Cop Too Far - Cover

Cop Too Far

by Homer Vargas

Copyright© 1999 by Homer Vargas

Erotic Sex Story: Two police women end up in the hands of a drug lord, very skillful hands. They never want to leave.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Pregnancy   .

Little by little consciousness seeped back into the happily addled brain of Special Agent Barbara Black. She thought it must be afternoon. The night seemed so long ago; she didn't remember much about it. She felt good -- relaxed and ... satisfied. That was it; she recognized the feeling. She had gotten laid and well laid last night, totally sated sexually. The man who had bedded her must have had a prick the size of a donkey and the stamina to match to do this kind of job on her, she reflected dreamily. She had never felt quite so zonked so many hours after sex. But where was she and what kind of man could fuck her so good as to make her black out the last 10 - 12 hours. In fact, how long had it been? She realized she had no idea of the time. Deliberately, as if drugged, she attempted to look at her watch. Her right arm didn't respond. With mild annoyance, she realized her hands and feet were bound to the bed with soft but strong bands.

Mild annoyance? Why wasn't she incensed? Outraged? Could a night of even the best sex alter her normally dominant personally? How could a man's prick pounding her senseless -- even several times -- make her so docile? She had to reconstruct what had happened! Slowly it started coming back to her.


Barbara remembered sitting in the Agency van with her partner Carol Blake while waiting for the agreed time to make the arrest of the drug kingpin, Nick Botero. It had been a strange, sexually charged conversation. The weird part began when Carol had asked if she didn't sometimes tire of being tough and domineering, especially with men? Particularly with men since most criminals were male.

"Not really," Barbara had said. "In fact I rather enjoy exercising power over men. It comes in handy in my sex life. I have Robert very well trained," she laughed. "I show him some tit or wiggle my ass at him, and he is incapable of saying no to anything I demand of him."

"That's just it. If your boyfriend does only what you tell him to do, you already know you will enjoy it. He can never take you to places you don't already know."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, don't you think it would be fun to be submissive sometimes, let a powerful man control you sex life, make you do things he wants you to do."

"Not my cup of tea, or yours either, I thought," Barbara said eyeing her partner strangely. Carol was infamous as a heartbreaker. None of her boyfriends lasted long and many were near suicidal when Carol -- inevitably -- tired of them and dumped them. But while the torrid affair lasted, Carol could keep a man very happy. Still, now that Barbara thought about it, Carol did seem more subdued lately. Most unlike herself, she hadn't been bragging about her latest conquest. Barbara and the other women working on the Agency's secret project surmised that Carol was finally in love, but no one knew anything about the mystery man who seemed at last to have pulled the reins in on the wanton Miss Carol Blake.

"Speaking of tea, have some of mine," Carol said. Barbara was usually a coffee woman, but before she could object Carol was filling Barbara's cup from a thermos. "It'll soon be time to go get Botero. Too bad he's a narco kingpin. Have you seen him? He's cute and built like a bull. Sometimes when I have him staked out, I wonder what it would be like to have him. I'll bet he fucks like a god!" Carol remarked a few minutes later.

"Carol! Don't talk that way." Barbara was not shushing Carol just on principle. In fact she had suddenly become aware of a kind of restlessness. Damn Carol! Her sexy talk about dominance and submission and being taken places sexually she didn't want to go had gotten her horny. Barbara wouldn't admit it, but the fantasy of having Nick Botero fuck her was good enough that she felt a familiar wetness in her pants. Usually, she juiced up like this only after some serious foreplay with a lover. How could Carol's mindless chatter have turned her on like this?

"Why not?" Carol persisted. "Just because he's a criminal doesn't mean he wouldn't be fun to bed."

"Just shut up!" Barbara snapped. It was all she could do to keep her mind on the assignment and off of Nick Botero's body which was, as Carol had said, 'built like a bull.'

At the appointed time the two women were ringing the bell of Nick Botero's luxurious apartment, financed with money from drugs, extortion and kidnapping. He didn't have much longer to enjoy his ill-gotten wealth, Barbara though.

"Nicolas Botero?" Barbara asked according to formula. "I am placing you under arrest. We have a warrant." Barbara stated firmly.

"A warrant? How unnecessary. I am always happy to receive a visit from two such lovely ladies. Please come in." he replied with a broad smile.

