Blue Box - Cover

Blue Box

 

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A scientist creates a virtual reality world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   sci-fi sex story, Science Fiction Adult Story

The cock didn't grow at Jeffrey's touch like he expected. Apparently the equipment was there, but the instinct wasn't, at least yet. Undoubtedly the Device was working on it, and the software he knew so well, was now madly trying to interpret each other's thoughts and sort out the neural patterns that probably were responsible for instinct.

"We don't have each other's instincts yet. We can try it anyway and see what happens." As Jeffrey said this, his fingers were still on the part of Cheryl's penis he knew was effective when it was his own.

"No, not yet," she replied. "Let's get a feeling for it first. I mean -- we're just out of puberty and rushing to lose our virginity before we even understand ourselves. You haven't even had your first period -- no, I guess I'll spare you that. You probably wouldn't like it and we don't have the time."

Jeffrey was thusly reminded once again of the power the Device could vest in someone. He started thinking of the political uses of it. Literally, you could cause someone great mental duress even though the Device would prevent someone from inflicting much physical pain. You could have someone raped by a goat in the middle of Times Square, and although it wouldn't do any physical harm or even be painful, it would be humiliating and unpleasant, and enough things like that could persuade anyone to do anything. Certainly something to look into if the Device gets any further "official" interest.

Cheryl was up now, and Jeffrey got up too. She dressed them both, in clothes similar to the ones they were really wearing. It happened suddenly, and Jeffrey realized that the tightness around his bosom meant that Cheryl had decided to outfit him with a bra. Given the size of its contents, it seemed necessary. Everything else felt normal except the lightness between his legs. Cheryl looked quite normal in her selection of clothes.

Jeffrey looked in the mirror. It took a moment to really convince himself that the female in the mirror was, in fact, him. The fact that he couldn't hide his new figure, and that he didn't want to, piqued his interest. Cheryl took a quick glance at herself, adjusted her shirt a bit, and walked towards a door near the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"The bathroom. I'll be back." Cheryl didn't bother to close the door, and Jeffrey didn't look to see what she was doing.

Again, puzzling. The only time anyone would actually have to go is when they REALLY had to go in real life. The Device would create that sensation when it sensed that condition in reality. It meant that it was about to shut off the simulation. But that didn't happen.

He heard the sound of a zipper, then the sound of urine in the toilet, silenced for a moment, along with Cheryl's giggle. "I guess my 'aim' needs practice." He sat on the bed and waited. The sound stopped, another zip followed by a flushed toilet, and Cheryl returned.

"Neat," she said. "I guess that's really handy at times. Not that I'd want to live with it forever, but it is definitely a plus. It really does feel different. You ought to try too. Maybe it would help this identity thing work faster."

Jeffrey answered "You mean instinct. I don't have to... You can't get the feeling unless you really have to go. Besides..."

"Nonsense. You just tell yourself you have to go, and suddenly you do. Go ahead, I'll wait."

"Wait a minute, that means you can actually imagine internal FEELINGS directly -- without first imagining some physical event that causes it. That's way beyond the design expectations that the Device was..."

He was cut off by a sensation from his bladder. Cheryl had, essentially, decided that he had to go, and now he did. He didn't finish his thought, but merely sighed "Okay," and walked to the bathroom. He didn't bother to close the door either. Why should he? He found it a sudden inconvienence that he had to remove half the clothes that Cheryl had just given him. He saw the panties he was wearing, for the first time. That elicited a chill along with a "what am I doing?" feeling. He sat on the toilet and relieved himself, surprised once again to find that the feeling did go away as he emptied himself.

He was surprised to find Cheryl looming near the doorway, watching him perform this animal function. "Different, huh? Now just imagine that every day for your whole life. Imagine being used to it."

"Yea... I guess I might. Oh well." He got up, flushed the toilet, and dressed again. "I think I know what you're doing. The clothes... the bathroom... You need to make me feel like a woman, in addition to just looking and sounding like one. Right?"

"Exactly. I'm starting to feel a little more like a man, I think. I want to know what it's like before our time runs out. So, do you feel the part, or what?"

"I think I am. The hardest part right now is convincing myself that I might want to make love to you -- you're a MAN."

