Big Little Sister - Cover

Big Little Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Some Sort of Dog

Chapter 3: Tanya Sees The Doctor

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Tanya Sees The Doctor - About two sisters, one of them with big breasts and the other not so big, and the flat chested one's fascination with her sister's breasts.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Sister   Voyeurism   Size  

After that, Saturday nights became even wilder. Tanya still hung around on the corner with her posse. They were all older than her, mostly two or three years older, but even though she was much shorter than the others, her amazing development made her look easily the oldest. She no longer took a shower when she came in from her afternoons and evenings of sexy talk. She let me wallow in the smell and taste of her pussy just as it was when she came home after a whole day of running around, playing with the boys and girls, and obviously thinking about sex. She told me she got wet just thinking about what she was going to do later with her big horny sister.

As soon as Mum and Dad went out, I stripped off and dived into Tanya's soft bed, and the little girl came and joined me. In no time at all, the bed smelled of our pussy juices, or in other words, of steaming, sopping wet sex! It was like fish, and cheese, and wet dogs, all mixed up together. It would have been enough to make me come even without the feel of her enormous breasts and fleshy bottom. *With* the feel of them, I came over and over again!

Meanwhile, month by month, inch by inch, Tanya's breasts got even more huge! By the time she was ten and a half, she needed a bigger bra; as Mum had predicted, her E-cup was overflowing! Mum took her to the shops and they came back empty handed. Tanya told me she had been measured for a custom bra, as they didn't do one in her size. Apparently, she now needed a G-cup!

Mum was getting just a little worried! It was the cost of the hand-made bra that decided her to take Tanya to see the doctor. After all, a ten-year-old girl in a G-cup was pretty unusual. How long was this going to go on?

Tanya told me later about the visit to the doctor's surgery. They had waited about twenty minutes before being called in, and Dr Martin had been sitting behind his desk, reading the computer monitor. Then he had looked up. Tanya giggled as she recalled the expression on the doctor's face. Dr Martin is really old, about twenty-eight or thirty, but he's quite nice. I had seen him when I went about my periods a year or so before.

Anyway, he had looked up from the screen and did a sort of double-take. He looked back at the screen again, then at Tanya, as if he expected her to have disappeared. She hadn't.

'I was wearing my white blouse with the buttons down the front because Mum thought it would be quicker to get undressed. Trouble is, it's a bit tight now, so I had left the top two buttons undone. And it was hot in the waiting room, so I had undone two more. Mum didn't notice, or she would have made me do them up again!'

'So there was quite a lot of tit sticking out of the top of my blouse. The tops of the bra cups were showing, and you know how much cleavage I've got in that new bra. The doctor looked back at the screen, that probably said "Tanya, ten years old" or something like that, then back at me just as the fifth button came undone! Well, I had taken an extra deep breath to impress him!'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.