Big Little Sister - Cover

Big Little Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Some Sort of Dog

Chapter 2: Caught Wet-Handed!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Caught Wet-Handed! - About two sisters, one of them with big breasts and the other not so big, and the flat chested one's fascination with her sister's breasts.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Sister   Voyeurism   Size  

Then, one day, one of my fantasies came true. Her bra split while she was at school. Apparently, it just burst. Exploded! If only I could have been there to see it for myself. I had to rely on my imagination, and on Tanya's description of what happened.

I came home at the usual time. Tanya's bus was always ten minutes later than mine, as she went to a different school. This time, though, when I got in, she was already in the kitchen, talking to Mum. She was showing her a bra, her pink one. It had split along the seam where the right cup attached to the body band, and she was crying, and obviously upset. I pretended not to have noticed, and slipping out of the door, I listened to their conversation.

'I was only reaching up to the shelf for some books, and it just went', sobbed Tanya.

Mum grasped her hand. 'And they sent you home just for that?'

'Yes! I... I tried to hold it together, but when I grabbed at it, some of the buttons on my blouse came undone, and... and... all the girls were laughing and shouting... and the teacher got mad... '

'Oh, darling!' Mum took Tanya in her arms and gave her a big, consoling hug. 'It was too small for you, sweetheart. We'll have to get you another, the right size. My lovely little girl is becoming so grown-up, and so quickly!' She kissed her daughter on the nose. I chose that moment to come back into the kitchen, and asked Mum what was the matter.

'Tanya had a little accident at school, so she came home early. She's all right now, aren't you, pet?' Tanya nodded. Mum wasn't sure how to deal with the problem of my little sister's breasts being so much bigger than mine. Bigger? Mine were non-existent! She had never mentioned it at all to me, and she was always quick to hush Tanya up whenever the girl was inclined to show off her superior development.

But Tanya was in no mood for showing off at the moment. She was my little sister again, and took my hand when I held it out to her; then we went upstairs together, my sister holding the damaged bra in her other hand. She showed it to me when we reached her bedroom door. 'It's broken!' she sobbed quietly. 'My bra's broken!' I gave her what was meant to be a tentative little cuddle and she leaned against me. Her bra-less breasts felt full and heavy pressed against my stomach. It took all my determination not to take hold of them and squeeze them gently.

It was a relief when she went into her room and I was able to close my bedroom door and slip an exploring and relieving hand into my wet panties.

Tanya's tenth birthday was a week later, on the Thursday. She had a small party; just a few of her friends came to the house after school. It would have been nice to have looked in on them with the superiority of being three and a half years older, but as I watched them arrive, I could see that some of these ten-year-olds had busts; none as big as Tanya's, but certainly bigger than mine. So I left them to it.

The Saturday after her birthday, Mum took Tanya into town in the morning. By the time they came home, I had gone out to visit a girlfriend, and it was early evening before I got back. Tanya was out with her posse of friends who usually hung around the corner of the village street. Mum and Dad were going out next door again, and they told me, as usual, to make sure my sister was in bed by nine-thirty. 'She will be home in ten minutes', said Dad.

'Okay', I called, as they went into the kitchen, ready to go out the back door. Then I heard Mum saying: 'I got her a new bra today, and a new top and some shorts. She's wearing them all tonight. She's ever so pleased, especially with the bra. ' Her voice dropped almost to a whisper. 'I only bought her the one. It fitted perfectly, but she's growing so fast, she is going to need another one in no time. It's a 32-E cup!'

I crept closer to the door and listened. Dad sounded shocked. He gave a sort of shaky laugh. 'An E? That's bigger than yours!'

'She's been bigger than me for months, dear. You mean you hadn't noticed?'

'I don't look at little girls. I don't need to with you around. ' He stood close behind Mum and as I peered round the door, he cupped her full breasts in both hands. She looked pleased, but said, 'Hey, get off! I tell you about our busty little ten-year-old daughter and you get all horny. You'd better wait until tonight!' Then they went out, Dad adjusting the crotch of his trousers as they closed the door behind them. Yeeeugh, I thought. Disgusting! Parents are so embarrassing when they behave like children.

Tanya came in a little later, and despite being prepared by what Mum had been saying, I actually wet my pants as soon as I saw her. She was wearing a pair of loose pink shorts and a pink T-shirt, beneath which her tits looked absolutely enormous. I had learned a little bit about bra sizes over the last few months - purely for academic reasons, unfortunately - and I knew that an E cup was three sizes bigger than a C. Not only that, but her chest was bigger, too. It was quite clear that her too-small bras had been doing quite a bit to disguise the growth of her tits. Little Tanya, I figured, now had a 38-inch bust, and she certainly looked every inch of it.

I slipped into my bedroom, literally panting, as Tanya went into the bathroom. With my fingers in my panties, I brought myself to a shuddering climax. My nipples were tingling, and felt huge, even when I ran the palm of my hand across the front of my sweatshirt.

It seemed ages before she came out of the shower and I heard her go into her bedroom. Slipping out, I listened outside her bedroom door. All was quiet, apart from some gentle rustling sounds and, yes, an occasional low moan. Tanya was playing with herself! Horny little bitch, I thought, conveniently forgetting what I had been doing not five minutes earlier! At least, she would be keeping herself occupied, and I could get on with what I had planned to do.

Calling out, 'goodnight, Sis!' in my sweetest big-sister voice, I went quickly down to the kitchen. There, in the drawer, there they were! Left over from Tanya's tenth birthday party, a packet of balloons. I slipped them into my pocket and hurried back up to the bathroom, plucking Tanya's new bra from the laundry basket on the way. The cups were enormous, far bigger than her old bra, the shoulder straps were wider, and there were four hooks at the back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.