Cheryl had an answer ready. "I know. But then, you're a woman. That should make it easier. It's natural, now." She took his arm as he re-entered her bedroom, guiding him towards the bed.

Jeffrey took a look at Cheryl's pants, which started to show a bulge. "You're getting horny, aren't you?"

The bulge continued to grow. "Well..." Cheryl looked at herself. "I guess I am. It's just that you're so..."

Jeffrey interrupted as Cheryl trailed off. "Hormones. Instinct. It's working. You've been looking at me. I've been turning you on all this time."

"Geez, I never thought I'd feel like this. I DO want you. And the longer I think about it, the harder it gets to take my mind off you." Cheryl started to unbutton and unzip the jeans that Jeffrey had only finished with.

Jeffrey stopped her, then looked up into her face. "I don't know if I'm ready. This body's too new to me. I'm not sure if I want you doing that... with..."

Cheryl put both arms around Jeffrey, which was now very easy for her. Jeffrey put his head on her shoulder. "It's my fault," she said. "This is really spectacular. I know what it feels like. You're ready. You're just not as excited as I am. What did you do to excite a female when you wanted to... ?"

"I was gradual. I'd touch innocent places at first... Kiss, touch her nipples, rub where she liked it, put my fingers between her legs..." Jeffrey realized that he was now telling Cheryl what to do with him. The words, and the images, started to work on him.

Cheryl took him to bed, and kissed him. He didn't resist. She played with him, gradually stimulating him, like he had done to her before. She put her hand under his blouse, and touched his bra. He still didn't resist. Jeffrey's pussy was getting wet. The Device was even able to produce his scent's effect on Cheryl. It caught her attention, and made her anticipate the copulation she wanted. The bulge in her pants had grown, and she removed her jeans and shirt. Then she put her hands in Jeffrey's pants, and quickly found the opening of his pussy. She stroked him for a while before sliding a finger inside. It was very wet.

"Wow..." was all that Jeffrey could say. Cheryl stopped long enough for them to undress. She now inserted her finger all the way, feeling the softness around it, and watching Jeffrey fade away into ecstasy. Finally she couldn't stand it. She climbed on top of him, but couldn't manage to find the opening with her penis alone. In the ultimate act of consent, Jeffrey reached between his legs and guided the tip of her cock into his pussy. Her cock was dry, and it didn't go in at first. Jeffrey's touch on her penis was driving her crazy. She started moving, in and out, and with each thrust was moistened a bit, and slid further in. They both chimed together; "Oooh" as she penetrated him, her penis finally vanishing into his body. Copulation lasted for several exhausting minutes... Jeffrey keenly aware of Cheryl's presence inside him, and Cheryl feeling the semen building inside her, ready for the climax. They came a moment later, Jeffrey feeling his cunt tightening involuntarily around Cheryl's member... and Cheryl feeling the hot come traveling through her body, through her penis, and finally relieved as it quietly spurted out from her penis and vanished into Jeffrey's body. She collapsed, penis still inside, and a few moments later found the energy to move. Her penis, which was smaller now, slid lazily out of Jeffrey. Neither of them talked for about 10 or 15 minutes, it seemed.

Cheryl was the first to speak. "I'm never going to forget this. Now I know just how it feels. I can be a perfect lover, now that I know what does what!But you know something? We COULD have forgotten something."

"What?"

"I know we didn't need it here, but I bet you didn't even think of it. Protection. Birth Control. For all you know, I could have just made you pregnant! To think! I could have made YOU pregnant!"

"Well... Hmm. No, I guess I didn't. As a man, I would have. I did when we mated the first time. Eeeks, you're right. I'm on the other end now, huh? At least..."

With a bit of pride, Cheryl resumed. "Well, you never know. Right this second *MY* sperm are swimming around inside YOU, hunting for an egg that may or may not be there. If they find it... Well, let's just say you'll have another use for your tits besides exciting ME."

Jeffrey was suddenly concerned. She had done strange things in the past. "You wouldn't..."