Why did Botero seem so un-surprised and unconcerned? If he had been tipped of the arrest, he could have escaped, Barbara thought. Puzzled by his reaction and disturbed by her own reaction to the most beautiful man Barbara had ever seen, she stumbled through the recitation of rights. "You have the right to remain silent..."

Nick just stood smiling at Barbara, no almost leering at her until she finished. "That's nice, but don't I have any other rights?" he grinned. "Like the right to be body searched by a beautiful policewoman?"

"Oh, he's right, Barbara. Better search him for hidden weapons," Carol blurted out.

"Don't be ridiculous!" she said. A body search under the circumstances was against procedures and Carol knew it, but the thought of running her hands over the beautiful hard body of Nick Botero was too wicked to dismiss. Nick immediately leaned against the wall supported by his upraised hands in a most obliging manner, clearly liking the idea. "Go ahead, Barbara. Look, it turns him on!" Barbara hesitated, but the opportunity to run her hands over his powerfully muscled body was too good to pass up. She frisked her hands up and down his torso and then bent to feel his powerfully muscled legs, allowing her hands to go all the way up to his crotch. Nick moaned softly as Barbara "accidentally" brushed his genitals.

"He has a big bulge there in front, below his belt. You'd better drop his pants to check that out, Barbara. He could be hiding something dangerous," Carol giggled. Barbara's heart was pounding. She realized that it was indeed 'something dangerous' and she knew better than to let Carol goad her into doing something foolish. But she was so turned on ... she did it anyway.

"Drop your pants," she ordered. Nick complied with haste. When he proceeded to let his briefs fall to the floor as well, Barbara gasped. He really was hung like a horse. Never had she seen such a dick. She fought the desire to take Nick's rapidly hardening prick in her hands ... and lost.

"Oh, baby" Nick moaned. "You do know how to handle a man!"

"Look at that erection, Barbara. You've got him turned on! Don't you want that prick in you? I'll bet you could fuck him and make him confess to anything. Go on!"

Barbara could not understand why she was so horny, why she couldn't resist Carol's outrageous suggestions, but she was. She and Carol led the unresisting man into the bedroom and ordered him to lie down. She was paralyzed by the sight of his huge erect penis.

"Go on, mount him." Carol whispered. "I'll help you out of your clothes. Nick grinned up at Barbara as Carol quickly stripped her. As Carol finished pulling down Barbara's panties, she ran a hand into Barbara's pussy. "Oh, baby, you're so wet. Get on and give that prick a ride; you need a ride." Carol took her hand and guided the now rutting partner to the criminal's bed.

Barbara tried to be rational in spite of the almost insane urge to impale herself. She would ride Nick to a long slow orgasm, the way she did Robert when she wanted to fuck him senseless to make him do something he didn't want to do. Carol was right. She was in control. Once Nick had come, she could do anything she wanted with him. But almost as soon as she felt the criminal's long hard prick slide up deep within her, she realized her plan wasn't working. An orgasm started to build up in her that made it hard to think. "Slow down. Slow down," she told to herself, but her hips had other ideas. Fighting her overpowering arousal, she began to lose control. She felt her orgasm approach and began to bounce wildly up and down to hasten it.

Suddenly she felt Nick's powerful hands clamp onto her hips and plant her firmly against his loins. Barbara struggled, but couldn't get enough friction against her clit to keep the orgasm building. She cried out in frustration. Immobilized, she couldn't continue to fuck him. She wanted to fuck him; she needed to fuck him!

"Slow down, woman," Nick said in an infuriatingly calm and taunting voice. "I think you're way too excited to be doing the fucking here. I'd better take over. I know how to make it a lot more fun!" And before Barbara could do anything, Nick had removed his prick and flipped her onto her back. For a moment she was stunned by the loss, but then she realized what had happened and started to struggle.

"You're not going anywhere darling," Nick said and inserted three fingers that made her boil anew with lust.

"Oh you like this, don't you Ms Cop Woman?" He grinned as Barbara efforts to escape only resulted in her thrusting up against his cock. Soon they were replaced by the writhing of a woman on the brink of orgasm "You're so horny you're going to come for Nick, aren't you?" And with a flick of a finger against her clit the criminal stud brought Barbara to a mind-shattering orgasm. She couldn't think, couldn't move as wave after wave of ecstasy poured into her fevered brain.

