First Contact - Cover

First Contact

by Homer Vargas

Copyright© 1999 by Homer Vargas

Science Fiction Sex Story: Why have no Federation exploration ships ever come back from Solon? Can it be the sexy women who rule the planet?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Cheating   FemaleDom   Pregnancy   .

Catherine Allen, Captain of the Enterprise Omega, leaned back into my arms and drew my hand to her breasts as we looked out over the spaceport of Solon. My sexy lover was the commander of the spaceship that had brought our contact mission to Solon and she took her prerogatives seriously, including having me in her bed every night. Now that we had landed, however, I, as the ship's chief xenologist, was essentially in charge of the contact operation. Although supposedly ours was the first group from Federation space to make contact with Solon, there were vaguely ominous stories which implied that others had come here ... and not returned. One particularly silly version had it that Solon was ruled by women who used sex to keep their men in a kind of domestic slavery.

"Tony, I don't like this place," Kathy said, snuggling closer. "There is too much preparation down there to be based on our tele-messages of just three day ago."

"They certainly look friendly," I replied.

"That is exactly what worries me," she said, archly. "Our own scanners don't seem to be working and the only images we are getting are the one they are beaming up."

"Why don't you let me worry about meeting the natives, darling," I said. "Five years of astrophysics doesn't make you and expert on extra-terrestrial humanoids."

"Humanoids!" she harrumphed, "Those are women, and I don't trust them. Look at those disgusting mini smocks they wear! The cleavage! There is only one reason women dress that way -- to excite and seduce men. I've heard the guys talk. They are a lot more interested in unauthorized fraternization than planetary survey work.'"

"Not to dispute your mastery of the feminine wiles, darling, but this is a tropical planet," I pointed out reasonably. "Why shouldn't they wear skimpy clothes? I am afraid you are just applying Earth standards to the Solonians."

"And why did they insist that the men and women of our crew be separated as soon as we land and have no contact while on Solon?" she asked defiantly.

"You are making a mountain out of a molehill, honey. Actually it is a taboo that has been reported from several star systems. Just leave handling the Solonians to me. You are on vacation here until we are ready to return. Just rest up and eat well so that on the way back we can get down to business."

"On the way back I just pilot this crate home. What 'business' are you talking about?"

"Our 'business, '" I grinned. "I think it's time we stopped living in sin and got married. Can your Deputy do that?"

"Do you mean it, darling?" Kathy squealed. "Yes, yes. Judy can perform the ceremony if her Captain is the one getting married. But why the rush?"

"Honey, haven't we waited long enough? Let's take advantage of the months of leisure on the way back to get you pregnant. When I arrive on earth with my new wife, I want her to have a big belly!"

"Well, it won't happen today, but maybe we could practicing, anyway," Kathy said as she took me by the hand and pulled me towards the Captain's stateroom.


I thought it unnecessary, but Kathy insisted on leaving a small group of men behind to watch the ship. As they announced, the Solonians had separate welcoming parties for the men and women. Kathy gave me one final, worried look as the group of men and women parted company for the journey into the city. Our precaution seemed unnecessary. Far from seeming hostile, the Solonian women officials we met seemed most friendly. I did notice, however, that all the responsible officials were women. The only men I saw were "prettyboy" secretaries and assistants whose function looked more like recreation for the bosses than work. After a day of sightseeing and conferences, they invited us to a formal dinner.

At the banquet each of my men found himself with a beautiful companion at his side, a woman who frankly seemed more interested in being with a man than in the ceremonies. These randy young women snuggled close and my men glanced, furtively at first, them avidly, at gloriously large round breasts in the loose fitting halters of their sexy table mates. The liquor flowed freely as, I now know, the women were making sure my men all gradually got drunk. The banquet progressively slipped towards orgy. The lights dimmed for an erotic entertainment -- if anyone was watching. Large screens showed almost nude women dancing before entranced men before falling on them and ravishing them. This helped get everyone in the proper mood for the women to giggle and open their tunics, encouraging my horny men to feel up their ample breasts. Soon these apparently randy young women were hiking their tunics to have the men play with or go down on their well lubricated snatches as well.

I could see what was happening and might have stopped it. I should have at least tried to stop it, but I was much too distracted myself. Ethne, the plump High Priestess of Solon was giving me the same treatment up on the dais my men were getting down below. This mature, well-built, and apparently rutting female had been crawling all over me since the lights went down. Early in the evening Ethne's tunic had fallen open letting one of the best sets of jugs in the universe start to work their magic on me. Her snuggled against me and those wonderful breasts overflowing in my hands made my recent proposal to Kathy sort of hard to remember and I soon stopped trying.