That's the question Cheryl expected. "Relax. I've never had a baby. So even if I was going to be mean about it, I wouldn't know how

to make you feel it. And it takes a while before you'd know, anyway." They continued talking for a while, mostly exchanging their experiences so far. They played with each other some more. They made love again, this time with Jeffrey sitting on top of Cheryl. After that, they learned that they could "reset" right away if they wished, and started again, side by side. But this time, just after Cheryl pushed inside Jeffrey, he tightened up and motioned her to stop. He proposed an experiment.

"Let's try something. Let's switch back to ourselves, and try again that way. I want to feel the difference now that I've had sex as a woman."

Cheryl nodded, but didn't move from her position. She was too far along to just stop. She pushed her penis into Jeffrey as far as she could, and pressed herself tightly against him. Then she held him still. Jeffrey didn't say anything.

She had pressed her chest against Jeffrey's; nipple against nipple. They adhered to each other. Jeffrey started to feel his size changing. Cheryl's body shrank in Jeffrey's arms, and he felt his former strength returning. She planted the penis firmly inside him. It fused to his vagina as his breasts fused to Cheryl's chest. He felt the sensation between his legs changing.

She started to pull away from him, tugging on his chest and groin. As she did, Jeffrey started to feel a stickiness within Cheryl; it grew, and started to change to slipperiness. He was now moving within her. She tugged once again on his chest, and now the breasts were Cheryl's. The secondary changes had all happened -- hair, voice, and such, but nobody noticed. Without even separating, Jeffrey started sliding *his* penis in an out of *Cheryl's* pussy, and started towards his orgasm. It didn't feel better or worse to invade than to be invaded, he decided. Different, but he liked it both ways. The contractions of his pussy were now the pulsations of his cock.

He nearly lept out of his chair. The Device had switched off. Cheryl opened her eyes and set the blue box down on the counter, panting even though she couldn't have possibly been out of breath. They sat for a moment. Jeffrey could tell that Cheryl was wet; He grew hard for a minute or two, carrying over from the fantasy just as Cheryl had. The erection subsided.

Jeffrey broke the silence. "That's too bad. It always seems to happen at a bad time. Oh well, I promised you a dinner, and you must be hungry. It's after 9."

Cheryl sighed one last time. "No, it's not 'too bad'. Uhh... I don't know what to say! Thanks very much. Mind, though, if we save the dinner for some other night? All I want tonight is a quick pizza or something."

Jeffrey tried not to look too dejected. He got up and switched off the equipment and a few lights. "No, that's OK, I can take you out some other time." He continued locking up, and headed with Cheryl towards the door.

"Good. It's getting late, and I want to have as much time as possible... That is, if you don't mind spending the night. Or a few nights. Just this time, let's remember the birth control, okay?"

Jeffrey laughed, then embraced his mate for a long kiss. With that, they headed out for a pizza.

Cheryl and Jeffrey took Jeffrey's car to Pizza Hut. It wasn't a long walk to the restaurant or to Cheryl's apartment, but Jeffrey didn't want to leave his car at IDT overnight. The drive seemed short, because they both had so much to talk about.

Cheryl was speaking. "Darn! There's some stuff I forgot to try back there. I'm thinking of all these things to do NOW! Why couldn't I imagine it BEFORE?"

"Forget it," suggested Jeffrey. "EVERY TIME I've used that thing I've thought of stuff to do after I left. I just try to remember it for next time. Even then, there's just so much to do when you can do ANYTHING."

"Yea... Can we try it again tommorrow?"

"I suppose so. Don't tell anyone this, but I have another version of the Device nearly completed at home. I just couldn't stand to have my own invention taken away so I can't use it. We didn't have any security agreements anyway."

Cheryl sounded like a little girl. "Want to go to your place, then?"

Just at that moment they pulled into the Pizza Hut. The conversation continued over a 14" Sausage pizza.

"It's fine with me. But, really, I can't recommend using the Device again for a while. It's just not healthy to be using it very often."

Cheryl didn't know if she understood, but decided not to ask further questions. "Oh. Let's go to my place then. Besides..." (she gave Jeffrey a very interesting glance) "... I'm sure we'll be able to enjoy ourselves, no?"

"I think we can manage it. Besides, I'll get to see if your room is really like you pictured it with the Device."

For a while, the conversation turned to more conventional topics. They talked about their parents, what they thought about their job, the fact that neither had plans for the future, really, and so on.

