Aunt Marilyn - Cover

Aunt Marilyn

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tricked into having sex with young men, she finds herself unable to stop.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Peter Goodge had only meant to let his friend Seth Roberts listen to the tape of his wild session with his aunt, but somehow his big mouth had gotten the better of him and he had found himself boasting to Josh Harding.

Josh was thirteen and very much Peter's superior and in a way Peter was afraid of Josh. It was a kind of one-upmanship that caused him to suddenly blurt out his secret to his older friend and after that, Josh made his life a misery until he had actually revealed the tape to him.

Now as the three boys sat in the den of Peter's house they were cooking up a scheme to get them all in on his aunt's lascivious carryings- on... neither Seth nor Josh would besatisfied, they told Peter emphatically, until they too had had a piece of Marilyn Goodge's ass.

Peter knew that it was up to him to forge the way for his friends, it made him feel very important to have something that Josh Harding wanted... how could he deny the older boy when he had allowed him into his small intimate circle of friends... and besides which, he himself could hardly wait to have another taste of his delicious aunt, just the thought of her fabulous body and moist pussy made him shiver all over... he hoped that the next time he was with her, she would let him fuck her. He hadn't been able to think of anything else for days!


Marilyn was disturbed to see her young nephew coming up the pathway to her house. She had hoped that he would stay away for a few days but she knew in her heart that she was secretly longing to see him. How would she handle this situation, she knew that she shouldn't give herself to him again, it was just too dangerous.

"No Peter, I can't, it's just too dangerous," she said firmly to her eleven year old nephew as he pleaded with her to allow him to fuck her.

"But why, auntie, why, you loved it the other day you know you did."

"I know, I know Peter, but it's just too dangerous," Marilyn said, a little scared that she was going to relent herself before too long.

Peter Goodge was depressed, he knew for sure that his aunt wanted him to fuck her but it seemed now that she wasn't going to allow her true feelings to emerge, she was scared... really scared. Then he thought of his friends and how he had promised... nay, boasted to them that he would get them a part of the action and he knew that he would have to succeed, otherwise he would just look like a total asshole in their eyes.

The young boy sized up the situation, his aunt would never verbally agree to it but if he made his move swiftly enough, maybe she would get caught up in the ecstasy of his kiss and his body and not be able to resist. What could he lose, it was his last chance and he had to do it. Without another thought, the young boy made his move!

Marilyn watched, her eyes widening in amazement as her young nephew stepped toward her, she tried to move away from him but he was too swift and before she could do anything about it he had grasped one of her breasts in his hand and was fondling it gently. A soft whimper arose from her throat as his hand touched her nervously palpitating breasts, pressing the constricting brassiere cup hard against the swollen mound, the pressure and friction causing the nipple to prickle to an instant tingling rigidity.

Marilyn heaved a deep sigh, her legs almost going weak, as Peter moved closer to her. Then she closed her eyes as he bounced onto his tiptoes and crushed his mouth eagerly onto her parted lips, his tongue flicking wetly inward as his hand continued to knead and massage her breasts.

Marilyn fought with all her strength against the electric sensations coursing through her flesh. She squirmed and writhed as Peter pressed his body more tightly against hers, the shocking pressure of his thighs and the tender erection already swelling in his pants and pushing right up against the softness of her loins only further stimulating the young widow's wantonly growing need, making resistance even more difficult. She couldn't help herself. She wanted this young boy so badly she thought she would die if she couldn't have him. Her body cried out in desperation, her will to resist was failing fast.

Then with a shiver, she squirmed out of Peter's arms. She glared at the panting youngster in mingled shock and want, her own eyes wild with the fury of her consuming lust.

Peter gasped to catch his breath, looking back at her pleadingly. "Please, Auntie, please!" "No, Peter. No! You must stay away from me!" He hesitated an instant longer, then started forward again. Marilyn took two more steps backwards, her movements taking on a peculiar trapped animal quality. She knew only a few more moments of the stimulating physical contact with her young nephew would be all she would need to be lost. She wouldn't even want to resist, so now, at all costs, she had to avoid him until she could begin to regain her self-control.

