Chained, Tortured Nun - Cover

Chained, Tortured Nun

Copyright© 1999 by Reverend Bob

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A bunch of nuns get kidnapped by some criminals looking for something.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   First   Caution   Violence  

Sister Mary Katherine chewed on her lower lip, pausing in front of the half-opened doors leading to the main chapel. She hadn't been a very good nun lately. She had had the kinds of thoughts Mother Superior had warned her against the day before she took her final vows of poverty, obedience and chastity.

Chastity, always the most difficult vow for Sister Mary Katherine to keep, was becoming increasingly more unpleasant with each passing hour.

Standing there by the doorway, clutching her long black robes, she tried to ignore the electric feeling rushing up and down her inner thighs, swelling in her cunt.

She closed her eyes, trying to force her mind onto other subjects. There were all the reports to worry about, the works to the community, her Vespers.

Inhaling sharply, Sister Mary Katherine smelled the sweet odor of the burning candies blowing in from the altar area. All this should have brought her the sweet peace of God.

Instead, she thought she could see the Devil himself lying in one of the pews, beckoning her, his muscles taut, the skin glowing, his eyes piercing into her very soul. And growing from the shadows flickering around his waist was a monstrous, long, thick "Oh!"

Sister Mary Katherine turned, clutching her rosary as if it were a lifeline.

The male organ. Cock is what she had heard some men call it. That was a dirty, vile name, worthy only of disdain. And yet and yet she couldn't help saying it now again and again in her mind. The word loomed as big in her thoughts as a man's large cock would loom in her bed.

She thought of that now-herself lying naked on her small couch, her cunt aflame, glowing with lust, her nipples long and red and stiff while a faceless man came to her from the shadows. The only thing she could make out was his his cock!

It stuck out like a large fat-headed pole, jerking at times, his balls swaying gently as he knelt beside her and lowered his lips to her tits.

Footsteps! Sister Mary Katherine shook the thoughts from her mind, trying to ignore the tight, thick feeling of her flesh around her nipples. Someone was in the chapel. It was late. Who on earth could it be?

Slipping through the door, she closed it softly behind her, sweeping her soft blue eyes over the tops of the empty pews. There was nothing like the peace of the church to soothe a troubled, confused mind. But something was disturbing this holy place. Tracing her fingers along the polished tops of the oak pews, she stepped forward, feeling her heart begin to beat faster.

There had been several break-ins in the neighborhood but Sister Mary Katherine couldn't believe anyone of that sort would come into God's house and do something like that. The convent was considered a great help to the neighborhood, providing counseling and assistance to those who couldn't afford it.

"Who's there?"

She managed to maintain a steady voice, peering into the darkness. Was that movement?

"I asked who's there. You don't have to be afraid. I won't call the police if you come out. Please, I know it's late. But you're in the House of God. Nothing can happen to you here."

In the corner she saw two heads rising from behind the pews. A jerk of fear made the good nun wish she had notified Mother of this intrusion.

"Sister Mary Katherine?" a voice called out.

She started, wondering how they knew her name. She had only recently been confirmed in the order and had just arrived at Saint Timothy's.

"Why, yes. How do you "Your brother owes us some money. We think it's here."

Sister Mary Katherine put one hand to her heart, feeling a little faint as two large men rose from behind the altar. Her brother Frank had always been the black sheep of the family, finally striking out on his own seyeral years ago.

What little they had heard about him since broke their dear mother's heart.

"My brother and I haven't spoken to one another in years," she said stonilyShe had been told that forgiveness was a blessed trait-forgiveness even for those who do us the most harm. She bowed her head and silently begged God for help.

"We think you're lyin', nun or no nun," the tall man said, running his fingers through his hair.

It was then that Sister Mary Katherine realized someone had been up by the altar. Some of the vestments had been moved around, as if they had been searched.

"Yeah, Joe. Fifty-thousand bucks is enough coin to make even a nun think twice. It'd buy a whole lotta rosaries, wouldn't it?"

Sister Mary Katherine wasn't sure what they were talking about. But if her brother had something to do with it, she was certain it was no good. About to turn, she let out a gasp of astonishment when she heard them rushing for her.

"Owwwwwww!"

It was impossible! Not here, not here in this House, not here! Someone had struck her full in the face, the force of the blow knocking her to one side.

She staggered, her body striking the back of one pew while her knees seemed to sink out from under her.

"Hey, you think she's good at any action? You know, puttin' out? Man, I ain't had any good fuckin' pussy for a long time."

"Jack, we just might find out. You don't wanna get a man's cock in you, do you, Sister? You want to have some cockmeat squeezin 'into your pussy?" Joe asked, reaching down and gripped the top of her habit.

He tugged it back, pulling the wimple from her face, then tearing the bib down from around her throat.

Sister Mary Katherine screamed, feeling naked. It was the first time she had been seen without her full garb in public. She reached for the garments but was pushed back roughly for her efforts.

There were noises in the corridor, her cries had aroused the rest of the convent. Joe pulled a.45 Magnum from his pocket and aimed it at the doorway while Joe locked one arm around Sister Mary's throat, dragging her to her feet and pressing the back of her head against his chest.

"Saints have mercy on us!"

It was Sister Dominic, another young nun, who burst into the chapel first.

Three others followed, also crossing themselves rapidly while they stared round-eyed at the struggling nun.

"How many more of these fuckin' penguins you got runnin' around here?" Joe asked mockingly.

"Three," Sister Mary Katherine answered in a strained voice, struggling against the arm choking the wind from her.

She was finding it difficult to breathe and her feet were constantly sliding out from under her. One thick black shoe had already slipped from one foot and her dark nylons had already begun to run.

"They're all in another part of the convent," she added truthfully.

"Good. Don't want any more bargin' in here. Jack, you take 'em outside and into the van. Rope and gag 'em. And you cunts listen! We ain't no fuckin' Catholics, so we don't give a damn if one of you get some bullets in her Goddamned skull. Understand?"

The terrified nuns nodded rapidly, casting a rueful look back at Sister Mary Katherine before shuffling out in mute terror.

"And don't let 'em give you any holy shit either. If one tries it' pistol-whip the bitch," Joe called out after the departing Jack "Now it's you and me, babe. You and me," he added, his voice growing thicker. "Now, you gonna cough up and spit out the coins or am I gonna have to get a little rough?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I told you my brother and I haven't spoken in years," she answered, wondering how in heaven's name she could convince this man she was telling the truth.

"Bitch liar!"

Letting her go, Joe spun the woman around, wrapping his fingers around her throat and squeezing them into the soft flesh. Automatically the nun jerked her hands up, her fingernails flailing against his knuckles. But still he choked her, squeezing the air from her lungs, blackening out her brain.

Sister Mary began sinking to the church floor again, a low rattle escaping her mouth as she wheezed herself toward death. Her tongue slipped from her mouth, flicking uselessly against her lips while saliva oozed from the corners of her stretched mouth. Sister Mary Katherine's eyes glazed, rolling up until her pupils nearly disappeared into her head. She was certain she would die this way, in front of the altar, on her way to heaven.

"Talk, bitch!"

He let her go, throwing her down against the hard tiled floor with a thud.

Sister Mary Katherine doubled over, holding her throat, coughing and wheezing as she tried to get the air back in her lungs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.