Chained, Tortured Nun - Cover

Chained, Tortured Nun

Copyright© 1999 by Reverend Bob

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A bunch of nuns get kidnapped by some criminals looking for something.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   First   Caution   Violence  

Sister Mary Katherine thought the world had exploded all about her and come to an end. Jack was beating her around the shoulders and back, tearing at her flesh, making her think there would be nothing left on her bones when he got through with her. Again and again he shouted the unchanging question, but she could never answer him, her words turning into shouts of agony and horrific pain.

She jerked and jumped on the chains like a crazy puppet, her body torn by the hot agony of the biting whip. With complete despair the nun let herself dangle, her head back, her asscheeks opened.

Jack had been waiting for that. With a wide overhead swing he brought the whip down, ripping the doubled section down on her asscrack and once again tearing at her asshole.

It felt as if he had shoved the knife once again up her shitter, only this time actually tearing the bowel lining. Sister Mary Katherine shouted like the damned, her legs kicking out. Incredible pain numbed her brain, maknig her jerk convulsively while Jack laughed loudly behind her.

"Come on, slut, come on. You want this so bad, move it around," Jack taunted, reaching around and grabbing another fistful of her cunt hairs.

His fingers slipped against the juice-slicked labes, making him laugh loudly once more.

"So, you don't want this, eh? But, man, you're runnin' with juice every time I knock the shit outta you! Fuckin' little hypocrite slut. Wonder what the fuck your damned Pope'd think if he could see you jumpin' around like this, your pussy hotter 'n' hell?"

"Stop it! Don't don't! I'll tell you anything, but just don't hurt me any more," Sister Mary Katherine panted.

Jack stopped, cocking his head to one side. There was a look of disappointment on his face as he pushed his face up against hers, staring into her eyes.

"You tellin' the truth, slut?"

Sister Mary Katherine nodded her head weakly up and down. She would lie. She would do anything to get down from those horrid cuffs that threatened to sever her hands from her arms. She would have fucked with Satan to stop the terrible flaying of the whip against her flesh.

"Where is it?"

"The Madonna you were close when I came in and surprised you. The Madonna under the base," she muttered, her head hanging down.

Jack screwed up his face thoughtfully, backing away, then rubbing his crotch.

Throwing down the whip, he stood on a box and unfastened the manacles around her wrists.

Sister Mary Katherine sagged against him, hoping he would drop her to the floor and let her go. Instead he threw her roughly to the floor, shoving his Levi's all the way down and jumping onto her body.

It was happening again. Oh dear God it was happening again. Jack's cock was all the way out now, battering at her cunt. Sister Mary Katherine felt the rising throb of her clit as his belly banged against it. The hot friction stung her sore tissues but the nun didn't care.

She slid from side to side, silently urging the bestial man on. Rolling her hips around, she knew she looked like the Whore of Babylon whom her elders had told her about.

Well, let it be, then. She would out-whore even that one. She flexed her ass, feeling the sensuous heat gathering in her pussy as she swiveled her cunt around his prick.

"Man, baby, move it, just like that. Fuck it out, you bitch!"

The nun felt him ramming his cock into her. His hands tore at her nipples, then moved down to the rough, tense muscles of her ass. He picked up her butt bodily, holding her hips still while ramming his cock harder and harder into her.

"Uhhhhh... oh more, more," Sister Mary Katherine cried, the throbbing pulse in her cunt driving the wind from her lungs yet again.

"Come on, baby, work it out! Pound them hips up yeah, just like that!"

Church, God, obedience, chapel-they all fadedlike the morning mist under the heat of the moment. Sister Mary Katherine was rutting again, throwing her body about, letting it be speared again and again by that awful cock.

She began to curl her back, shoving her cunt up toward him. The pistoning prick knocked her womb back and forth and she responded by twisting her hips like a madwoman, working his cockhead into her cunt. She could feel the tight, hot red tension rising up her spine like the red in a thermometer. Just a little more and the line of heat would blast like a bomb into her brain.

"Ughhhhhh!"

Sister Mary Katherine's mouth was wide open and she dragged in huge amounts of air while she rammed her hipbones against his. She struggled to bring herself to climax, knowing that the throbbing prick in her cunt was about to shoot.

Gritting her teeth, she sent all her willpower down into the ring of tightening muscles around her pussy. She tightened the wet, steaming sleeve of flesh, milking at his cock. Any second now she would feel a hitch in his bucking strokes that would be the signal of his climax.

"Ohhhh... ahhhhh!"

She felt a gout of sperm blast up into her pussy, setting off the explosion in her cunt. The nun gasped, feeling his ragged fingernails tearing at her thighs, her tits, her belly. Jack was going wild, driving the nun higher. She thought she would die, feeling the continuing peak of her cum taking everything from her mind except the body that pinned her to the floor-.

Then finally she felt the hands on her ass unclenching. Her cuntal squeezes slacked off, tapering as he pulled his cock out of her. The young nun shuddered and sighed, knowing this would be the end of her ordeal-and of her pleasure.

"That was fuckin' good, baby, the best!"

She felt his cockhead popping out, dragging a long rush of cum with it. Jack staggered up, pulling his Levi's around his hips and closing his zipper.

"Now we'll go and see if you're tellin' the truth."

Sister Mary Katherine hesitated. The time she had bought for herself would matter little once Jack got to the church and discovered she had been lying.

Perhaps they would kill them all, then ransack the chapel. She put one hand up to him, shaking her head.

"I lied. I swear, I don't know anything about any money," she sobbed, putting the fingers of both hands to her lips and rocking gently back and forth. "I don't know why you don't believe me, but I swear to you, I don't know anything.

I hate my brother! I hate him! Why should I protect him? Oh, what he's done to me and my sisters! I had to do something, something to make you stop hurting us.

Please, believe me. I don't know what else to tell you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.