Big Little Sister - Cover

Big Little Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Some Sort of Dog

Chapter 13: Party Time

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Party Time - About two sisters, one of them with big breasts and the other not so big, and the flat chested one's fascination with her sister's breasts.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Sister   Voyeurism   Size  

By Saturday afternoon, the twins were in a state of high excitement. They didn't know what had been arranged with them in mind, but there was going to be a party and that was enough for them. They would be able to dress up and show off their amazing figures (yes, I admit it, amazing), they could have a few drinks, and they could meet some boys. They could snog them, and have their titties felt up. There might even be some *girls* there so they could have sex! Well, the twins were learning fast, but they hadn't quite got all the details in place yet.

The guests had been told not to arrive until after eight, to give us plenty of time to see to the kids and to move the furniture around. We brought the bean-bags down from upstairs and the place looked quite sexy with most of the lights turned out. Dad came in and switched them on again. He said the place looked like a Turkish brothel. I didn't know he'd ever been to Turkey.

The twins kept coming into our bedrooms while they were trying different clothes on. They even had a shower and put clean panties on! Perhaps it was just as well; we didn't want Seb and Jeffrey gagging and fainting before they'd even got started. The girls couldn't decide what to wear. Normally, I would have said to them that it might be a pleasant change if they dressed differently for once, but for this night of all nights, they *had* to be identical.

The sight of them parading their little bottoms and their big tits around was making me horny, and I grabbed Cindy the next time she came in, and gave her pussy a good licking. Her moans and squeaks attracted Melanie, who joined us, until Tanya came in and said we could be heard all down the street and did we want Mum and Dad joining in as well? It made me feel like a guilty schoolgirl, being told off by Tanya.

The twins finally agreed on short flared skirts (easy to get your hands up), and very low-cut knitted tops, which just hid the tops of their bra cups while revealing enough cleavage to lose your hand in. They looked good enough to eat. It was all I could do not to eat them.

Mum and Dad went out at eight fifteen after a lot of dire warnings. I thought they'd never leave, but their evening of group sex, or whatever it was they did next door, was calling them, and at last, they did go, and I was able to slip around the house turning off all the lights but one here and there. Victoria was in bed but awake, so I sat with her for a while, then the twins came in and gave her a goodnight kiss, and so did Auntie Tanya, who looked staggering in a sort of T-shirt dress which came down almost to her knees, and no bra, so her tits came down almost to her pussy. Her nipples stuck out like champagne corks, a couple of feet apart, pointing forward and downward, down below her stomach!

Gradually, people were arriving. I recognised a few of them, even dressed up in their party clothes. The girls seemed to know what sort of party to expect, as they had dressed to allow easy and rapid access to their most desirable assets. Skirts were short. Shorts were loose-fitting. Tops were low-necked, or not tucked in at the waist. Shirts were partly unbuttoned. The twins seemed to be the only ones wearing bras. No doubt, as the evening wore on, they would slip out, together, and get rid of them. They certainly didn't need them for support! Those puppies bounced around when they were naked, like... well... puppies, but they stayed up there with the aid of powerful young muscles.

Then Tanya came over to me, her eyes shining. "Seb and Jeffrey are here. Time to hide a twin!"

We had told the twins part of the story. At around nine, we said, a boy would be arriving who we thought ought to meet both of them. He had been told about them, and was really looking forward to meeting them. But he wanted to meet them separately. That way, he could decide which one he preferred. It was like a prince in a fairy story. Tanya explained that once the boy had made his choice, he would escort her for the rest of the evening, while the other twin could have her pick of the rest of the boys at the party. There wouldn't be a loser.

In fact, the second girl could have her free choice of boys *before* he made his decision, while the boy was getting off with the other twin. Fair enough? The girls thought about it and decided it was fair enough. What they didn't know was which of them was having the first go at The Boy. Once we had separated the twins, we told each of them that *she* was going to be the first.

Cindy slipped away into the kitchen, while Melanie went to the top of the stairs, where she sat on the top step, anxiously looking down, and afraid of missing any action. Meanwhile, Tanya had intercepted Seb and Jeffrey, and peeled off Seb, steering him in the direction of the kitchen where there was someone he really *must* meet, and introduced him to her cousin, Melanie! Cindy looked startled, thinking that Tanya had forgotten which twin was supposed to be going where, but she said nothing, and Seb looked so dishy that she stepped closer to him, and as soon as her right breast made contact with his chest, he was hooked.

My part of the plan was to take Jeffrey to find Melanie at the top of the stairs. "Cindy, this is Jeffrey, he's been dying to meet you!" and Melanie gave me a look which said, 'stupid cow, can't you tell us apart yet', but she obviously took an instant fancy to Jeffrey, and anyway, she wanted to make a serious first impression on *The Boy* before her sister did. Invitingly, she patted the top stair beside her, and snuggled up as close to Jeffrey as she could without actual penetration taking place.

Both boys were overwhelmed by these lovely young girls. What was more, they were getting off without their friend and rival being present. This was a new experience! They dived in with a will, and the twins began to think there was perhaps something more to this sex business than making out with other women!


The first part of the plan had gone off perfectly, and everyone was hugging themselves and each other at its success. The whole party had been briefed to keep the twins apart, and it was easy enough to keep an eye on them to stop them seeing each other.

After about five minutes, Cindy and Seb wanted to move somewhere quieter, more comfortable and certainly darker than the kitchen. They found their way into the living room, where they found a conveniently empty bean-bag, and the guests almost cheered at their latest successful move.

Melanie and Jeffrey, meanwhile, found the top of the stairs a little uncomfortable, and people had to keep stepping over them on their way to the toilet. So they stood up, still entwined around each other, and headed for the twins' bedroom, which, to their pleasant surprise, was empty. This time, there was a small cheer from almost everyone else in the house.

With everyone taking a part in making sure the plan went smoothly, Tanya selected her lucky escort for the evening, and settled down on a bean-bag with him. He might well have wondered which of the *three* bean-bags which had suddenly entered his life was the real thing, but Tanya soon left him in no doubt.

And a boy came up to me and said, "You must be Tanya's big sister. I'm Paul. " Well, he was quite presentable, and it had been a good few months, so after a decent interval - almost thirty seconds - we went to my bedroom, and as I am an eighteen-year-old woman and prefer to do things properly, we undressed and went to bed!

An hour or so later, and feeling thoroughly well-fucked, I left Paul asleep, got dressed and resumed my duties as co-hostess. Tanya came over, looking relieved. "I thought you'd gone to bed", she gasped.

"Oh, I did!" I said simply, just to see the expression on her face. It was worth it.

"It's time to swap them over. The Tanya Master Plan: Stage Two. I take Cindy and Seb, you take Melanie and Jeffrey. We have... "she looked at the clock, "... five minutes. See you back here at ten precisely. " And off she went.

This was the difficult bit. Tanya went over to Cindy's bean bag, where she poked the twin in the ribs. I heard her say, "Melanie! Get up a minute, I need your help!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.