Big Little Sister - Cover

Big Little Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Some Sort of Dog

Chapter 5: The Doctor's Tit-Log

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Doctor's Tit-Log - About two sisters, one of them with big breasts and the other not so big, and the flat chested one's fascination with her sister's breasts.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Sister   Voyeurism   Size  

Those summer holidays were memorable in many ways. First of all, my love-making with my little sister Tanya became more and more outrageous. Each time, we learned new and exciting ways to give pleasure to each other. And we seized more and more opportunities to be together. Almost every night, we would wait until Mum and Dad had gone to sleep before one of us would go creeping into the other's room for an hour or more of sisterly sex.

The second memory of that summer was that my own tits began to develop, at long last! My bust was nowhere near the immense size of my sister's, but the puffy little buds on my chest suddenly turned into teats the size of halved apples, which tingled all the time, but especially when Tanya sucked them in bed.

By the time that September came around, my breasts were six weeks old and I needed a bra, not just because the school rules demanded it, but because my breasts had swelled so much. They dangled down under their weight, and I could easily stick a pencil underneath one of them and it would stay there. The pencil test! I am never quite sure whether you have to pass it or fail it! Just to keep a sense of proportion, Tanya reminded me that she could hold a typewriter under one of hers!

Still, I was proud of my little 32B bra, and was almost looking forward to the reaction of the others at school. Fourteen was late to get tits, but it was better than never. Tanya, meanwhile, was looking increasingly like an erotic cartoon. The only thing was, erotic cartoonists do not usually depict ten-year-old girls! If they did, they would go to jail. And if they did, they would never even dream of drawing them with tits the size that Tanya had!

The Doctor's Tit-Log, Volume One, had been completed and sent off. We had started a new one, and it was becoming obvious that the only column which showed any noticeable change on a regular basis was the bust measurement. From 40 inches at the end of July, it had reached 44 inches after six weeks!

The G-cup bras that had been made for her in June were now overflowing. When she took her clothes off, her breasts dangled to well below her waist! Wandering around the house without her bra, her breasts, inside her shirt, hung over the waistband of her jeans. Several times, Mum told her to go and put a bra on, even though she was just hanging around indoors - literally hanging around. I am sure it was because it was making Mum feel inadequate. Either that, or she thought it would make Dad too excited.

Whatever the reason, young Tanya told me she thought she was growing faster than ever, and on the Saturday night before we went back to school, as soon as Mum and Dad went out and we were naked, she fetched the tape measure as usual and brought it to my bedroom. Then she started measuring me, just like that.

It was a strange feeling, her little hands brushing against me as she took my measurements, especially the bust, which she left until last. After the torment of her fingers gently touching my pussy and buttocks, she transferred her attention to my breasts, and my nipples doubled in size in seconds. Her nails grazed the sides of my sensitive boobs. All the time, her little face was set in concentration, the tip of her tongue sticking out.

I loved her so much, I bent down and touched her tongue with mine, and for a few minutes, she dropped the tape measure and we kissed deeply and wetly. But then she pulled away and picked up the tape measure.

'It's your turn to measure me, now. You're a 35 inch bust, by the way. ' I held the tape with shaking fingers, first round her waist. 'Twenty-three', I told her.

I had to kneel by her side to measure her hips. Down there, the smell of her sex was stronger than ever. Tiny droplets of moisture were beading on the lush fur around her pussy. The tape went around her bottom, and I only just managed to restrain myself from burying my face in her wet cunt as I did it.

'Thirty-two!'

Finally, I stood up behind her and passed the tape around her chest. Her back was far broader and more muscular than mine. Carrying all that weight around had developed the muscles.

The tape went round her chest, just below the breasts. I had to slip it up underneath her overhanging monsters, which she obligingly lifted up for me. 'There you are, twenty-nine, no, thirty. '

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.