"Nice, huh? Nick finger fucks hot little slut cop girls real good!" he laughed. "Well then let's take you on another kind of little ride!" Before she could recover from the first orgasm, the criminal's magic fingers brought a second wave of pleasure boiling up between her legs. Heart beating wildly, gasping, Barbara screamed and thrashed as Nick made her come again.

She wasn't thinking very well now although his fingers slowed to allow Barbara to breathe, to come down slightly from the back-to-back orgasms. He continued to play with her sex slowly, keeping her at a simmer. "Damn, you're a messy bitch," he smirked, "Every time I get you off, you leak girl juice all over my nice clean sheets. I guess I'm going to have to stop diddling you, not let you come again, OK?" he asked, not varying his rhythm.

Not come again? No! She wanted that lazy manipulation her pussy to go on forever. Barbara could only moan and shake her head.

"I didn't think you really wanted me to stop. A horny little slut like you just can't get enough, can you? Well, then, I'll just stuff something up your cunt to keep all your juice from running out. What do you think I should use to plug you?" he taunted

Barbara couldn't believe what she heard or what she replied, "Your cock, please. Put your cock in me!"

"My cock? Excellent idea. And where does a horny Cop Woman want Nick Botero to shove his cock?"

"In me, you bastard. Plug it in my pussy!" she gasped.

"Like THIS?" he asked as he thrust in nine-inch pole into Barbara's waiting slit.

"Ahhhhiiiiii!" the impaled policewoman wailed as her pussy was suddenly penetrated and filled again by Nick's massive love tool. Instantly yet another orgasm cascaded over the devastated lawwoman. Grinning with satisfaction at dominating the horny cop, Nick held his cock still in her gushing cunt.

"And now that I'm in you, what do you want me to do?" the smiling drug lord whispered.

"Fuck me! Ohhhh yes! Fuck me," she pleaded, totally out of her mind as another and another climax washed over her. "Please, fuck me!" she whimpered until she felt Nick's huge member begin to slide in and out of her. He was in no hurry. He proceeded methodically, accelerating at times to make her howl with ecstasy, then slowing down to prolong her pleasure and frustrate her orgasm. Barbara was delirious when she at last felt Nick's orgasm begin as well. A banshee shriek reverberated in the apartment as Nick unloaded his sperm into the helpless policewoman's cunt. As she felt his hot jism bathe her womb, a final cataclysmic orgasm hit her like the narcotics her violator sold. The Agency's top drug fighter sank into unconscious bliss.

That was the last clear memory she had, but she was pretty sure that Nick had roused her several more times that night with tender kisses of her nipples and gentle fondling of her sex until she would hump him again. God! it made her horny again just to think about it. She supposed Nick had tied her to the bed after the last pummeling. She had been so completely knocked out by his fucking she never knew a thing.


"Well, how are you feeling this afternoon, Barbara?" Her reverie was broken by the appearance of Carol, smiling at the foot of the bed.

"Carol! God, am I glad to see you. What happened?

"Don't you remember, honey? You thought you could overpower Nick Botero with sex, but he was too much of a stud for you. I guess he sort of turned the tables. You got so hot once that marvelous prick was in your pussy, you lost it, baby. He played you like cheap fiddle, girl. He made you come so many times, you passed out!

"Awful! Anyway, untie me. Let's get out of here.!"

"We can't let you leave so soon; that would spoil the fun."

"Carol!" Barbara's eyes grew wide with horror.

"Of course, darling, I work for Nick. Why else do you think I helped him get you here? He sent Vic to make me one of their girls. Looks like he intends to do you personally."

"Carol, don't say that. You've got to help me escape here."

"You can't escape, honey. Besides, why would you want to? Nick is going to see that you get everything you need, including round-the-clock sex."

"Round the clock sex?"

"Yes. Don't you feel it? While you were still unconscious after letting Nick fuck your brains out, a doctor came this morning and implanted a testosterone capsule under your arm. The hormone diffuses steadily into the bloodstream; it will keep you constantly horny as long as you're here. Nick will come to you every night to give you relief, but not without a price."

"A price?" Barbara was almost afraid to ask.

"For you, a very high price, Barbara: sex in exchange for the gradual loss of your free will."

"Impossible!"

