Forbidden Dominance - Cover

Forbidden Dominance

by Caesar

Copyright© 1999 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: A girl and her cousin seduce and dominate his mother, her aunt.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   .

Copyright© 1997-2003

The cruelest of creatures' the crab
With claws that can pinch you or stab,
And then when you dine
On crab and white wine
It gets you as well with the tab.


My name is Shelly. I have always been different from other girls my own age, and though I've never told anyone, its because I know I'm a lesbian. Perhaps that is why I didn't fall for the brutish and obvious tricks my cousin Greg played upon me that fateful day, three months ago, when I discovered that I was a dominant.

You see, my own cousin, three years younger than I, tried to seduce me. I wonder if I hadn't been a lesbian if I would have fallen for his surprisingly seductive innuendoes and demands.

You see, Greg is only fifteen and I know back then I was simply a mixed up teen, I was filled with confused sexual images. Perhaps I wasn't the only one to be frustrated and lost sexually but seeing the other crude and awkward teenagers my own age at the time makes me doubt that.

No, I don't wonder if I would have fallen for my cousins advances, I know I would have been seduced. He has this mature way about him, especially the last several months, that causes me to forget he is still a pubescent teenager rather than a young man perhaps older than I. We have always been as close as two different-sex cousins can be, even forgetting our age difference. So when he lays his hand upon my lap, ever so gently, I don't think much about it. Yet, when the hand returns very often, with more familiarity to my lower limb and the tips of his fingers touch just inside my knee which causes me to shiver uncontrollably I could not help but pull from his grasp.

It was just a teens exploring interest in girls, how he wanted to experiment with the boundaries between him and I. That's what I told myself. Next time he reached for me it was to hold my hand. I must admit, I liked it. Greg's warm strong hand felt comforting so I didn't resist when he again did it. Yet this time after holding my hand for some time moved it to his lap and placed it upon his male organ.

I over reacted and practically ran from the table, leaving our parents wondering at my quick exit. It was the first time I had felt a man between his legs. I stood before the bathroom mirror and studied my shivering self. It wasn't unpleasant yet I didn't find any excitement in what happened. It disturbed me more wondering why he did it. I never had such confidence at his age.

Greg didn't give up, next I felt his fingertips lightly measuring the flow of my neck. After that, he started with a shoulder massage and then finished by squeezing my buttocks. Something that I had never had done before and I remember groaning with surprised enjoyment. Of course I came to my senses and remembered who's experienced hands familiarized themselves with my full curves and promptly told him to leave.

Why did I allow his to go on for so long if I didn't even find men attractive. Well, to be truthful I enjoyed his calm manner and reassured touches. None of the few ladies that I ever had up to that moment touched me like that - mostly it was experimenting with our bodies and enjoying each other. Greg simply touched me as if he was an artist preparing a painting, slowly and expertly.

The knowledge disturbed me.

It, of course, had to come to a climax eventually and it did when his lips met my own. We stood in the foyer to my parent's house and I was bidding him goodbye when he simply wrapped his arms about me and kissed. It wasn't a kiss that a cousin gives to another. Nor was it a kiss that I had ever experienced from a man. When his tongue slide between my lips I pushed and tore myself away from his stronger grasp.

Whipping my mouth with the back of my hand, "My god Greg!"

He simply stood before me and smiled. "Ask me to stay?"

I looked up at him as if he was crazy. This was the first time he pushed me further after I put a stop to his actions. I took a few steps back, afraid for the first time - conscious that we were alone in the house.

"You need me Shelly, I know you haven't been with a man for a long time." Actually no one in my family knew that I have never been with a man, that I in fact never wanted to be with one. Outwardly my family thought of me as a young antisocial spinster and that is all that I wish them to know. Oh, I had tried dating a few years ago, with men I mean, but none were even faintly enjoyable and nothing untoward ever happened on them.

"Get out Greg, leave before..."

His hand reached down and grasped himself. "Your making this harder upon yourself cuz - I may have to punish you!" Greg actually laughed maliciously! Did he really think I wanted him? Have I ever given him that impression? I really didn't see how.

