Preview

Chained, Tortured Nun

by Reverend Bob

Copyright© 1999 by Reverend Bob

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, NonConsensual, Rape, BDSM, Sadistic, Torture, First, Caution, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: A bunch of nuns get kidnapped by some criminals looking for something.

FOREWORD: Oftentimes, strange and unconventional desires lurk beneath the veneer of normalcy many individuals project. Given the right set of circumstances, these desires cease to be repressed and are eventually acted out.

Certain individuals attempt to retaliate against the increasing necessity to comply with society's demands by embracing unorthodox modes of behavior.

Subcultures exist in our society, catering to a wide range of tastes. If these cultural avenues of expression did not exist, the pressure to conform would become too much for some people to bear-and the consequences would be devastating.

Sister Mary Katherine and the other nuns of her order are the unwilling victims of a suburban subculture in CHAINED, TORTURED NUN. Caught up in a covert world she never dreamed existed, Sister Mary Katherine struggles to free herself-until she comes to understand the ultimate value of her new experience.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.