Then a little scream of surprise issued from her throat as she backed against the end of the couch, the armrest catching her just at the back of her knees. She swayed, trying to regain her balance, for a moment, then with another soft moan fell backwards onto the couch, landing in a reclining position, her knees still hooked over the armrest, her thighs invitingly parted.

Peter saw his opportunity, and the whole mad scheme flashed clearly in his mind, as if during that brief instant it had all played out in slow motion.

It was the craziest idea he'd ever had in his life, but now he knew he had to do something far out.

The young boy had heard his friends talking about eating pussy, but he'd never believed anyone could seriously think of doing such a thing. And by the same token, until the other day he'd never believed women sucked men off. But his aunt had done it for him, and he had really liked it. And it only stood to reason she'd like having her pussy licked just as much.

His own excitement and curiosity rising by leaps and bounds, the eager boy moved with further contemplation.

Marilyn could hardly believe her eyes as Peter suddenly dropped to his knees at the end of the couch. She was in an awkward position with her thighs resting on the armrest and her legs dangling off at the knees, and she wasn't able to move to protect herself in time. The boy's hands caught her inner thighs just above the knees, holding her legs wide apart in spite of her attempts to close them. Then, as Marilyn stared down in helpless shock, the young boy leaned forward, sticking his head right up under her skirt between the warmth of her straining thighs. She gave out with a soft whimper, ceasing her struggles from the sheer paralyzing shock, as she felt her nephew's nose nudging her panties right over the already softly pulsing mound of her pussy.

Peter had never felt so strange in his life. His head and face were completely buried up under his aunt's skirt, right between her softly perspiring thighs, which he still had to hold firmly apart with both hands.

It was dark and warm, there was not too much air, and he could smell the strangest, yet somehow most tempting aroma he'd ever encountered in his life. And even in the dim light, he could just distinguish the shadowy looking black hair of her cunt, peeking out on either side of her panty crotchband, right before his face.

"Peter," Marilyn gasped, again beginning to twist and struggle as she realized the young boy's truly lewd and shocking intentions. "Peter, please!

Let me go!" Peter knew he had no choice but to go through with his desperate scheme. His aunt was right at the turning point now, and if just for one minute he could get his lips on her pussy, he knew he would be assured of success. In spite of his own keenly rising excitement at the prospect of the perverted act he was about to perform, there was a part of his young mind that continued to function lucidly. And he realized, with a curiously titillating sense of self- sacrifice, that the idea was even better than he'd originally thought.

If he ate his aunt without actually bringing her to a climax, without going ahead and fucking her as he'd originally intended, then she would never be able to refuse Seth and Josh when they arrived. She would be too far gone to resist, or even to protest. His friends would get what they wanted, it was all too perfect!

And maybe, just maybe, after they were through she would still let me fuck her.

Even more determined, Peter shoved his face farther up between his aunt's urgently scissoring thighs. There was only one thing standing in his way of success right now, his aunt's flimsily clinging panties, and as Peter's hands were still occupied in holding her struggling thighs apart, he could think of only one way to get them off.

Marilyn gasped, her buttocks trembling from the sheer excitement and tantalizing frustration of having Peter's head completely buried up under her skirt between her quivering thighs. Then a little shiver passed through her wantonly moistening loins as she lifted her head up off the couch pillow to stare down the length of her body with even greater incredulity as she felt her nephew's tongue flick in a searing path up the tautly straining tendon of one of her inner thighs. She gasped then as his teeth took hold of the tight elastic legband of her panties and with a dog-like motion of his head he began to jerk and pull them downwards.

Peter could hardly get his breath. His head and face were completely shrouded by his aunt's skirt, and now in spite of his manual resistance, her thighs were clamped tightly about his ears. And taking off her panties with his mouth was like trying to thread a needle in the dark.

