Billy's Hot Mom - Cover

Billy's Hot Mom

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She finally found somebody that not only does not mind her perversion but actually likes them too.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Donna stripped her panties off and dropped them to the floor.

She could not resist taking a quick suck of her son's cock, and the slight taste of shit served to excite her. She nuzzled into his cock and balls, looking up at him with smoldering eyes.

"Do you mind the things I do with you, Billy?" she asked.

"I don't mind at all, Mother," he said. "I like it."

"You don't think I'm horrible because I suck on my finger after I've had it in my ass, or cunt? Or suck your cock after you've had it in my asshole?"

"Mother, you can do anything with me, you know that."

"I hope so, baby."

"What are you thinking of doing now, Mother?"

"Nothing, really," she said, smearing her lips along his cock and balls. "No more than we've done already."

"I doubt it," Billy said, pushing his cock and balls into his mother's face. Donna licked her tongue about them, stroking his ass with her hands.

"Well," she said, pulling back and looking up at him. "I was wondering if I could, you know, sort of piss on you."

"You already did," he reminded her. "When I had my cock up your ass."

"I mean... well, you did shove your face into my cunt while I was pissing, didn't you?"

"I sure did!"

"So, I was thinking maybe it would be fun if you'd let me piss... in your face."

Billy shivered, grinning at his mother. "In my face, huh? You wanna piss in my face, Mother?"

"Will you let me?"

"Right in my face?"

She nodded, her eyes twinkling.

"Sure."

"Oh, you're so sweet, Billy!" she cooed, hugging him about his hips and shoving her face into his crotch.

Billy spread his feet, and his mother shoved her tongue past his balls, probed his asshole, then dragged her tongue around his balls and up his cock. She swallowed his cock for a moment of sucking, then pulled back.

"Now?" she asked.

Billy held his cock, rubbing the prickhead back and forth on his mother's lips. "If you wanna, Mother."

Donna hugged his hips again, smashing her face into his crotch. Then she looked up, her eyes blazing with eagerness. "Lie on the floor," she said softly.

Billy spread himself on the floor, looking up at his mother. Donna stood with her legs apart, her hips rolling. Billy gazed up her smooth thighs and into her cunt. The hair covering her pussy excited him, as always. He could see the wet pinkness of her cunt, the tip of her clitoris, the curve of her shapely ass.

Donna felt her cunt a moment or so, looking down at her son. She opened her pussy for his eyes, smiling down. "YOU really think mother has a pretty cunt?" she asked softly.

"It's beautiful, Mother," he replied. "It's the most beautiful cunt in the whole fucking world."

Donna cooed with pleasure, swinging one foot over his chest. The view of his mother's cunt caused his cock to shift, start to swell. Donna's eyes were very hot as she slowly lowered herself. She squatted above her son, her asscheeks parting. Billy gazed hungrily into his mother's crotch, seeing her cunt and asshole, her tits straining up higher. Donna squatted with her knees very wide, holding her tits with both hands, gazing down into her son's face. Her cunt was near his chest, in perfect place for what she wanted to do.

"This makes mother's cunt hot," Donna whispered. "Can you see my pussy getting wet, honey9"

Billy nodded. "It's already juicy, Mother."

"Want a quick lick first?" Donna purred hoarsely, sliding her hands down her body and through the thick curls of her pussy. She spread the cuntlips wide for her son, revolving her squatting ass invitingly. "Do you want to have a quick taste of mother's cunt before I piss?"

Billy caressed the spreading cheeks of his mother's ass, lifting his head. He inhaled the wet heat of his mother's cunt for a moment, and his cock lurched with anticipation. He kissed the hairy wetness, then lapped his tongue along the slit of her pussy.

"Ohhh, so good, darling! " Donna mewled.

Billy swiped his tongue across his mother's asshole, dragging it along the wet slit to her clitoris. He swirled his tongue about the throbbing knot, closing his lips over it and sucking vigorously. Donna cried out with delight, feeling the tight suction on her clitoris. She wiggled her ass and smashed her cunt into his face, rubbing back and forth.