Yet those last words caused my legs to go just a bit weak and I stepped another foot back. "Punish me?" The laugh I barked out came out more like a nervous gulp and obviously was not very convincing.

Greg stepped towards me. The only exit I had was the hallway leading into the house but for some reason I stood my ground until he stood proudly a foot before me. At least he withdrew his hand from his crotch. Unfortunately he placed it upon my breast!

It squeezed just right, not too hard or soft. Nearly as well as if I did it myself. That was the last straw, no matter how pleasant the touch was I was not interested in a man in that way, I swung about with my arm and it threw his hand off my chest. I stood my ground and glared at him.

Nearly my height, he was thinner than I. I had fended off a few unwanted aggressive males in the last few years and found an offence often better than a defence was better in these circumstances.

I saw an uncertain look pass Greg's eyes until it was replaced by a new resolve. "Your not going to be able to sit for a week after I finish spanking you cuz."

"Fuck you, bastard." Again the surprised and uncertain look. "Get the fuck out."

He reached out for my wrist but I pulled it quickly from his grasp. "You want it rough for our first time huh Shelly? You want me to tie you up before I fuck your sexy body."

That was the last straw. This normally quiet and reserved woman suddenly found the strength and anger to swing out bringing her shin up into her cousins crotch. I had strong and slim legs that hit their intended target with a powerful blow. Greg dropped suddenly his hands cupping between his thighs and groaning loudly.

"Get out you fucking bastard!" I don't remember ever being as angry as I had been that moment.

What he said next surprised me, "Your serious?"

I couldn't help it, and laughed. Of course I was serious, the bastard really must think highly of himself not to take my kick in any way but the reason it was intended. Did he confuse my reactions to his gentle touches with his own fantasies?

"Get out Greg, I mean it!" Of course I did - but my cousin had to be bluntly reminded it seemed.

Instead of retreating from me he suddenly dropped down upon the hardwood floor with his face starting to turn red. He looked comic and pathetic at that moment. I had never kicked a man in his knockers before and was surprised at the reaction. The smugness lasted only moments before I saw my own cousin's face turn white.

Maternal instincts or simply that I cared enough about the teenager seated before to forget his indiscretion, but it changed my anger to worry. I was suddenly sorry for hurting him as bad as I seemed too and I dropped to my knees next to him.

"Breath Greg! Do you need anything - water, hot compress... ?"

He gasped out, "Air!" I jumped to the front door and opened it wide, letting the fresh cool breeze enter the wide foyer.

I again knelt next to him and simply watched and waited. No matter what ridiculous situation he placed me in, he was still my young cousin. I loved him, no matter what.

It took several minutes before he returned to normal coloration and his breathing no longer contained gasps. All that time he simply watched me with a surprised eye without saying a word.

Then finally, "I'm sorry Shelly." He looked right into my eyes and I could see the little boy that used to pester me, and my friends, return. Gone was that lecher grin and strange mature glint in his eye.

I wanted that apology and simply patted his arm.

"You like boys don't you?" If the situation had been different I would have barked out laughing. Did he think, because I turned down his aggressive suggestions that I simply did not like men? Besides it wasn't so much a question and just an confirmation of his thoughts.

"Actually I don't." It came out so easily, and the words sounded strange. None in my family know of my sexual preferences and I planned never to reveal them. I'm not even sure why I did it this time.

"Wow, I'm sorry cuz." He started to stand back up and I helped him. "I would never have... you know? If I knew."

I simply shrugged and helped to straighten his clothing. Finally the question came to my lips, "Whatever the hell was on your mind Greg?"

He looked like he was about to retreat out the front door when he stopped suddenly and look firmly in my direction. "Do you really wish to know cuz? Because its a long story and I'm not sure you will want to hear about it?"

What could I say, it was like a challenge. No one was due home for another couple of hours so I tried to sound non-chalant, "Sure."

We went back into the living room and Greg started his tale.

