Big Little Sister - Cover

Big Little Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Some Sort of Dog

Chapter 4: Tanya's Summer Fun Time

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Tanya's Summer Fun Time - About two sisters, one of them with big breasts and the other not so big, and the flat chested one's fascination with her sister's breasts.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Sister   Voyeurism   Size  

It was almost the school summer holidays. The weather was hot, and so was I, almost permanently. At school, I spent most of the time eyeing up the boys to see which ones I fancied. It was a new experience for me, and an exciting one. One or two of the boys even showed an interest in me, joining me for a chat at lunchtime or waiting for the bus home. Certainly they were not the sort of boys who only had an interest in big-busted girls! More probably, they were attracted by the indefinable sexiness I was giving off, now that sex was constantly on my mind!

At the same time, I was just as fascinated by my female classmates, and especially by the size of their busts. Since Tanya had started developing so dramatically, I had become quite an expert in big tits. All of the girls in my class had tits except me. Most were average sized, but a few showed quite spectacular development. The school uniform of white shirt and tie only served to exaggerate the size of these larger busts.

School-kids can't handle neckties - life's way too short - so they loosen the knot and slip the tie on over their heads. After a few weeks of this, the knot tends to become very small and always seems to be at one end of the tie. Tanya's, for instance, had a very long narrow bit, which she tucked in between the buttons of her shirt. The wide end only hung down about eight inches, or in Tanya's case, simply rested on the upper slopes of her breasts, never even reaching the point at which it would hang down the front!

One of the girls in my class, Samantha, was the same. Her tie rested on her mammoth, firm tits, which stuck out almost horizontally in front of her! I made friends with her, and realised she was just as interested in girls as in boys, although she wasn't a virgin. No more than half of the thirteen-and fourteen-year-olds in my class were virgins.

Some of them seemed to be at it almost continuously; one or two even fucking in the lunch hour in the corner of the school playing fields. They would come back into afternoon classes flushed and tousled. The atmosphere in the classroom was distinctly sexy on those warm afternoons. The teachers would say it was 'stuffy' and tell us to open all the windows. They always called it 'stuffy'. I'm sure there was a better word for it.

The days dragged by until the holidays finally arrived, and we could hardly believe it when we all said good-bye. 'See you in September' had a lovely sound to it!

Tanya was going away to camp for two weeks. I was certainly going to miss her. On the first Saturday night of the holidays, Mum and Dad went out as usual, Mum wearing a ridiculously short skirt and a top that showed almost all her tits. Honestly!

We were under orders to get Tanya ready for an early start the next morning. There was so much to do! She had to be measured for the doctor's tit-log. Then we had to pack her bag. And that was before we could do anything else we had planned.

As soon as the door slammed, we got out the tape measure. Dad had printed a little form on his computer, with spaces for Tanya's measurements. There were columns for height, chest (below breasts), bust (fullest part), waist, and hips. Another column was for the date, and there was room for six weeks. I thought Dad was taking this whole business a bit too seriously.

So would we, in that case. We had a bit of wall marked off with heights, and my sister stood with her back against it. She was four feet eight inches tall. Tanya's chest was 26 inches. Her bust, around the fullest part, was 40 inches, perhaps half an inch more. She was 22 inches in the waist and her hips measured 30 inches.

After that, I was almost too wet to do anything except cuddle Tanya, but we still had her packing to do. There was a mountain of clean clothes, freshly laundered and aired. She took both her new G-cup bras, eight pairs of knickers and several T-shirts and tops as well as two pairs of jeans. After she had closed her bag, not without a struggle, she peeled off her knickers and pushed them into my hand.

'You can sniff these next Saturday night, while I'm away!' she laughed, and tried to rub them in my face. Instead, I managed to wrestle her to the bed and wiped the knickers across the girl's streaming crotch, until she was almost screaming and told me we would have Mum and Dad coming back if we weren't careful. So we *were* careful, and played with each other until Tanya fell asleep and I took her knickers to bed with me.

I hid them in my purse, and carried them around with me for the entire two weeks as a constant reminder of my little sister, even though they were dry and crisp long before even the first week was up. There was still a hint of her pussy-scent about them, even then, which perhaps goes to show how wet they were when she gave them to me!

When at last the end of the second week came round, the Saturday, Mum took me to Tanya's school to wait for the bus bringing the girls back from camp. It was a scorchingly hot afternoon. I was feeling like a wringing wet dish-rag waiting in the car, and Mum and I got out and stood under the trees, chatting to some of the other parents.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.