Big Little Sister - Cover

Big Little Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Some Sort of Dog

Chapter 11: Saturday Night With The Twins

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Saturday Night With The Twins - About two sisters, one of them with big breasts and the other not so big, and the flat chested one's fascination with her sister's breasts.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Sister   Voyeurism   Size  

Tanya's plan was a good one. By the time the little ones were settled down for the night, I was randy as a goat, and so was Tanya. We were soaking wet just thinking about it. From the snatch of conversation I had heard earlier, I guess the twins were as well.

We found out when Tanya came wandering into the bedroom where the rest of were sitting on the bed, still in our shorts and T-shirts. Tanya was stark naked, apart from her panties. In fact, when she walked in, her panties were totally invisible, being hidden by her monstrous swaying breasts. Only when she turned part of the way round could you see them.

It was the first time the twins had seen Tanya without at least some clothes on over her tits, and they were staggered. With a single movement, they both clutched at their pussies, through their shorts. I suggested that things would be easier if they got stripped off as well, and stood up to take off my shirt. After a moment's hesitation, Cindy and Melanie slowly stood up as well, and peeled off their tops.

I have to admit it, much as I hate to, their bodies were magnificent! Their breasts filled the large cups of their (matching) bras to matching perfection. Since having two babies, I have really given up hope of getting my figure back completely. I used to have a tiny waist, about 20 inches, but it was never anywhere near as small as these two. I would guess their waists were no more than 17 inches! Tanya was looking at them in envy. Girls are never satisfied with the bodies they are given. They looked at each other again, then dropped their shorts and stepped out of them, standing there in bras and panties.

Their minute waists went well with their pretty little bottoms. Their hips can't have been more than 32 or 33 inches, but their buttocks were tight and rounded, their thighs nicely fleshed but slim enough for there to be daylight visible between their legs at the top.

Their panties were extremely brief, cut high at the sides, and were clearly very wet around the front. They were soaked through! Without a word, Tanya and I looked at each other and stepped closer to the girls. Taking a twin each, we unhooked their bras and slid the shoulder straps down. The girls didn't say a word either, but raised their arms to make the job easier. Then we slowly turned the girls to face us. Their nipples were erect, but much smaller than Tanya's and mine. They were surrounded by medium brown areolas, covered in rough little nodules. They felt pebbly when I ran the palm of my hand softly across one of them. The girl gave a soft groan, and her hand went to her pussy.

Tanya was already on her knees, waiting for me to do the same. When Tanya is on her knees, her breasts rest on the floor. At the moment, they hung down outside her legs, so I could see the dense dark forest of her pubic hair. I knelt down as well. The twins were looking down at us, not knowing what to expect. I slowly bent forward so my face came closer and closer to the girl's soaked panties. 'Cindy', it said in neat script on the front, just to the left side of centre. No doubt Tanya's girl's said Melanie.

I looked, to see if the word 'Saturday' was embroidered on them anywhere, but couldn't see it. I had read all there was to read on Cindy's underwear. Pushing my nose almost into her crack, I gripped the pungent, wet material between my teeth and tugged downwards. Cindy gave a little gasp, and moved her feet apart a few inches. Another tug and the pants started to slip down, then there was some resistance. Cindy raised one heel slightly, and moved a knee outwards. Still her panties were stuck.

She brought her hand down to help, but I stopped her and pushed it firmly away. Guiding her by turning her hips with both hands, I turned her right round so that her lovely bottom was in my face. From here, it looked even better. I slipped a hand between her thighs and wiggled my fingers to separate her legs slightly. They were actually sticking together slightly! From this angle, and this close, Cindy wasn't exactly freshness personified, but the sharp, fishy mixture of sweat, female juices and young teenage bottom excited me, reminding me vividly of the night Tanya came back from Summer camp.

I dived in, seizing her sopping panties with my teeth and hauling them down to her knees, then spun her around and finished the job quickly, before plunging my whole face in between her legs. Her amply-furred crotch was almost dripping. Already, some traces of juice had soaked the inside of her thighs, although her panties had not yet been off ten seconds. My lips sought her soaking sex, and I ran my tongue gently up and down her slit, which was slippery with her salty, yet almost sweet fluids. I roamed further upwards, barely touching her with the tip of my tongue, then found her little clit, and felt her thighs tremble as her hands gripped my hair on both sides of my head, just above my ears.

My face got wetter and wetter as the juices poured out of her. Coming up for air, I eased her backwards to the bed, and laid her down on her back. She was moaning continuously now. The bed creaked as Tanya and Melanie took up a similar position a couple of feet away. I noticed that Melanie was still wearing her panties, althought they had been hauled to one side. It made the girl look really lewd and dirty. Obviously, Tanya had not been as patient as I was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.