"It all started seven months ago... I think. It was just a few weeks after the new year." He sat across from me and we were alone, but Greg was practically whispering as he started this tale. "The first time it took me by surprise."

"What was it?" I was getting in the mood for the consipirical atmosphere Greg was creating with his tale.

"When my mom walked in on me when I was... you know? Masturbating." I heard my own gasp and not for the first time wondered what type of story this was going to be. Thankfully he ignored my surprise and embarrassment. People in our family just don't talk about anything sexual, including masturbation. That was one of the reasons I was able to keep my own lesbianism secret.

"I remember the stunned look on her face as she stood surprised and open mouthed for almost a full minute. I was so embarrassed my dick turned soft quicker than it takes to tell and I pulled the covers up to my neck. I said, 'Mom I'm sorry.', but she only turned and left me alone without one word."

Being older I felt I had to add, "Its perfectly natural for a guy your age to..."

He looked up amused, "For a few moments Shelly please just shut up." It was said with such playful banter, the cousin that I had known all my life, that I could do naught but smile and nod for him to continue.

Taking a deep breath he continued, "The next time..."

"Next time?" I blurted out, but placed both hands over my mouth and he simply smiled and continued.

"... next time she must have been quieter as I didn't even notice her standing in my doorway until I started to come upon my stomach. She saw every detail and when I finally saw her I again freaked and pulled the covers over my body. Mom just left me alone without a word again."

"I was very embarrassed but tried to bring it up later that day she just smiled and then walked away. No word, nothing. So I then only masturbated when the house was empty. About that time I started to notice my mom as hanging around me more often, especial when I'm going to bed. Then there was the looks I caught her giving me. Strange looks, often at my crotch or ass. She also started to give me little peeks of her own body, maybe a peek down the top of her sweater or a few inches extra up her skirt."

I was starting to wonder if my cousin Greg didn't have a inflated ego? I mean my aunt was as straight laced as they come. A prime and proper woman that was head of her neighbourhood parish's woman's support group. Yet, I listened, waiting for the flaw in my cousins logic - as I assumed it was completely a lie.

"I've got to admit cuz, that I'm a very horny guy. I just can't control myself sometimes." Greg chuckled to himself at that last statement. "It was weeks after the last time I was caught in the act and was again starting to feel like it was safe to jerk off when the need hit and not just when the house was like a morgue. Mom caught me of course. At that time I had stopped noticing her hanging around but heard her open my door and step in even while I lay naked stroking myself."

This talk, so calmly spoken, about cocks and coming was starting to make me feel just a little warm. Otherwise, I nodded for him to continue.

"I don't know why I did it but I just watched her watch me as I continued to beat off. She didn't move an inch or say a word that whole time. The only emotion she showed was when she gasped when I started to come. Then she practically ran from my room."

"The next night she again entered my room, standing watching me as I lay in bed. I looked at her surprised and asked, 'What is it mom?' She never said a word. It was like a test, as I pushed down my covers and untied my pyjama bottoms. I wasn't sure what to think after the night before but I learned a bit more when she just stood and stared directly at my now uncovered cock."

I couldn't resist, "You masturbated again with her watching didn't you?" If it wasn't a truthful tale then it was at least very hot and imaginative.

Greg nodded, "Yea I did. It became a nightly ritual just before I went to bed. Mom would come into my room and wait and watch me masturbate. When I was finished she would quickly leave the room looking pale and trembling very slightly. I didn't know what to make of the situation, but I knew I enjoyed it. So I started to toy with her a little at a time. I'd turn out the lights and she would have to come closer to see me as I jerked off. Or I would do it before my desk so she would have to come further into my room to see my dick. I'd jerk off facing the other side of the bed and she'd walk around, so I'd roll to the other and mom would follow. Then one time I asked her just after I finished onto my stomach, 'Don't leave yet mom, do you want to watch me do it again?'"

I squirmed in my seat, "This was getting good", I thought. Though I never believed it for one second.

