Billy's Hot Mom - Cover

Billy's Hot Mom

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She finally found somebody that not only does not mind her perversion but actually likes them too.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sometime later, Donna was stretched out on her bed.

Billy was with her, sitting at her side, his knees crossed. He was wearing only his jockey shorts again, at her request. She had not told him why, but he didn't care. Whatever his mother wanted him to do, he was more than willing. Donna was very pleased with her son. He had, in this one day, brought some of her best fantasies alive, gave her tremendous pleasure. She knew there was nothing she could say or do with him that he would refuse.

It had been a long day, yet seemed to have passed in only a few hours. It was after midnight, and both were tired. Donna lay naked on her back and they could see themselves in the big mirror.

"I never did suck your cock off, baby," she said softly, caressing her own tits gently. "I jacked you off in my face, and you fucked me between my titties, and came in my face again. I fucked you on the couch, sitting on your cock, and then you fucked me up my ass... but I never did suck your cock, did I?"

"Something always seemed to come up, Mother," he said.

"Like your cock?" she asked teasingly.

"Yeah, and when it gets hard, I'll put it anyplace."

"I know," she giggled lewdly. "Preferably in me. Did you enjoy sucking my cunt?"

"You taste nice, Mother."

"Even though my cunt was wet with piss?"

"I didn't mind," he said. "I'd suck your pussy again after you pissed."

She purred softly, running a hand down her flat stomach and through the thick curls of her pussy. She rubbed at her clitoris tenderly. "I bet you could get one more hard-on tonight."

"I'd like to try." He grinned.

"Sit on my stomach," she invited.

Billy tossed a leg over his mother's stomach, sitting there.

Donna looked past her tits at his bulging shorts. "Rub back and forth," she whispered.

Billy rubbed his ass along her stomach, pressing his balls against her flesh. He cupped her tits and fondled them. Donna glanced into the mirror to watch, excited again. She stroked her hands along his thighs and behind his ass. She pulled him upward. Billy rubbed his crotch along his mother's tits, and Donna lifted her head, pressing her face into his crotch. She loved the sensations of a hot cock and balls against her face, and with her son wearing his shorts, the feelings made her cunt throb wetly.

She pulled him over her face, and buried her mouth into his crotch. She inhaled the arousing scent of his crotch, sucking at his balls through his shorts, running the flat surface of her tongue along the slowly swelling shaft of his cock. She cupped his ass tenderly, kissing and licking and sucking at his shorts.

"Mmmmm, you smell so good!" she purred. "I love to smell a man's crotch. It makes my cunt tingle and throb and I get so fucking wet!"

Billy squirmed his crotch into his mother's face, rubbing his balls back and forth on her open mouth. Donna's eyes glittered up at him. She licked, pulling the crotch of his shorts into her mouth to suck. She rubbed her face at his crotch, mewling with pleasure.

"Billy, piss for me," she whispered.

"Piss for you?" he asked.

"In your shorts," she purred throatily. "Push your crotch in my face and piss in your shorts."

'"Well, fuck!" Billy said, laughing. "You really want me to piss in your face this way, Mother?"

"Please, baby."

Sitting in his mother's face, Billy grinned down at her. He rested there and felt her hot mouth open against his balls. He dribbled a little, making his shorts wet where the head of his cock was. Donna moaned, and then Billy pissed.

With a muffled squeal, Donna rubbed her face into the crotch of her son's shorts as he pissed. Like her shorts earlier, his jockey shorts were quickly drenched with hot piss. Donna purred as she rubbed her face into her son's crotch, shivering as his piss smeared her face. The wetness of his shorts excited her, and the scent of piss excited her.

Billy leaned over his mother's face, holding himself up with his hands above her head. He tucked his face down, watching as she rubbed her face into his shorts. He kept pissing, and his mother's face glistened with pee.

Donna ran her hot palms across his ass and felt the wetness. With a murmur of pleasure, she opened her mouth wide, sucking in his balls through his shorts. Sucking the hot piss out of his shorts, swallowing, she gurgled wetly, her tongue licking at the same time. Releasing his balls, she scooted her open mouth up to where the head of his cock was pressing and pissing through his shorts. Closing her lips about the head of his prick, she sucked thirstily, her throat working with liquid sounds.

