Chained, Tortured Nun - Cover

Chained, Tortured Nun

Copyright© 1999 by Reverend Bob

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A bunch of nuns get kidnapped by some criminals looking for something.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   First   Caution   Violence  

"Now, you wanna talk?"

Sister Mary Katherine blinked her eyes open, feeling as if she had just returned from another world. The current had knocked her temporarily out and for a moment the attractive nun thought she had died and was in hell.

Surely, this would be her hell-bound forever to a table like this, tortured by sadistic demons, her flesh ripped from her body only to be grown again for more punishment. Her mind reeled at the possibility as she found herself staring in horror at Jack.

"W-what?"

"I said, do you wanna talk or am I gonna have to fry you again?"

It was these two men, her demons, her own private hell. She wasn't dead after all. Her brother! Money! The thoughts all troubled together. As her senses reurned, Sister Mary Katherine once again felt the tug of the wires against her nipples and cunt. The worming, cold sensation in her shitter reminded the nun of the piece of metal skewered in her butt.

"No! Oh God, stop this!"

Arching her back, the nun became hysterical, her wailing cries deafening all those around her. She shook her body against the wires, making the black cords jiggle against her body. The teeth of those horrible clamps seemed to chew more painfully into her flesh than before! Sister Mary Katherine became more and more irrational.

"Christ, give 'er the juice so we can get some peace!" Joe shouted over the nun's desperate cries.

From behind another door, the other nuns could be heard calling out, beating their fists against the wood.

"Now," Jack said, his voice hardening, "we're gonna get rough."

Sister Mary Katherine jerked her head around, her teeth gripping the rubber wedge as she watched those needles pulsing once again behind the volume indicator. Jack was fiddling with the power knob and once again the itchy, warming sensation washed through her body. Sister Mary Katherine squirmed, her butt hanging down from the bench, her fingers curling back.

Rivulets of perspiration trickled from under her arms, streaking the flesh around her ribcage while goosepimples erupted around her inner thighs. She was waiting, waiting for that painful surge of current to pitch her backward into her own private hell.

Jack twisted the knob up a little more, the electricity making her cunt itch and her nipples throb. That wire up her ass seemed to be moving again, sliding up into her shitter as if it were alive! Sister Mary Katherine let out a groan from behind the wedge, working her ass up, feeling her spine starting to ache from her awkward position. Jack switched the knob one notch higher.

"Yaghhhfhfhhfffff!"

The woman's eyes bugged out of her head, her forehead wrinkling while her short hair splashed around the wooden bench. Jack grinned, watching her nostrils flaring while her pupils dilated from the surge of current.

"You dig this, don'tcha? You ain't gonna tell us where the money is even if you know. Man, we oughtta put this one ina closet all by herself and not touch 'er.

That'd be a hell for this cunt!"

Joe smirked, spitting into the nun's face.

"She can't take all we throw at 'er for long. She's gonna break down," he said, switching the dial up a little more while rubbing his crotch. "And when she does, we're gonna be rich."

Sister Mary Katherine nearly retched, feeling Joe's saliva running down her cheeks. This suffering and humiliation were beyond endurance! She would have spit back if she could have, forgetting all about the blessed tenets of the church. But the wedge and the rushing current tearing the flesh from her bones kept her from doing it.

"Unfnnfnfnfnnfnfffff!"

Her joints began to ache while the marrow in her bones seemed to cook under this new onslaught of electricity. Her body was shivering now, tugging crazily at the bonds, her flesh seething with current as the generator hummed and ground behind her.

"I don't think we ever had it this high," Joe mused, checking the volume knob.

"We ain't never had a hot pussy like this either," Jack answered, twisting the dial up two notches and sending Sister Mary Katherine back into her hell.

But this time the nun didn't lose consciousness. She stayed awake, her tits jumping, her nipples swollen until she thought they would burst. The current was making her brain rattle around her head like a loose bolt while her teeth ached down to their roots. Her clit was bursting again and again, her cunt racked with a series of orgasmic explosions.

But, strangely, none of this was totally satisfying. The current kept her final cum, her major climax, away. Struggling up against that barrier as if she were climbing wall, Sister Mary Katherine jerked her hips from side to side, swinging her thighs as if they were a sifter as she did all she could to bring herself off.

"YaghghThhfhThThffffff!"

It was as if hundreds of beasts were stalking about inside her, gnawing at her flesh, tearing her tendons, ligarnents and muscles from her bones while she climaxed again and again. The nun bit down on the rubber wedge as if she might tear it in two, her cries choked behind the saliva that bubbled and boiled in her throat. She heaved up and down, rolling her hips, her body threatening to catch fire from the rushing current.

"Mmmfmmfmfmff... nnnnnoooooojhhhhh!"

Sister Mary Katherine screamed, the searing, dizzying agony making her body shake. There were times when she thought she could smell her flesh burning.

Her lungs filled with air once more as the woman of God let out another bellow.

Bawling and begging through the gag, Sister Mary Katherine jerked straight, her back stiffening, her bones feeling brittle, as if they might shatter like glass!

"Man, she can't take much more, ' Joe said, scratching his chin.

"She's gonna!"

Jack turned the dial all the way and Sister Mary Katherine was hit with the force of a crashing jet. She coughed and choked, screaming in between the gaggling spasms. Her lips were purple, diamonds of spittle standing out on her lips. The pain inside her was enormous. She was certain she would be nothing more than a bleeding wreck after the switch had been turned off. Her climax continued, juice splattering her itching thighs. The smell of burned flesh was an overpowering aphrodisiac.

"Man, she's still goin'!" Jack said.

As she shuddered and jerked violently against her restraints, the young nun rolled and pitched against the bench. Faintly in the background, through the buzzing in her head, she could hear the other sisters screaming out in sympathy to her. But even they didn't matter. She was going to die. Her face was a blur.

Her body writhed and bounced, threatening to rip free of the thongs.

"Yaghghhghghghhfffffff!"

Jack couldn't stand it any longer. He shut down the machine with a rapid movement of his hand, reaching down and tearing the clamps from her tits, cunt, lip and face. Sister Mary Katherine continued to jerk about, sobbing, feeling as if the current were still streaming through her body, cooking her flesh.

"Bitch!

Reaching in, Jack pulled out the gag, tossing it in the corner. Sister Mary Katherine assailed him suddenly with a torrent of filthy curses, the swearing interrupted by shouts of her pent-up frustration.

Jack slapped her twice to calm her sobs and tremors erupted in her cunt and belly. The raging climax that had been unnaturally stroked by the electricity was calming now, but Sister Mary Katherine was certain this awful man would take care of hat.

"Get upstairs and get yourself another beer," Jack said with a sharp nod toward the stairs. "I wanna fuck this number alone."

"Hey, man, partners, remember? Fifty-fifty, and that includes pussy like the money."

Jack snarled, looking at Joe sideways. Then he sighed, shrugging and slapping Sister Mary Katherine once more across the face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.