"She stood facing my bedroom door for several long minutes, her body trembling constantly. Then she turned around, probably because I was making lots of the noises I often do when I jerk myself. Mom had seen enough to know the sound of my pleasure. What she did next surprised me, she bundled up her dress and slide one hand under her skirt and between her legs. Now she was giving me something to see, though I'm not sure if she even noticed my eyes. Hers never came off my cock."

"I had never seen a woman outside of magazines before, and didn't even know what she was doing at first. Then she pressed both her hands between her legs and I could see how frantically they moved beneath her skirt. Just when I thought it couldn't get much better, she suddenly moved her hands quickly to her hips and pushed her panties down to her feet and stepped out of them. Then mom let herself fall back against my bedroom door and her hands again attacked under her skirt. I couldn't see anything, but god what a sight. I came almost instantly."

"Mom just grasped out and watched as my second orgasm landed upon my stomach. Then she again ran from my room. I noticed her panties still lay upon my carpet where they had fell down her legs."

The mental image of my Aunt Kay masturbating while looking at her young teenage son was very sexy. Though I seriously doubted such a thing happened I was about to let my cousin finish with his tale before I discredited him.

"The next night she returned as usual. As I started to stoke myself, I suddenly remembered her panties and the smell that had been left on them the day before so I stopped what I was doing and spoke up, 'Take your panties off mother.' You should have seen her eyes cuz, but I think I was the surprised one when she faced my door and lifted her skirt to reach under and pull her panty down her legs. She pulled them off and I asked before they hit the ground, 'Toss it to me mom.'"

"It was the first time I had pushed the limits of this new adventure and she had done exactly as I asked. As I caught her panty I wondered what else she would do for me. 'Put your hands between your legs like yesterday mom.' She did and I took a sniff of her panty crotch much to her horror and surprise. Then I did what I had done so well up to that point, I jerked off, but this time with mom playing with herself at the same time. When I was finished I tossed her panty back to her and she scrambled to leave."

"The next couple of nights were much the same, with me asking for her panty and I jerking off. Only, I didn't have to ask her to play with herself at the same time, her hands could not get enough of that place between her legs. From the moment she stepped into my room to the moment she left, she never said a word but she always had at least one hand up under her skirt. Then one night I accidentally shot my come upon her panty and I was embarrassed when I threw it back. Only I saw that she shivered more violently as she held her panty and tried to retreat from my room. Of course, I then used her soiled panties to then cleaned my messes up then she would leave as before."

"As you can see I liked to test the limits sometimes. Hot and just about to shoot I then asked, 'Lift your skirt mom, I want to see what your hands are doing.' She did and as soon as I saw her thick dark brown pussy I started to shoot all over the crotch of her panty that I had on my lap. Mom held her dress up there for me waiting for her panty before so she could leave. She had one hand tucked between her white thighs and I could see two fingers moving in and out of the bush. I must have watched her for five minutes until I eventually threw her back her soiled panty. 'Don't leave yet mom', just as she turned to exit my room. 'You forgot to put your panty back on.' Mom didn't say a word, she didn't show any emotion, all she did was breath heavily, shiver violently and start to pull her panty up her shapely legs. When she was again clothed she made a hasty exit."

"That was the end of the voyeur stage."

"You mean there is more?"

He smirked, "Much more. I told you it was a long story."

I shifted in my seat, though not to get comfortable. I also crossed my arms, hiding my hardened nipples that poked aggressively against my shirt.

Greg continued, "The next day while she was alone in the kitchen doing dishes I came up behind her. She saw me and I motioned her to be silent, then I started to lift the back of her skirt. I half expected her to stop me, this was so outside of the boundaries that seemed to be set between us. And when she didn't I began to wonder what the boundaries actually were, perhaps there wasn't any. Mom never moved or said a word as I held her skirt to her waist and studied her panty covered bum. 'Hold your skirt up mom.' She looked behind me to see if I was serious then she did as I asked."

"I didn't know what to do with her, my father and sister were just in the other room and this was so beyond anything I ever imagined. A bit worried to be interrupted I just knelt down behind her and then lifted the leg of her panty to kiss her one ass cheek."