"That's my piss, Mother!" Billy exclaimed excitedly. ''That's my piss you're sucking!"

"Mmmmmm," Donna moaned, her eyes flashing up to his face as she sucked hard.

Billy was still pissing, but the stream wasn't as strong as when he started. He had never pissed in his shorts before, and he found the sensation delicious, especially with his mother's mouth sucking at the tip so hungrily. As her son finished pissing, Donna went back to licking up and down his piss-soaked shorts, her tongue lapping ping greedily from beneath his balls to the head of his cock. The taste of piss sent wild shivers down her stomach, causing her cunt to pulsate and throb with wet heat. She bent her knees, pressing her inner thighs hard together. The pressure upon her cunt lips caused her to cry out softly.

"Ohhh, Billy, Billy!" she sobbed, flexing the cheeks of her ass and rubbing her open mouth feverishly about his pissed-in shorts, her tongue flicking at the wetness. "You're wonderful, baby! You're sweet and wonderful and feel and taste so fucking good! Let me have your cock now, baby! God, mother wants to suck your cock off so much!"

With feverish hands, she jerked at his shorts, pulling them to one side. Billy's cock and balls spilled out, and she squealed with delight. Using the flat surface of her tongue, she licked at his balls, tasting the wet, hot piss on them. Shoving her hands underneath his wet shorts, she cupped the cheeks of his young ass. Billy, now on his hands and knees above his mother's face, watched as she hungrily licked her tongue up the swelling cockshaft.

"Suck me, Mother!" he groaned. "Suck my cock now, Mother!"

"Mmmmm, I am, baby! Oooohhhh, I want your sweet, hard cock in my mouth, way in my mouth! Your balls... oh, honey, they feel so hard and full. You have a nice load for mother, don't you?"

"My balls hurt, Mother!" he groaned. "Suck me, quickly!"

Donna opened her mouth, closing her lips about the head of her son's cock, and pulled down on his ass. Billy cried out with the wet heat of his mother's mouth on his cock, and his eyes were so unfocused he could hardly see his mother swallow his prick.

Donna's lips smashed at the base of Billy's cock, the prickhead pressing into her throat. She gurgled and began to bounce her head up and down, sucking vigorously, her tongue swishing and swirling on the hardness. His wet shorts felt delicious on her cheek, his balls brushing her chin as she sucked up and down, her hot, wet lips gliding tightly. His cock tasted of piss, and he smelled of piss, all of which caused her cunt to grip and suck. Her clitoris was straining from the folds.

Billy couldn't be still; he had to move.

He fucked up and down slowly at first, and when he saw that his mother enjoyed what he was doing, he increased the speed of his strokes. Donna rested her head on the bed, her mouth clinging to his cock, letting her son fuck in as if her mouth were her cunt. She gurgled and whimpered, her tongue in constant licking motions. She twisted her naked ass against the bed, ha cunt seeping so much she could feel the fuck juices slipping along the crack of her ass. Squeezing at his ass underneath his shorts, she sobbed with cocksucking ecstasy. Her eyes closed as she savored the pissy taste of him. His balls were very hot as she smashed down onto her chin, his cock fucking easily into her throat. The throbbing friction against her tight lips sent rippling rapture up and down her flesh, her tits swelling and her nipples very, very stiff. She ran her hands about his ass, moaning softly as she used her mouth as if it were her hot cunt. She urged, with her hands and squeals, her son to fuck her mouth vigorously, swiftly, deeply. The smashing of her lips against the base thrilled her, sending sparks of ecstasy down to her tight, throbbing cunt. She was so juicy, the rounded cheeks of her ass were now coated, ass crack slippery with fuck juice. She felt her clitoris throbbing in hardness as it strained from above the lips of her cunt. She bounced her ass up and down, fucking at the air, crying with increasing ecstasy.

Billy was gasping as he stared at his cock fucking in and out of his mother's mouth. The sensations sent fire through his hard, young balls. He fucked up and down faster and faster He fucked into his mother's mouth with almost brutal urgency.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.