"Not at all. That's how they enslaved me. I had gone to a bar one night after getting off duty, looking for a little action when I started to feel really raunchy. I found out later the bartender had been bribed to spike my drink with testosterone, as I did your tea last night. In just a few minutes I was sitting there wetting my pants. When Victor, one of Nick's hunky goons came up to me, I was ready for anything. He had hardly begun to chat me up when I felt his hand under my skirt. I knew I should have pushed him away, but it felt too damned good and I needed it too bad. As he stealthily walked his fingers up towards my crotch I might still have been able to stop him, but I just closed my eyes and hoped he would go all the way."

"I needn't have worried. When his fingers slipped under my panties and into my slit, it was definitely too late. With just a few strokes he made brought me to a shuddering come right there on the barstool. Then he whispered to me if I wanted some more. I was still so horny, I followed him to his car like a puppy on a leash. In the car, as we were driven to Nick's hideout, he pulled down my panties and ate me till I was coming nonstop. By the time we got there, I was delirious. That night he must have fucked me four or five times. I hardly knew who I was the next morning. He didn't let me out of bed for several days -- remember my 'flu' a few weeks ago? After poking me several times a day with his prick, Victor had me totally under his control. I love it."

"I'll never let any man do that to me!" Barbara said defiantly.

"Not as easily as I did, perhaps. I was practically a nympho anyway. It was easy for them to make me a sex slave. You're a stronger woman. But you can be mastered, too. Every time Nick puts his cock in you and forces you to a screaming, wrenching climax, a little bit of your 'you' will disappear. You will tolerate it, then enjoy it, then look forward to it, and finally crave it, girl! Eventually, you will do anything he wants, happy just to be the woman that gets his cock regularly."

"But why? What does he want from us?"

"From me, nothing more. I brought you to him. From you he wants the identities of all the women whom the Agency has infiltrated into the Cartel so they can be eliminated ... or enslaved like us."

"He can never do that to me!" Barbara spat.

"Maybe we should begin with a demonstration." said Nick Botero who had entered the room without Barbara seeing him in the gathering twilight. "We'll see if you don't feel more cooperative after this goes in you," he went on, dropping his pants and bringing out his massive cock. "I find women get much more manageable when they're full of cum," he grinned.

Barbara was momentarily transfixed by the sight of Nick's 10" prick, but managed to tear her eyes away to glare at him. "You can rape me Nick Botero, but I will never tell you anything!"

"Rape you? I would never do that, Barbara. It won't be necessary. You are a highly sexed woman; I don't need to use force to have sex with you. I'm going to turn you on. I am going to make wonderful love to you," he replied seductively as he sat down beside her on the bed and reached for one of her breasts.

"Don't touc ... Ohhh!" Barbara flinched as a jolt shot from her pleasured nipple.

"See how responsive your titties are, Barbara. This won't be rape. You are going to enjoy it too much," Carol taunted. Barbara wanted to curse him, but couldn't deny the pleasure in her boobs as Nick toyed with them. She could only moan when he started sucking on first one tit and then the other. If she could have torn her attention away from the heavenly sensations in her breasts, she would have felt her pussy starting to juice up.

"I love big sensitive tits on a woman, Barbara, the tits of a woman who enjoys having a man feel her up. You like it, don't you? That's good. I want you to be nicely turned on, my love. You're going to be so hot when I finally fuck you."

"Stop ... that" Barbara murmured unconvincingly.

"Gladly my dear. I think there is somewhere else, you would rather be touched, anyway, right?" Nick taunted as he slid a hand between her legs.

"Stop, you bastard, don't touch me ther ... Aggggggghh" Barbara's protest was interrupted by a blast of ecstasy as Nick's finger easily slipped into her dripping snatch.

"Barbara, your naughty girl, this pussy is so deliciously wet. Have you absolutely no control of your desires? I could fuck you now very easily. But that wouldn't be as much fun for either of us. Open your legs for me a little more so I can play some more with your pretty pussy."

"No!" she moaned, but quite against her will, Barbara felt herself responding to Nick's hands as they pushed her legs apart. She felt so vulnerable, and so turned on.

Nick's digits were now deep into her defenseless sex, doing wonderful things. Schlacking noises came from between her legs and he worked his fingers deeper into her sloppy snatch. Soon she felt an orgasm begin, She tried to fight it, to fight him, but his fingers were sliding in and out, in and out ... She started to moan. "What a minx you are, Barbara! You love to be diddled, I see. Well, don't be embarrassed. It's perfectly natural for a woman to get off on a man's fingers. You're so close dear ... Just let yourself COME!"