"It was one the most enjoyable moments of my life. I also noticed that mom shivered violently when my lips touched her skin but she never moved an inch."

Greg actually laughed heartily while he seemed to be engrossed about something. Possibly the image that he conjured up for himself.

"Of course I had to go further. Isn't that was its all about - pushing the limits and finding out what just how far we are able to go? I pull her panty roughly down to her knees and then pulled apart her ass cheeks. I don't even remember why I did it, just that it was something else, something new that I hadn't tried with her yet. And there before me was the crack of her bum. There were light hairs running down to the place between her legs and the skin around her bum hole was dark brown. At first I thought it was dirty but when I saw that tiny round muscle suddenly clench I actually laughed out and moved closer to see if it was dirty. Probably I was feeling playful, this was all new to me then, and tentatively kissed that clenching hole."

I couldn't take much more and I saw that Greg even noticed my obvious discomfort. "Is this going to take much longer?"

"No, I guess not. The rest is really much the same. I continued to experiment and try different things out with my mom, and she never once stopped me. In fact, if she ever spoke it was to beg for more!"

"Your joking?" I really didn't mean it as a question but that was how he took my statement.

He laughed before answering, "No I'm very serious cuz. I do anything I want with my mother and she loves every second. In fact she is my slave."

"Your what?" I sat forward amazed at what I had just listened to. That final statement was too much to believe. My aunt was not unattractive - she is slightly overweight, with large breasts and hips. I have never known her not to have her long dark brown hair pulled tight against her head. She was often opinionated and firm but always kind in her own way. Aunt Kay always wore dresses for as long as I could remember, and I had noticed her shapely calves and soft thick thighs as I grew up - before I realized the term I would come to know myself as. The first thing a person notices about my aunt was her eyes, they were kind of cold.

My cousins words that put the image of my aunt Kay naked and begging for him just didn't make sense. It was unbelievable and I just had to call Greg's bluff. I didn't know what game he was playing but I believed it was time to set him in his place.

"That is a very nasty fantasy you had told me Greg." I couldn't be too blunt could I?

"It wasn't a fantasy. Its true - I fucked her last night after dad went to bed. She does anything I say - mom loves being my slave."

I wanted to wipe that smirk right off his face.

"Your slave? What the hell is that - does she clean your room or make you dinner? Some mothers do that anyway Greg."

"She already did that before but no, I meant, she is my sexual slave. You don't believe me do you cuz?" I politically nodded no. "Well I have pictures...", he started to dig into his back pocket pulling out his wallet, "... here."

I caught the small clear plastic that emerged from his wallet. A cold fear took my heart before I even fanned out the tiny images. It couldn't be real but Greg certainly believed it.

Looking down at the first photo it hit me like a physical blow to the head - there looking back at me was my aunt Kay. All you could see was her large dark eyes looking right at a camera while a man's cock was half inside her mouth. It was definitely my aunt. "Oh my god!"

"Go ahead cuz, look at them all."

I did. The next picture was one where my aunt was laying upon a bed, my cousins bed. She was curled up in a fetal position but she was completely naked with her full breasts peaking out of her folded arms. The third picture was from her navel to her face, it showed several off white pools of what could only be sperm blotch-ed upon her huge naked breasts and jaw. The fourth was her kneeling on her living room floor, naked of course, with her wide round ass raised high. The pale skin of her bottom was very red and a belt was draped across her back. Obviously my strict aunt had just been punished. The fifth picture was again on my cousin's bed, Aunt Kay was holding her own knees almost to her bosom exposing her crotch totally. Exposed was what could only be a large carrot sticking out of her rectum, a look of enjoyment on my aunt's face. The last picture was the most convincing. Nothing special really, just my aunt Kay tied spread-eagled to her own large bed. On her face was again the pools of come, some of which was sliding between her lips. But behind the bed was a mirror, and reflected in it was my cousin Greg, naked with a camera up to his face as he took the picture.

It was all real!

