Chained, Tortured Nun - Cover

Chained, Tortured Nun

Copyright© 1999 by Reverend Bob

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A bunch of nuns get kidnapped by some criminals looking for something.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   First   Caution   Violence  

"Eaghghhghghghh!"

Jack didn't stop, continually beating the doubled whip against her body. He was hitting her lightly now after the first two killing blows, directing the smooth black leather against her tits. When she tried kicking him in the balls, however, the young stud became angered and began hitting her in earnest. He directed the whip across her. left nipple.

"Yaghghghghghghhhh!"

Sister Mary Katherine's throat hurt from the shouting screams exploding from her mouth. The other nuns must have guessed what was going on. She could hear them beating their fists against the door, shouting at the man beating her to stop.

"No, Sisters, don't! He'll only drag you out and hurt you," she sobbed, shaking her head wildly, trying to fight the pain shooting through her body.

"Oh, oh, God, dear sweet Jesus, give me strength! the nun prayed silently, her lips moving against one another while Jack readied himself for another blow.

"Uhhhhhfffff!"

He smacked the doubled whip against her belly button, making the tight muscles spasm. She drew her legs up toward her tits, the pain going on and on like a raw gash with stinging piss poured over it.

Grinding her teeth, she felt that overwhelming hatred for Jack and Joe make her gasp. She wanted that animal to come close enough for her foot to lash into his balls. He would hurt her even more, she knew that, but just that moment of satisfaction knowing she had caused him agony would be worth everything. She screwed her face into a mask of twisted hurt, slowly regaining control of her own rioting emotions.

"You've still gotta chance to tell me, baby-while you can still talk."

"Nothing... I don't have anything to say, Sister Mary Katherine gasped.

"Too bad."

He slashed the whip across her face.

Sister Mary Katherine's head snapped back again from the stinging face of that attack. Then another blow smashed across her right tit, leaving a long red mark down to her nipple. The nun let out another sharp cry, looking down to see if he had peeled any flesh from her body with that last blow.

Jack stared up at her, licking his lips. The twisting, tortured body in front of him aroused him more and more. He moved closer to Sister Mary Katherine.

"Like I said before, I dig it when you're not tellin' me what you know," he whispered, rubbing his crotch with one hand as he hefted one tit with the whip handle. "That means you and me we get to play a little more, you know? And you dig playin', even though you're a fuckin' nun."

"No, that's not true."

She pushed that thought from her mind, concentrating instead on fighting back.

She moved her right foot experimentally. If he came a little closer, she could do it.

"Yaghghghhghghh!"

His next move was a surprising one. Stretching out one hand, he grabbed at her cunt, twisting the hairs and her cuntlips in his fist. The pulling, tearing sensation blasted through the nun like a knife gutting her belly. She brought her knees up, throwing back her head, feeling her mind reeling out of control from the awful pain. She could hear the hairs tearing from her pussy as he caused her more and more pain.

"No, noooooo!"

Sister Mary Katherine felt herself coming unglued. It was as if he were pulling the flesh from her very bones! She screamed and yammered, her words becoming incomprehensible as Jack continued torturing her cunt with that awful hand.

"Uhhhhh!"

It had stopped, only to be followed with more beating from the doubled whip.

He lashed the leather across her face, her lips, her nipples.

The nun struggled, knotting the muscles of her arms, trying to climb the chains rattling over her head. She felt her fingers going cold and numb as the nerves became bruised from the cutting cuffs. The shrill power of her cries echoed off the walls, making the nuns behind the door shout all the more loudly.

"Bitch Jack stopped for a moment, regaining his breath. Again the youngnun felt herself sagging toward the floor, this time feeling her toes touching the concrete. Her body had stretched from the ordeal!

"Uhhhhhh!"

Jack lashed at her, drawing the leather whip across her lower belly, then finally directing the savage blows at her cunt. It was then Sister Mary Katherine sprang back to life, kicking, yammering, screaming at the young stud causing her all this pain. Her words were lost in the red rage of her fury.

Jack came up to her, careful to avoid her wildly kicking legs. Pushing the whip up, he jammed it into her mouth, forcing the leather down her throat, jerking her jaws widely apart. He laughed, watching her bite the whip, her eyes filled with hatred while she panted like a cornered beast.

"You hate me, don'tcha, babe? Hate me so much you're tryin' to bite this mother in half. I like that, baby, especially from a nun."

Throwing back his head and laughing, he shoved the whip down her throat harder, punching her, clawing at her nipples with his fingers. Sister Mary Katherine lost her breath twice from hate and pain but something else was happening, the curse of her body, that deadly whispering she had heard again and again during her ordeal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.