Chained, Tortured Nun - Cover

Chained, Tortured Nun

Copyright© 1999 by Reverend Bob

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A bunch of nuns get kidnapped by some criminals looking for something.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   First   Caution   Violence  

Sister Dominic along with the two other nuns huddled together in the van, trembled as they waited for the return of Sister Mary Katherine.

Jack pounded the sides of the van at times, startling the sisters into mournful cries of panic. The young nun drew her fingers together, praying silently as she thought of what she had seen -Sister Mary Katherine threatened, the look in that man's eye as he forced her and the others from the chapel.

Sister Dominic, like Sister Mary Katherine, had recently come to the convent and church. It was their first assignment in what they both hoped would be a long vocation. They quickly became friends, each helping the other with her particular problems in dealing with fucking.

That dreadful, horrible word! Men and women together, atop one another, a man sticking his... his thing into a woman so they both might enjoy themselves in ways foreign to Sister Dominic.

She had never told Sister Mary Katherine just how crude her fantasies had been.

But they were there, exciting dreams that often left her panting in the early morning hours just before matins. Sitting there crouched in the van like a refugee, Sister Dominic remembered those dreams. She had always cliinaxed just as she was awakening, just as reality blended with the twisted images of her unconscious. But those images were no more bizarre than the things happening to her and her fellow nuns right now.

Stifling a sob, she moved to one side of the van. Drawing her knees together, she felt a tickling, burning itch plaguing her cunt. Her pussy was very hot and moist this evening.

When she moved her hips even slightly, the smooth surfaces rubbed together and hot juice seeped out. It was awful, terrible that she should be feeling this for no apparent reason.

"Ohhhhh!"

A scream! It came from outside the van. The nuns roused themselves, praying in muffled voices, their hands clasped together.

"Inside, you stupid slut!"

The back door opened and Sister Mary Katherine was pitched in head-first.

Sister Dominic screamed, both hands pressed over her mouth, her eyes wide with horror. It was obvious the nun had been raped and beaten. There was wax or something all over her chest and nipples and a fluid was oozing from her mouth.

Sister Dominic shivered, guessing just what Sister Mary Katherine had been subjected to as the man called Joe raised one foot and kicked the groaning nun all the way into the van.

"Stop this!" Sister Dominic said, gathering hergroaning friend into her arms.

"Shaddup or you'll be next! Gonna fuck you all, if she don't talk!' The other nuns screamed at the prospect, gathering up their skirts and scooting to the back of the vehicle as Joe stood there, hands on the door, leering at them all. Finally he pulled away, pointing a warning finger at Sister Mary Katherine.

"You don't talk and you're gonna get more, baby-and bring 'em down with you," he said, looking at the terrified nuns one more time before slamming the door hard.

"Let's get the fuck outa here. Take 'em 'to the warehouse."

There was more movement in the front, the sound of slamming van doors. Then the engine roared into life and they lurched down the road. All the nuns braced themselves and stared at Sister Mary Katherine.

"Oh, Sister, what did they do to you?" Sister Dominic asked, feeling her breathing become shallow.

She had an idea of what had been done to her friend and she panted in spite of her desire to keep her emotions under control. But now she felt shakier than usual, not herself at all.

"They they raped me!" Sister Mary Katherine cried, burying her face and sobbing halfhysterically in the arms of Sister Dominic. Behind her the violated nun could hear the others wailing in horror.

"What what happened?"

She was glad the other nuns' cries were loud.

That way they couldn't tell how her voice shivered with emotion. Sister Dominic was certain the tale would be lurid and she wasn't disappointed.

"He... stripped me. And then. -. and then he dragged me down to the altar where he crucified me upside down and Her halting words were cut short again by the horrified screams of the other nuns. Sister Mary Katherine continued when the others calmed, describing Joe's unholy rape and her final degradation of sucking his cock. When she had finished her tale, leaving the others breathless, they all realized the van was slowing down.

"May the Almighty have mercy on our souls," Sister Mary Katherine cried, gripping her friend's arm. "He told me of some place here, some place where they performed their unholy games on women. This must be it. Oh, Sisters, we must be strong!"

When the van stopped the other nuns were terrified into silence. It was oniy when the back door opened again that they let out a muffled scream in unison.

Both Joe and Jack stood there, looking in the doorway like two figures from hell.

"You, her friend, I guess. It'll be touchin' to have both of you goin' at it.

The others tie them up and put 'em in the storeroom. They can party with us later on," Jack said.

Sister Dorninic went with her friend, shielding her from the men's view with her veil while the others stumbled from the van. The sisters were manacled together, wrist to wrist, their walls irritating the men.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll nail you all upside down on a fuckin' cross!"

With one whimper they all quieted. They followed Joe through a small green door while Sister Dominic and Sister Mary Katherine stood quietly by the van.

"Now, you talkin' or do we get real festive?" Jack asked.

"What does he mean?" Sister Dominic asked, drawing close to the naked Sister Mary Katherine.

"It's something about my brother. I don't know what they're talking about."

Jack snorted out a laugh, sauntering up to Sister Dominic and running one hand down her veil. She shrank away from his touch, staring wide-eyed at Sister Mary Katherine. At that point she realized she was about to become a victim just like her friend.

She clutched her rosary, her fingers sliding over the beads while her heart pounded wildly. A combination of terror and excitement raced through her, making her already warmed cunt all that much hotter.

"Take off your clothes... just like the slut over here."

"No!"

It was a test of faith. She would defy him as Sister Mary Katherine hadn't.

"Just like your friend, eh?"

Sister Dominic screamed loudly as she received the first of three blows across the face. She staggered back, her cheeks red from the open-handed slaps. The stinging blows brought a sharp cry from her as she nearly fell to the ground.

"Stop that! Stop it!"

Sister Mary Katherine tried to restrain Jack. All he did was jab one elbow back, sending it crashing into her side. The young nun doubled over, gasping for air as she sank panting to the ground. She could hear more slaps, more cries, then the sound of material tearing.

When she looked up, she saw Sister Dominic struggling in Jack's arms, her head thrown back, a wild look in her eyes while her feet scraped and left the ground.

He was lifting her, tearing at her skirts, feeling her up and down through the loose-fitting black garment. Sister Dominic kept crying out that she was a nun, that Jack should have respect for people of God.

"The people of God I've met so far have fried off my cock."

Sister Dominic pounded her weak fists against his face, feeling his big, strong hands pulling at her garment. In a moment she felt the wimple sliding off, tumbling to the floor with her veil. There were more tearing sounds, until she saw that she was being stripped naked.

Panicking, the young nun shrieked and twisted like a woman possessed, her naked tits now rubbing sexily against Jack's chest. His fingers were already snaking under her panties, feeling up her taut ass, sliding up to her asscrack.

"Now, we get down to business."

He let Sister Dominic go, dropping her to the ground. She flung her arms around her tits, drawing one knee over the other. He had slid her panties off, throwing them away so she wouldn't be able to grab them. She sniffled and sobbed, turning this way and that, unsure of where to run, where to hide. She reddened, feeling Jack's eyes on her no matter which way she moved. She was naked, naked as the day she was boni, her body violated by this man's open stare.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.