My cousin Greg was fucking his own mother, my aunt Kay. I looked again and again at all the photos. My body was extremely excited and I knew I was trembling.

Greg remained quiet and simply watched me. He of course would not notice my obvious excitement.

Finally, he broke the silence. "That, is what I wanted to do with you." I looked up stunned, having only half heard his words and saw him nod towards the photos in my hand.

"You wanted me to be your slave?" My voice sounded very rough in my own ears, as my mouth was dry and my body trembled frantically. I could not believe what I had just heard and witnessed. "Is your mom not enough?"

Greg laughed lightly and his brow furled as if he was thinking. Then he finally answered, "Since she first started to watch me jerk off, I have been testing how far I could push the limits with my mom. I thought it would be cool if the three of us could have sex."

That got me trembling violently for several seconds before I forced myself and my breathing to calm. I wasn't even sure why I was having a physical reaction.

"I didn't know you didn't like guys cuz. I'm sorry."

I just had to ask, "What did you have planned for me Greg?"

He smiled and looked down at the pictures still in my lap. "I was going to start slow." I handed the small stack of photos back, as they seemed to distract me too much. "But I eventually wanted to do anything with the two of you."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Like?" I sat forward, anxious to hear him tell me exactly what his plan had been for a submissive cousin and mother.

"I wanted to fuck you."

I nodded. Of course that is what he wanted to do, after all that happened, I would have been surprised if hadn't said that.

"And I wanted to have you and mom at the same time. I think that would be cool!" His youthful excitement was showing again.

"You mean both your mom and I with you?"

His head nodded, his enthusiasm showing. "Ya." His eyes glinted into my own.

"Did you ever want to watch your mom and I have sex?" Now where did that come from I thought. My body trembled even more violently.

Greg actually frowned, and I knew he had not thought about it. Yet, at that moment, I knew it was why I was trembling why my sex felt like hot liquefied metal as it burned my flesh around it.

I wanted to be Greg, I wanted to have a woman as my slave!

Believe me when I tell you that I've never fantasized or considered such a thing before. And I also knew that not any woman would excite me as a slave, but a very specific woman. I'll explain later.

My cousin did finally stop frowning and his head bobbed quickly, "God that would be great cuz! Wow. Would you do that?"

I took a deep breath and realized my body was slowly coming back under control. The reason, because I had analysed the passionate images and feelings running through my blood and I wasn't about to let any adolescent boy control my fantasy. I shrugged, "Even with those photos its hard to believe Aunt Kay was your slave Greg." I concentrated on my breathing, as to slow my rapid heartbeat.

He looked a little surprised, after his story and the photos, that I would still dispute his claims. In truth, though it was rather a difficult concept to believe, I did indeed. Or perhaps, I just wanted to believe, for my own selfish reasons.

Before he could start trying to convince me I spoke up, "I have to see it with my own eyes or its just too unbelievable."

"Sure." He was beaming again, it was obvious he was rather interested that I believe him. "Why not before church Sunday?"

Before church? Even that nasty voice inside me that wanted this to happen, felt like dominating my aunt on Sunday was going just a little far. Just to confirm my own resolutions, Greg added, "I like to feel her up at church and I make sure she never goes with panties on."

I almost started to tremble again. Thank goodness I again controlled myself.

It wasn't enough, I had to take the initiative, I stood. "How about right now?"

"Right now?" He looked a little surprised, good.

There was something oddly exciting about what I was going through just then. I wanted my aunt to be my slave, to do anything I request of her. I wanted to have photos of her slutty actions in my purse to be pulled out and shown off at a whim. It was such an alien and exciting feeling I as undergoing and wanted to fulfil every delicious urge.

"She will just be getting home about now."

"So?" I really liked keeping him off-balance, as cocky as he had been earlier.

He stood, "Okay cuz, but she doesn't expect us."

I started to walk towards the door, hearing him follow. "That's how I want it Greg."

I drove.

We only had to wait about three minutes before Aunt Kay walked through the door and into her own home. My knees were quivering uncontrollably as Greg yelled out, "Hello?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.