Just after getting into the car, Jeffrey remembered something. "Oh, Cheryl, this is always so awkward... But, I promised you I wouldn't forget, and since... well, are you... protected? I'm not."

Cheryl answered flatly. "No. I have a Card, though, if you do." She reached into her purse and pulled out a red plastic card.

"Looks like you have a card WHETHER OR NOT I have one. I DO have one. Where's a machine?"

"The drug store on the corner. Turn right here. My building's on this block."

They pulled into the drugstore's parking lot and went inside. The machine was near the door. It was a very innovative form of birth control, just starting to gain some acceptance. To use it, you had to apply for a Card, which cost several hundred dollars because of the complex tests and encodings which were done when you got your Card. Basically, your Card was encoded with an image of your gene me pattern (that's the expensive part), as well as your fingerprints and some other data.

Cheryl walked over to the side marked "Female," and slid her red card into a slot. Jeffrey pulled a similar, but blue, card from his wallet, and put it in the blue slot, which was marked "Male." He grabbed a $10 bill and put it into the slot marked for such. There were two openings at the far ends of this machine. Cheryl put her left hand in one, and Jeffrey put his right hand in the other. Foam pads gripped both wrists, and some light and noise came from the machine.

What it did was still somewhat of a marvel. It checked your fingerprint against the one on your card (to make sure it was YOU), and took a very small blood sample. The sample was used to check for every known sexually transmitted disease as well as for other abnormalities, a feature well worth the $10. Finally, using the information on both cards, it prepared a two compounds which were air-injected through the thumb of each person. The effect was that THAT man's sperm could not fertilize THAT woman's egg. It was called Specific Binary Contraception: Specific because it only worked between the two people that had it, and Binary because both partners needed the treatment. It lasted (supposedly) for about two months (56 days, officially), but was guaranteed only for 31.

Jeffrey and Cheryl both felt the "twinge" of the injection. The foam pads released their grip. The screen on the device now read "Process completed, Tests negative. REMOVE CARDS." After Cheryl and Jeffrey pulled their cards out, two reciepts appeared at yet another slot. As was the custom, each took one and put it away.

SPECTRATECH INC. Specific Binary Contraception

Female: CHERYL STILLMAN 35166369910501

Male: JEFFREY LANDERS 10610047100622

Ref. No. 91626S Treatment Date: 06-22-01 RENEW BEFORE: 07-23-01

Keep this reciept. The information on it is contained nowhere else. It is your only proof of treatment.

Periodic Medical Examinations are recommended. Treatment may lead to temporary specific sterility lasting up to six months.

Dieters! Try SPECTRATECH Nutra-Solv now available at health food stores!

Although Jeffrey rarely had occasion to use them, he didn't like the Spectratech machines, merely for the fact that the reciepts had an advertisement which wrecked the otherwise serious, important nature of the document. The IBM machines were much classier, even if they cost twice as much and were rumored to have an imperfect success rate.

Having a SBC certificate in your pocket was almost erotic by itself. It meant that out there somewhere is someone who wants to make love with you. Of course, Jeffrey thought, there's no telling how many receipts Cheryl has with her right now, but he was most pleased just to have one. It meant she was SERIOUS about him. It meant that there was no going back now. He didn't know that Cheryl felt the same way.

The short trip to Cheryl's happened in silence, though there was a lot of smiling. Jeffrey was still wondering what he was doing -- having spent the evening having all sorts of sex somewhere in an environment that came from Cheryl's mind -- and now, on his way to her apartment with a certificate in his pocket. The most amazing part was that this morning, he couldn't have even dreamed of what would be happening tonight. It was confusing, overwhelming, and he didn't want to change it. He felt a little light-headed, even. As Cheryl was trying to break through this mental fog, with the directions to her parking lot, Jeffrey finally decided that he was becoming lovesick. That discovery only made the other feelings worse.

The only thing he was allowed to notice on the way to her bedroom was that there was another bedroom in this apartment. "A roommate?" he asked.

"Uh huh, but she probably won't be here tonight. It's Friday."

