Big Little Sister - Cover

Big Little Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Some Sort of Dog

Chapter 12: Double Trouble

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Double Trouble - About two sisters, one of them with big breasts and the other not so big, and the flat chested one's fascination with her sister's breasts.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Sister   Voyeurism   Size  

A week had passed. Not without incident. We found several opportunities for girl-girl love-making with the twins. One thing did become noticeable after only a couple of days. The girls were still wearing the same panties they had arrived in! Obviously the story of Tanya wearing hers for a week at Summer camp had left its mark on the twins. The girls made no effort to change them, and this was obviously what they had been discussing that first day. Certainly, after being worn for a whole week of almost constant sexual arousal, those panties were an absolute disgrace! The girls had even been putting clean panties into the washing basket, to avoid having our mother coming into their room searching for soiled underwear.

Soiled was very much the right word. The disturbing thought was that there were still two more weeks to go. There was quite a distinct possibility that the twins' panties would walk home on their own before that time. It now took a very special dedication to pull them off with our teeth as we had done that first Saturday night.

Tanya came into my room with Suzanne in her arms. I was feeding Pansy. Victoria was happily playing with her building bricks, busily giving orders to herself, building them up, knocking them down. Tanya sat down, hauled out a full and already dripping breast, then we swapped babies; I held Suzanne while she sucked Tanya's mammoth teat, while Tanya cuddled Pansy. Victoria loved this arrangement, and she came over and watched until the babies settled down to suck blissfully again.

"We've got to get those twins laid", Tanya said quietly.

"What, laid properly, with boys?"

"Yes, of course, what did you think I meant?"

I didn't know what I thought she had meant, but the thought had occurred to me that we would never find a pair of twin boys anywhere in the village, even if we looked from now until Christmas. "Who had you got in mind?" Tanya knows a lot more boys than I do.

"I thought we could take them down the village. You could come as well. (Kind of her. ) Then we could fix them up with a boy each. Then, somehow, we could create a disturbance, or something - distract them - and then swap!"

"Swap them over, so they end up with a different boy?"

"See if they noticed the difference... " Tanya looked at me. "Can you tell them apart yet?"

I said yes: "Cindy's got the wetter pussy, but Melanie uses a lot more tongue when she kisses. "

Tanya nodded. "A boy wouldn't notice, not after half an hour", she said. "We could have some fun, and the girls could go home not virgins any more. "

"They're only thirteen, Tan! We shouldn't be encouraging them to have sex. "

"I was twelve", she said simply. "And you were thirteen!"

"That's not the point. If they want to go out and get laid, it's up to them. It's just that I don't think we ought to be pushing them into it. "

"There won't be any pushing needed, sis. Those two are horny as shit. "

That's the trouble with Tanya's plans. They're so irresistible.

We started thinking about the details.


We decided - Tanya decided - that since the girls would be swapping over half way through, it didn't matter if the boys didn't match, as it were. They could be just about any available boys. Certainly there should be no shortage of takers among the boys in the village for an evening of passion with two beautiful, slim, large-breasted and insatiably horny teenagers. As Tanya pointed out, you'd never know they were only thirteen; they look at least twenty! As indeed, they did.

The choice of venue is always important when planning a loss of virginity. We thought about the shrubbery beside the village green. We thought about the field behind the Strict and Particular Baptist Chapel. Tanya liked the idea of that one. But the trouble with outdoor sites is always the uncertainty of the weather. There's nothing like a thunderstorm to put a damper on exterior love-making. I always think there's probably nothing more off-putting than being struck by lightining just when you're about to start coming. We wanted the twins' first time to be a happy memory for them both. "You always remember your first time", said Tanya. She had every reason to remember hers!

Then she said simply, "Why not here?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.