Blackmailing The Queen - Cover

Blackmailing The Queen

Copyright© 1999 by Stuart Finkelstein

Chapter 2: Seeing What Develops

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Seeing What Develops - A guy gets the goods on the Prom Queen of his high-school and he gets her to do what ever he wants.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   First  

No darkroom at home, and the school closed until Monday, I put my precious roll of black and white film in a safe place and tried to make the time pass quickly. I'd taken the photos on Friday night, and Saturday I had a date with Theresa Mills. I thought about canceling it, since my mind was filled with distractions, but then I remembered how nice a distraction Theresa could be, and I took her to the Lake.

Theresa was catholic, so her limits were pretty firm, but she had nice tits and let me fondle and suck them while she jacked me off. All I could think of as she stroked my cock was Bill Arnold's dong in Ann Macafee's hand, and later in her mouth. I'd asked Theresa for a blowjob before and been turned down, but I asked again. Her refusal, the sweet lie that it was ("I'd love to suck this nice dick for you, but it's just too big for my little mouth"), was all the more frustrating. I wanted to imagine it was Ann sucking me. Oh well. I told her I was going to come and she increased her tempo and brought a wad of kleenex to the tip to catch the flow. Such a well-prepared girl.

I rubbed her tits and french kissed her, two things she never seemed to get enough of, and she jacked me off again about a hour later. It was a nice date, but it did little to relieve my delicious tension. All I wanted to do was develop that roll of film.

Sunday crawled by, and I hardly slept that night. I went in to school as early as I could, waited for the darkroom to open, and cut my morning classes. I was aware that my haste could ruin this priceless piece of film, so I deliberately made myself slow down. I went into the blackout booth and loaded the reel with the film. Twice my fingers slipped -- loading a reel by hand is no easy trick under the best of circumstances -- but I finally got the strip into the can and developed it with painstaking attention to time and temperature.

The negatives were perfect. They were so crisp, so defined. I could not believe my luck. I was aware of how dangerous it was to print anything when at any moment an instructor or a student might glance over to see what I was doing, but the darkroom was pretty empty and I just had to make a contact sheet at least.

I let the negs dry, then cut them into strips of six. I laid them onto some glossy stock and made a contact print. I developed the thing face down, maddening though that was, and squeegeed and dried it that way. I did not look at it until I was alone in a stall in the boys room.

What a treasure. Ann's look of concentration as she stroked that cock. Ann's pretty lips stretched around that thick, bent cockhead. Ann's averted eyes and submissive posture as the come dripped off her chin. I drew out my hard dick and came in four slow strokes, my come pouring into the toilet bowl. If only that could be my dick, I thought. If only he had convinced her to fuck him, or even just to strip -- I'd love to have photos of those tits and that pussy...

In the calmness that follows a good orgasm, I reflected that I could get in real trouble if anyone saw these photos. Of course, there was no way to link them to me unless they were found on my person, still...

Then I grinned. I grinned probably the biggest grin of my life. Me get in trouble? Not anything like the trouble Ann could get into. I had her. Boy, did I ever. A vast and limitless universe of possibility opened before me. I had her taking coke and giving head to a sleazebag. "Ah, sweet mystery of life, at last I've found you," I said quietly to myself. Such a warm feeling to anticipate the future, when such vistas of pleasures lie ahead.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.