As I nuzzled her neck, she pressed glass alter glass of the deliciously potent liquid to my lips and even before she had me tipsy, I wanted more. While busy kissing and nuzzling those man-melters, I suddenly felt the High Priestess's hand slither under the short tunics we had changed into for the dinner. I should have know better but couldn't resist when she took full possession of my cock ... and of me! "You've had a long day, Lt. Black; let me help you relax," she whispered as she pressed me back into the soft cushions on the divan. "Rest here with me; I can make you feel sooo good."

Soon I was lost in an erotic daydream about spending the night -- no, many nights – in the bed of the hottest woman I had ever run across. She whispered about taking me through that nearby curtained exit into her private quarters. "When I have you alone," she chuckled, "I'll undress you. My attendants will bathe you in tepid perfumed waters before I join you in the bath." We would play with each others' naked bodies until we burned with passion. Then she would lead me to her bed. Before taking me in her arms to make love to me, she would press a final goblet to my lips. "A philter to incite your lust, Tony, and permit you to better service my own desires," she whispered. Then she would lay me back and again place in my mouth a nipple of a lust hardened breast as she lowered herself onto me. I would be immobilized beneath those wide, heavy hips, my prick swallowed up by her ravenous pussy. I would...

Danger jolted me from this delightful reverie. The lights had begun to flicker in a menacingly familiar pattern! Instantly I pushed treacherous woman off me and drew up. "Ethne! What do you mean by this kind of low trick? You have turned a hypno-pulse on Federation officers. That is a hostile, and stupid, act! Don't you know this amateurish attempt at mind control is futile? Federation explorers are well trained to resist hypno-pulse."

"We know all about the resistance of Federation men, Lt. Black," she replied, smiling. "More, apparently, than you do. The supposed 'immunity' of a trained man to hypno-pulse is not unconditional. Resistance to neuro-libidinal synchronization demands total concentration on certain subconscious learned blocking patterns. Your men may soon find that concentration ... faltering," she smirked.

"Women of Solaria have generations of experience in gaining domination over our men. We can subvert even subconscious resistance. When a man is lying in the arms of a Solonian woman even his subconscious attention becomes focused on only one thing -- the approaching orgasm. It becomes more and more difficult for his brain to block out the induced neural rhythms pouring into his mind as she pushes him closer and closer to climax. When at last she makes him come, his mind's last defenses collapse. Lying in dazed satiation, overwhelmed by orgasm in the arms of his seductress, the hypno-pulse will destroy his mental shields and he becomes as totally vulnerable to hypnotic suggestion."

"Taking advantage of this moment of his weakness, his sexy partner will slip him into a light trance. This is the first step putting him under her total control, but the effect is subtle at first. Tomorrow, each of these men will find himself in a "hospital" with a belief that he is being treated for something about which he is totally incurious. Drugs in his food and drink and subliminals in the piped-in music will keep him in a drowsy, docile mood, unable to question the "doctors" and "nurses' who are there to "help" him. His doctor, the woman that seduced him last night whom he will not remember, will explain that he cannot leave because he is too weak. 'The nurses and I are here to help you, sweetheart but you do what we you. Sleep is very important to your getting better so the nurses will often come to help you go to sleep." Sometimes he may not want to sleep, but they will always put him to sleep when necessary. What she does not tell him, but he will soon learn to accept is that the way she and the nurses will put him to sleep is with sex! Sometimes a busty nurse will slide into his bed and ride him long and hard, leaving him dazed and exhausted in her arms. Sometimes a cute little thing in her shortie smock will come with a drink to make him drowsy and play with him until he is so relaxed he comes in her hand and drifts off to sleep. And sometimes his "doctor" will come to him "secretly" and make soft tender love to him, letting him spend the night snuggled in her arms. But after each session as he "sleeps" the woman will deepen his trance, strengthen the conditioning that makes him accept being obedient to and dependent on his captors. Eventually he will discover he is totally in love with his doctor and she will take him home with her where she will continue to train her new husband to please and obey her."

"In a few months, when my women have your men sufficiently under their control, they will happily build a star drive for us. With a star drive Solonian women can go out and, with our power over men, conquer the universe."

"You may think you are clever, Ethne, but your plan won't work. Not all of the men are here. Captain Allen left guards at the ship. If we don't come back, they will call on the hyperwave for help."

"Yes, they might have done that, if we didn't have them, too, otherwise... 'occupied, ' right now," she agreed. "Unfortunately for you, a group of my prettiest women in short tunics and revealing halters visited the ship this afternoon and asked to look around. Of course they needed companions. Soon each escort was surprised and pleased to find the busty girl he was showing around seemed more interested in him and in sex than in the ship. My girls wiggled their asses and jiggled their breasts until each guide was thinking of nothing but sex. Then each woman contrived to be lead to some secluded niche where she could be alone with her guide. There she let your woman-starved crewman slake the desire she had cleverly incited. Blouses were hastily unbuttoned, flies invaded, skirts lifted, shorts pulled down, and panties dropped. Quite droll!