"No, God NO!" Barbara screamed as she felt herself falling into a pit of pleasure. She lost it completely as Nick make her climax at his command. Barbara shook from the force of the waves of pleasure that crashed over her. She probably blacked out momentarily.

Slowly her breathing returned to normal. As she fought to recover from the forced orgasm, she didn't know which she hated more, Nick for forcing the unwilling pleasuring, or herself for responding to him so humiliatingly. But even as she tried to compose herself, Nick's fingers were not idle.

"Good girl, Barbara. You came hard. You know how to take pleasure from that beautiful body of yours. You probably have a roomful of toys to get yourself off when that useless boyfriend isn't servicing you. And once is never enough for a sexy woman like you, I don't think. Would you like me to make you come again?"

"NO ... no ... oh OH ... yes ... YES!" she groaned. As worked up as she was, it took Nick only moments to bring her again to the brink..."Oh, you love this don't you my dear. You are getting so close Barbara, so close. You are ready ... to ... COME!"

A final flick of his finger against her clit pushed the aroused policewoman over the edge. Again! Helplessly, humiliatingly, her body again ignored her conscious efforts and responded to her captor's command and touch. He slit was flooded with come and she screamed incoherently.

Barbara was only half conscious as Nick began speaking again. "Oh, Barbara baby, it's so easy to make you come on my fingers. But now I think you are ready for ME", he teased as he slid his cock into her open and unresisting pussy. The sensation was incredible. She knew she should be struggling against his penetration of her sex, but it felt too good. Damn he had done a JOB on her and she wanted it, again, just like last night!

"Yes, please, yes! I need it. fuck me. Fuck me" Yes! ... YES!! Deep. Nick's ten inch cock was driving her to new heights of sexual pleasure.

"Come for me Barbara, Come!"

The orgasms blended into one another and her body climaxed again and again. She thrashed her head from side to side and shrieked out her ecstasy. "Yes Barbara. You're getting fucked so good You're coming so good. There's just one more thing you need.: a big load of CUM!" Timing his own orgasm at the peak of Barbara's excitement, he shot his hot semen deep into her. It triggered the biggest orgasm of all and she collapsed unconscious.


When Barbara awoke, she realized she was no longer tied, but an intense lethargy held her in the bed. Again she felt the peaceful afterglow of another night of vigorous sex. How could this be happening to her? She had let the drug lord Nick Botero fuck her again last night. She despised him, but she couldn't deny she had been well fucked although she remembered almost nothing.

"Good morning, Barbara," said Carol cheerily as she wheeled a cart of food. "You must be starved. What with Nick's visit last night, you seemed to ... forget about dinner," Carol remarked with a raised eyebrow and sardonic smile. Barbara was indeed famished, not having eaten in over 24 hours. The breakfast was substantial, cereal, eggs Benedict, croissants and coffee. Carol joined her.

"Nick says to thank you for the romp and the tip about the Fresno interception. He will be able to work around that." she smiled.

"What?" Barbara gasped. I told him that?" It was a trivial piece of information, but when did she disclose it? Her eyes grew wide in horror. Did she tell anything else?

Carol could read her like a book. "As I said yesterday, when a lady has been properly excited and then is well fucked, she gets in a very agreeable mood. Somewhere between your fourth and fifth orgasm, Nick just left his stiff prick in you and asked a few questions. You started babbling like a magpie, mostly silly office gossip, but a few useful tidbits came out. And, no, you didn't say anything about the infiltrators. He didn't even bother asking. It will take a lot longer before he can make you talk about that. The next few days are really just to soften you up, get you used to being easily sexed. Just relax and enjoy it."

Barbara started to cry.

"There, there, baby," said Carol sympathetically. "It's not so bad, here. The food is good, the sex is really good..."

Barbara continued sobbing.

"Barbara honey, I know you are feeling bad. These last two days have shown you a different side if your personality, the side of a woman who can enjoy submissive sex. And I know horny you can get with the hormone implant when Nick isn't around. I want to give you something to help."

Barbara stopped whimpering for a moment in curiosity. With a little fanfare Carol brought out a vibrator, a nine inch shaft with little knobs. "This will help you pass those lonely hours," she said with a smile. 'And get you more quickly addicted to sex, ' she didn't add.