The apartment was simple; a large common area with a kitchen, some closets, and two bedrooms, the door of Cheryl's looking exactly like the one that appeared near the lagoon this afternoon. She didn't say a word, but led him straight to her bedroom, holding his hand. She closed the door. She turned to him, and he took her in his arms, kissing her. Jeffrey couldn't believe it; the mechanism of love had started and wouldn't be stopped. Cheryl's tongue probed Jeffrey's lips, and then poked its way inside. She ran her tongue all around his mouth, blissfully around and underneath his tongue, then back into her own mouth. Jeffrey welcomed the invitation, and slipped his tongue inside her. He could hear them both breathing, and could feel her tits pressing against his chest. His hands on her back, he could tell that she was wearing a bra, which she didn't reveal before.

Cheryl pressed her waist against Jeffrey. She could feel him growing, through the fabric of his underwear, his pants, her jeans, and her panties. The bulge was growing and pressing gently into the soft area just above her pubic hair.

She leaned back and unbuttoned his shirt, slipping it off him, and then ran her hands through the hair on his chest. She pulled her shirt up out of her jeans, and lifted it over her head. Jeffrey took it from her and removed it. He looked for a place to put it, and finally threw it on a chair. The panties that were in the corner earlier weren't there, so either she had put them there in her mind, or the image was from some other time than this morning. Her shades were drawn, and it was dark out.

Jeffrey ran his hands over the outside of her bra. Her breasts were quite warm, and that warmth was coming through the fabric. He unclipped her bra and it fell away by itself. He touched her breasts gently, and then, as her nipples awakened, poking out at him, she unbuckled his pants.

Her tits kept him busy while she undressed him. She was impatient. He had to tear himself away from her to remove his shoes and slide out of his pants. It was cold without any clothes, unlike before. He unfastened her jeans, and slid them off while on his needs. Her scent was already there, through her panties. It was similar to before, but now seemed more powerful. He clawed at the top of them, pulled them down to her ankles, and gave her a light kiss right in the middle of her pubic hair.

Cheryl giggled, and ran her fingers through Jeffrey's hair. She grabbed his earlobes and pulled him to his feet. "I'm getting weak in the knees. Come on, let's get in bed." She let go of him and jumped onto the bed, then bounced back to her feet. "I'll be back," she said. "I better do this now." She patted the covers. "Warm up my bed for me." She opened the door and went into the bathroom, where she was for at least five very long minutes. He got into her bed, which seemed like a very unfamiliar place even though, in Cheryl's mental adventure, he had been there before. The sheets were cold. His erection subsided.

Cheryl returned. Jeffrey told her that he had to take care of the same business. "Be my guest," she said, grabbing his hand as he got up.

"I'll only be a minute," he said.

Cheryl clawed her fingers through his hair. "I'm in no hurry. We have all night!"

Jeffrey liked the way that sounded. He stood in front of the toilet and then realized that Cheryl had followed him, standing behind him. She put her arms around him, knocking him off balance and preventing him from doing what he came for.

"Go ahead," she whispered. "Don't mind me."

"Well, I guess. But..."

Cheryl was a bit insistent. "You should feel comfortable. After what happened today, I can't say we have anything to keep from each other. Right? I sucked your body into mine. You belong to me. And I'm all yours. Share everything."

Jeffrey's eyes were suddenly brighter than the hundred-watt bulb in Cheryl's bathroom. "You really did that, didn't you?" He turned around, facing her. "I mean, I wasn't sure if I was only imagining it myself."

"Well, I kind of lost you somewhere. I couldn't concentrate. You were making me come. But, yes, that was the idea. I wanted you so much, I had my pussy swallow you alive. I could feel you slipping into me as I sucked you in. I could tell where you were inside me. Then I started coming, and lost track of you."

Jeffrey grew hard again. The images of the afternoon came back. Cheryl continued. "I want us to be ONE, Jeffrey. Not two separate people. I want to be part of you, and want you to be part of me." She turned him around, and held his penis from behind. "Now let's go. You DO want to go to bed, right?"

Jeffrey thought a second. "More than you could ever imagine."

Cheryl pressed her other hand above his penis, against his bladder. She had excited him, and it took half a minute for him to manage to overcome that feeling so the right valves would open. She held him while he emptied himself. Cheryl took some delight in the fact that her body would soon coax a different fluid from that opening.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.