Soon your ship was filled with moans of passion as twosomes copulated in the oddest places and in the most original positions. They tell me that one man wasn't keen until he was wrestled to the floor by a large shapely woman. Eventually tussling with an armful of female flesh aroused him enough for her to mount and fuck him. As soon as each man came, the woman's portable hypno-pulse generator did the rest. The men left behind on the ship will wake up in our sex clinic the same way as the others."

"Your plan will still never succeed," I said. "Building a star-drive will take a long time. Even if you take all my men captive, the women of the crew can take the star-drive ship and go for help. Their immunity to hypno-pulse is based on other psychological principles.

"And we didn't even try using it. Do you think we are stupid, Lt. Black? Of course the women could go for help, if they left Solon, but I assure you, none of them will ever have the slightest desire to leave. Sex can be as sticky a trap women as for men. Have a look at what was going on a while back at the banquet for your un-chaperoned girls," she grinned.

Ethne switched on a large screen showing our female officers and enlisted women obviously drunk and laughing uproariously. Accompanied by an equal number of handsome young men I had seen earlier, the women were was at different stages of foreplay and in various degrees of undress. The most restrained was lying back moaning like a heifer in heat as a prettyboy kissed and fondled her breasts. Most had their legs splayed orgasming continuously as their pussies being eaten. A few were already down, legs locked tight around the young man that was pounding her toward oblivion.

"You now see why we had to separate you. Those young men 'entertaining' your women so well are our Solonian studs," Ethne explained. "The women of the Solonian elite have powerful sexual appetites and we use these young bucks to keep us satisfied. These men have been trained since puberty in knowing how to excite sexual desire in a woman and give us pleasure. Your girls never knew what hit them. From my personal experience, I can tell you, these boys know how to make a woman want to get laid! When I turn myself over to one of them, I know I am going to be ravished. His touch makes me forget everything and sends me into a frenzy of lust. In seconds he can have me fully aroused and panting for sex. All I can think about is getting him in me. And when he finally penetrates me and discharges his large caliber cock into my pussy, he leaves me devastated. No human female in the universe can defend herself from these boys."

"Perhaps you would be especially interested in in your girlfriend." Ethne adjusted a control to focus on my Kathy. "Yes, there is you Captain Allen, a totally professional woman. Not at all interested in anyone but you? Thinks only of her career? Take a close look at her face." Ethne adjusted a control that zoomed in on my sweetheart.

"That's raw desire you see! The young man beside her is Ethron, one of my favorites. He has reduced your sweetie to a puddle of female rut! Ethron got her giggly drunk and she's itching for sex. Now all the poor Captain wants is something hard thick and masculine between her legs. Our boy overwhelmed her brilliant, disciplined mind with a desire for cock as easily as the silliest little pants-crazy ensign."

"Almost as soon as Ethron sat down next to her and started pressing close, your cool Captain Allen was surprised how much she enjoyed the warm pleasure from his hard body pressed against her. More surprisingly, she found she it was fun to press back. We had put the right dose of testosterone in their drinks, so all your women were feeling randy even before their dates moved in on them. Before long Kathy was lying back contentedly in Ethron's muscular arms, a warming glow of arousal spreading out over her from between her legs. She felt the juices from her pussy start to stain her Navy panties as he nuzzled her neck and nibbled her ear."

"Then your girlfriend felt her date's very practiced hands first slip inside her blouse and claim possession of her breasts. She suspected what was coming and had every intention of pushing him away. She never let strange men touch her breasts. She knew a man felt up a woman for just one reason, to get her hot enough to have sex. But Kathy was already horny and the pleasure of his hands on her nipples was too good to refuse just yet. It was delightful, but how could this be happening to her? Her breasts had turned to rocks; her nipples ached with erection. The boy's hands, oh those marvelous hands! It was getting hard to think. She moaned with pleasure."

"At first Kathy tried not to show her arousal to the other women. She wanted to set a good example, but it was futile. Around her all other women were already making out with their dates, too. Most were further gone than she was. Her best friend Jill over there had thrown open her blouse and was lying back bawling like a heifer in heat as a boy with a shock of curly black hair was sucking and kissing her breasts. The smock of Alexandra, the ship's doctor, was up around her waist and a grinning young man had his hand in her pussy making her writhe in ecstasy. And Margaret, the dowdy flight engineer, married with three children back home had her panties around her ankles and was yelping joyously while a pretty boy was eating her snatch and making her come time after time."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.