Barbara recoiled in horror. "Carol, that's disgusting, perverted!"

Carol laughed silently. Who would have thought that Barbara would be so uptight about sex, especially seeing how she howled when Nick got into her. But she had a job to do, so she continued soothingly. Nick wanted her mind to be butter. "No, it's not, honey. It's just a toy that big girls play with when we don't have a boy to play with, giving us what we need. I use mine all the time to get off when Vic isn't around to put the wood to me. I know you're horny, honey, and Nick won't be back until this evening. Let me show you how it works."

Barbara looked unconvinced but didn't protest. The testosterone had a firm grip on her. Carol sat on the bed by Barbara and slowly pulled up the little skirt she had chosen. She didn't have on panties; none of the women at Nick's headquarters were allowed to wear them. Carol noticed a small intake of breath as she bared her pussy to Barbara who seemed mesmerized by the seductive sight. Good! That would come in handy, later.

The vibrator began to hum as Carol touched it to her labia. "I like to tease myself first, pretending it's a man playing with my pussy, getting me ready for a good fuck. Uuuhh. It feels so good. He knows how to make me want it, get me wet." Carol wasn't lying, she did enjoy the vibrator, but she watched through silted eyelids as Barbara stared. She was hooked!

"Slowly I relax and spread my legs, letting him nose his big prick into me. I'm so juicy it goes in deep ... nice ... and easy. Oh Vic, yes! Put it in me. Stretch me with your giant prick. Oh, I love having you in me. Fuck me, Vic! Fuck me," It wasn't Oscar quality, but good enough for Barbara who watched, fascinated. Carol even managed a mild orgasm.

"Now, would you like me to try it on you?" Carol asked when she regained her breath.

"No, I don't think... ;Uhhh" As she had hoped, Barbara had said no but found her body had other ideas. Slowly Carol pulled up Barbara's tunic and pressed the humming pseudo phallus into the horny, confused woman.

"I guess you liked my little show, huh, hon? You're already wet, Barbara. That's good, makes it easier to get it into you. Open up a little more for me honey; deeper will make it better." Barbara's eyes were closed and she was sighing as the pleasure gradually swelled in her belly. "When it's all the way in, you start moving it in ... and out, ... in ... and out. Imagine you are getting fucked. Think about Nick's big hard cock in you, ... the way you like it ... fucking you ... fucking you so good. You want it to go on and on. Nick is a wonderful lover and knows how to use his prick to please you. He feels your orgasm approaching and starts fucking you faster. He knows how bad you need sex. He knows just how ... to make you ... COME!"

The room was rocked by another of Barbara's now familiar wails as the orgasm blasted her. She did not really feel Carol remove her hand and replace it with Barbara's own at the base of the vibrator. "So good, baby," cooed Carol. "You needed that. You needed a good come because you are sooo horny, still so horny, but you can pleasure yourself, Barbara." Carol was guiding Barbara's hand to move the still humming vibrator in and out or her pussy. "That's the way ... just fuck yourself good. Good girl ... You can do it" Carol smiled as Barbara was starting to move the vibrator faster. That's it baby, ... COME"

The self-induced orgasm was softer than the one Carol had brought her to, but it still shook her. And her hand had started to move the little machine again. Carol withdrew, listening to Barbara's sighs already turning into moans. When Carol looked in on her a half hour later, Barbara lay with her eyes were closed, her splayed legs wet with girl juice and empty smile on her sleeping face. Time for the next step.


Lunch was a treat. After waking from the orgasmically induced nap in the morning, Barbara felt as good as she had since her capture. She didn't like knowing she couldn't leave, but for the moment, there was nothing to be done about it. It could be worse. Carol brought a delicious salad, and loads of finger foods. The first bottle of wine disappeared quickly and Carol opened another. Barbara didn't realize the she was drinking more than her share. By the end of the meal she was quite light-headed, just as Carol had planned.

"Ohhh" Barbara giggled. "That was soooo good. Ssorry, I think I'm a little tipsy."

"Me, too" Carol lied, taking Barbara's hand. "And a little sleepy," Carol added. This she knew would resonate with Barbara whose wine had a mild sedative in it, not much; she didn't want Barbara to go to sleep, at least not too soon. "Do you mind if I lie down with you and take a nap?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.