. They were wet. I touched them to my face and sniffed. Her scent was intoxicating. My mother's fresh, wet pussy. My cock hardened as I clasped her panties tightly.

I heard the water running and knew that she was showering off the smell of "Harvey". I held her panties as i waited for her, not really knowing what to say or do. I would play it by ear. I had 2 cigarettes waiting for her to return. I knew it would be hard for her to face me, but it was inevitable. I heard her door open. Mom walked into the room smelling fresh and clean. She had on a white blouse and a pair of tan shorts which showed off her beautiful legs. Now if you didn't know how old she was, I swear she could have passed for 50. She sat down across from me, lit up a cigarette and began to apologize.

"Don't, Mom," I interrupted her. "There's no need to apologize." She smiled for the first time. Then I could see tears begin to well up in her eyes. "I want to explain to you why," she replied. Mom went into a long explanation of how she loved Ted very much but that the hadn't had sex in a very long time and that she still had a sex drive and that she would never want to hurt ted and on and on. "Honey," she pleaded, "Whatever you do, PLEASE don't ever say a word to him about this. I'll do anything for you if you won't say anything."

When she said that last sentence my mind began to work in overdrive. Although I had no intention of ever saying a word to Ted, I realized that this was my chance... probably my last chance to ever fuck my mother. I worked up the courage to say something. To make that first move on her. I was nervous as hell. "Really, Mom? ANYTHING?" I laughed, she laughed.

"Well, uh, yes, Honey... anything." I'm sure she couldn't imagine that I would ask for something that was so outrageous that she would have to refuse me.

"I know what I'd like from you, Mom." My heart was pounding in my chest.

She cocked her head to the side as she inquired, "What is it?"

"I want you to sleep with me." There! I said it! Now nothing could ever take it back. No matter what happened, at least I knew that SHE knew that I wanted to make love with her. I almost didn't even care if she refused me at that point. I was proud of my courage.

Mom took a deep breath, gave me a strange look and laughed nervously.

"You want me to sleep with you????" she asked, almost as if she wanted to be sure that was what I said.

"Yes, Mom. I want to sleep with you. I always have. Seeing you just now only made me want it more than ever before. I saw that guy on top of you and I was jealous. I wanted it to be me." I was extremely nervous as I spoke, but once I began I kept on talking. Mom was totally enchanted by my conversation.

"But, " she interrupted, "First of all, I'm your Mother, for God's sake! Secondly, what would you want with an old gal like me?" She waited for a reply. I was ready.

"Mom, just because you are my mother doesn't necessarily mean that we shouldn't have sex. I mean, lots of societies practice incest on a regular basis. I don't know how you feel about it, but I think that us having sex would be the ultimate expression of our love for each other. I mean, you DO love me, don't you?" I smiled with my best little boy face.

"Well, of course I love you, Honey."

"Well, I love you, too, Mom. Now, as for an old gal like you, I don't really think of you as old, but I'm attracted to older women, anyway." I began to tell her about the affair I had with Doris and several other women who were older than mom. She was quite impressed. I had managed to assuage every fear and opposition she had brought up in response to my erotic request. I knew she still had some doubts and understandably so. the time for words, though, was over. It was time to act.

I stood up and walked towards mom. My dick was solid as a rock and I knew she could see my hard on. She made no attempt to move back as I approached her. She looked so beautiful in her shorts and blouse. I put my arms on her shoulders and gently held them. She said nothing. I looked her in the eyes. "I love you, Mom," I whispered. Then, I put my lips on hers and kissed her. It was a short, gentle kiss and I pulled away. Mom sighed very deeply, whispering back to me, "I love you too, Honey." I kissed her once again. This time, it was a much deeper kiss. It became instantly full of passion and intensity. Our lips locked, my arms extended around her. I pulled her closer to me. I could feel her breasts pushing against my punding chest. I slipped my tongue into mom's mouth and she easily allowed me in. I sighed. Mom sighed. We kissed harder, deeper. Our tongues danced around each other's in a lover's tango. I rubbed her back with my hand as we kissed. Mom threw her arms around me and held me tightly, never wanting to let me go. My hands slipped down her back, still kissing passionately.

If one has never kissed their mother as a lover, than it would be hard to explain the feelings which raced through my body at that moment. Suffice it to say that our first real kiss was the most pleasureable, most memorable kiss of my life. I think she felt the same way.

We held each other and reluctantly released our lips from each other in order to catch a breath. Both our hearts were racing. I held Mom by her shoulders. Our faces were just inches apart.

"Mom, I want you to know that i would never tell Ted about what happened before... or right now, for that matter! I don't want you to do this because you think I will keep quiet if you do. I want you to want to sleep with me."

Mom ran her fingers lovingly across my cheek as she spoke. "I, well, I um, I just don't know, sweetheart. I mean, I think that it is wrong for a mother and son to have sex. At least I've always believed it to be so, but my body tells me differently. When you kissed me, I began to see you in a whole different light. I won't stand here and lie to you and tell you that I never thought about it, because I have." She began to relax as she started to relate a story about when I was younger. As she went on, we relaxed, sat back and both lit up a cigarette. Sex would have to wait for a little bit.

She told me how, when I was about 16, she walked by my room one day and glanced in. The door was slightly ajar. She said that she had come home a little early and that I was the only one in the house. I didn't even know she had come in. "You mean, kind of like with "Harvey", huh, Mom?" we both laughed. "Yeah!, Kind of." Anyway, I was in my room and she saw a couple of porno magazines lying on my bed. Then she saw me walk over to the bed. I was nude and my cock was hard and straight. I sat down with my back to the door, but she could just make out my hand on my cock as I jerked off. She watched me intently, never letting on that she had seen me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.