With a final effort, the excited boy managed to lower his aunt's panties several inches farther. Then he ducked his head under them, running his nose right along the crack between her defenselessly clenching buttocks, and again bobbed his face up into the fragrant smelling softness of her loins.

Now completely pinned there between her thighs, with the panties that were stretched tight above her knees pulled taut across the back of his neck to hold his face in position, Peter began.

Marilyn's whole anxiously quivering body tensed at the first titillating contact of Peter's lips and tongue darting down onto the tingling bud of her clitoris.

"Ooooooooooh!" she gasped from the sudden electric contact, a shudder darting out from her moistening loins, strained and desperate moans pouring from her throat as she ceased her struggles. Between her thighs, Peter licked his own lips and groaned inwardly as he whipped his tongue cautiously from his mouth, then trailed it in a slowly licking wipe down the full length of his aunt's wildly throbbing cuntal slit.

"Oh, yes! Yes!" she moaned, hardly able to believe the lust-inciting sensations that were surging out from her naked loins to every part of her helplessly tormented body. Peter's tongue, probing gently now up into the softness of her cunt, felt like nothing she'd ever experienced in her life, and the limber wetness of it was a direct contrast to everything she was accustomed to feeling when she was touched by a man. She held her nephew's head tightly between her warmly clasping inner thighs, then, a more distant-sounding moan rising in her throat, she jerked her skirt up and began to push the young boy back from between her thighs.

"Yes Peter darling, you can fuck me, you can fuck me now... I want you to fuck me darling, please," she groaned, and then her mouth dropped wide open as the sounds of footsteps reached her ears and she looked directly into the faces of her nephew's friends Seth Roberts and Josh Harding, realizing immediately that she had been set up for something far beyond anything she had control of. How long had the boys been watching her, how long... but then what did it matter, obviously they were here for one thing and one thing only... a piece of the action... a piece of her ass!


Marilyn Goodage was in a state of shock, she was now embroiled in something far beyond her understanding, far beyond the limits of her mind. Had her first lewd encounter with her nephew brought all this upon her, how had she allowed herself to sink so far down in to the mire... and how was she going to extract herself... and for that matter, did she want to.

She was more than aware of the fact that from the first moment she had seen the two boys stealthily creeping into her living room, obscene thrilling sensations of lust had begun to erupt in her body. In the most secret depths of herself she had always wanted to be part of an orgy, to be fucked by several men at once... now it seemed she was on the verge of giving herself to three boys at once, boys or men, what did it matter, her body was crying out to be fucked, to be sucked and to be taken by force if necessary, so great was her need for satisfaction and. stimulation... so long had she gone without love... without the feel of a man's cock inside her body... so very long!

"My God! just look at her," gasped Seth Roberts, his eyes almost popping out of his head with lust and desire.

"I'm looking man, I'm looking," moaned Josh Harding, his cock already throbbing insistently in his jeans. "Come on man, she's hot, let's both fuck her at once."

A quiver went through Marilyn's prone body. She shook her head feebly from side to side, trying to mouth an objection, but the words wouldn't come to her lips. She waited, silent, watching with wildly lustful eyes as the two youngsters began hurriedly to strip. Then when they were both standing completely naked, she had what must have been her last rational thought of the entire obscene ordeal, "Lock the door," she urged in a quivering voice.

The wanton woman had made a fast decision, they were there, she knew what they wanted, and she was prepared to give it to them, she might never have such an opportunity again the rest of her life and she couldn't turn it down.

"Come on baby, get undressed," Josh Harding said to her in an alarmingly mature voice.

"How are we going to fuck her at once," young Seth asked in a quavering voice.

Marilyn quickly stripped off her clothes as if she were hypnotized, nothing seemed quite real to her.

"Get down on the floor Mrs. Goodge," urged Josh.

Suddenly she glanced at her nephew Peter and she saw a disappointed look on his face, of course, he was upset he had been in the middle of sucking her pussy when the boys had walked in, she would have to make it up to him in some way, after the boys had gone she would make it up to him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.