"Oh, baby, I have to piss! " she whimpered. "Ohhh, Billy, I have to piss in your fucking face mow! "

Billy slipped his tongue up his mother's cunt a few times, then rested his head on the floor, gazing into her pussy. He licked his lips, tasting the sweet pussy juices of his mother, and held his breath.

Donna stared down with smoldering eyes as she pulled at the hair lined lips of her cunt, opening her pussy for her son's eyes.

"Here it comes!" she moaned.

A spurt of piss spewed from her cunt and splashed on Billy's neck.

"Oh, Mother!" he groaned. "I saw it!"

"Watch mother's cunt!"

Donna spurted again.

Billy moaned softly as he watched the golden piss come out of his mother's cunt in rapid, short squirts. The wetness burned his neck, and with each spurt, her piss went a little higher until it splashed on his chin. Donna's eyes were very, very hot as she watched his face. Ripples of excitement flowed about her naked flesh. Pissing into her son's face was more thrilling than thinking about it, she realized.

"Oh, take my piss, Billy!" she squealed huskily. "Take mother's hot piss, Take mother's hot piss in your cunt-sucking face, baby, "

Billy moaned with pleasure. His cock was throbbing already, standing straight up in trembling hardness. His mother kept up a rapid squirting, sending spurts of piss across his neck and chin, watching as his flesh became soaked. Billy shoved a hand from her ass and grasped his cock, pumping as he squeezed the cheek of her ass with his other hand.

"Is it nice, baby? " she asked throatily. "Do you like the feel of my piss on your face? Is mother's piss real hot?"

Billy nodded just as his mother squirted a short stream of piss. Pee splashed across his lips.

"Ooooh, look at that'" Donna hissed. "I pissed on your mouth!"

Billy moaned, jerking at his cock swiftly.

"Ahh, you like it, don't you?"

"Mmmm," Billy replied, nodding his head vigorously.

"Here it comes, darling!" Donna moaned. "I'm going to really piss in your fucking face now!"

She let loose a strong, steady stream of yellow pee into her son's face. The golden piss hissed out of her hairy pussy and into Billy's face. He was soon soaked in piss. It streamed from his face and over his cheeks and neck. Donna made crying sounds of pleasure as she watched what she was doing with her son. The piss gushed strongly, and Billy slowly parted his lips, feeling the piss seep past his teeth. The taste of his mother's hot piss sent a wild tremor of perverse delight through his young body. He gripped his cock very hard, making the prickhead bulge.

"Shove your face in my cunt!" Donna gasped.

Billy didn't hesitate. He lifted his head and smashed his face into his mother's cunt, his lips pressing. The hot piss sprayed outward, soaking the insides of her thighs as well as his face.

"Ohhh, baby, baby!" Donna sobbed, pissing hard.

Billy drew his head back and opened his mouth.

"You want me to piss in your mouth?" Donna asked in delight.

Billy nodded as the stream of piss moved upward, and then his mother was pissing directly into his mouth. Billy moaned and his eyes became glazed as the hot piss filled his mouth to overflowing. Donna, watching, gurgled with excitement.

"I'm pissing in your fucking mouth, baby!" she cried. "Mother is pissing in your cunt sucking mouth! Oooooh, baby, drink my piss! Drink mother's piss,"

Billy began to swallow. The hot taste of his mother's piss caused his balls to swell and harden. He gripped his cock as tight as he could, feeling as if he would come any second. He closed his eyes and took the full force of his mother's piss into his mouth. He couldn't swallow fast enough, and most of it ran from his open mouth and over his cheeks. His head was resting in a puddle of piss, but that didn't matter.

"Billy, this could make me come!" Donna squealed. "Mother's cunt is throbbing and I'm pissing at the same time? I didn't know I could come and piss at the same time! Ohhh, let me piss in your mouth, baby! Let mother piss all over your sweet, fucking face!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.