Aunt Marilyn - Cover

Aunt Marilyn

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tricked into having sex with young men, she finds herself unable to stop.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"How nice of you to come and see me," Marilyn Goodge said a little nervously to her nephew Peter. She was still embarrassed from the sexual encounter she had witnessed with young Jenny Phillips and didn't know quite how to act around her attractive young nephew. It was almost as if she were seeing him for the first time, she had only thought of him as a little boy, but now, having seen him suck Jenny's nipples so expertly she was beginning to see him in another light.

"I brought you a little present too Auntie," Peter smiled, thinking lewdly of all the things he wanted to do to his aunt once he got her stoned and loosened up. He knew all about what a guy did to fuck, he had just never done it yet and he was anxious to try it.

"What do you have Peter," Marilyn asked curiously.

"A few brownies. They're from the Boy Scout bake sale. I thought you might like one with your tea."

"How thoughtful of you Peter, I'll put the kettle on."

Half an hour later, having consumed at least three brownies and drunk two cups of tea, Marilyn Goodge was relaxing in the living room of her own house.

"It really was nice of you to come and see me Peter, it's kind of like old times, isn't it."

"Yes Auntie," the young boy said quietly, "only there is something I wanted to talk to you about."

"Oh really Peter, what is it."

"Well... I don't know quite how to say it, but not having a mother has made things a bit difficult for me."

"Oh I know Peter, I know," the older woman said sympathetically, laying her hand on her young nephew's thigh in a motherly sort of way.

Marilyn wasn't quite sure what was happening to her but for the past few moments she had begun to feel sort of different, it was almost as if she had had a few drinks but not quite, it was a different sort of feeling, one that she couldn't quite identify. Suddenly however, she noticed how everything had taken on a kind of surreal quality, and young Peter was beginning to blur in her consciousness into pictures of her dead husband and then his father and then back to his boy-face again. I wonder what's going on with me, she puzzled. Then she shot her attention back to her nephew, he seemed to be staring at her intently as if he were expecting something from her.

Then she realized that he was waiting for her to say something.

"Oh, I'm sorry Peter, I don't know what came over me," the older woman confessed, running her hand over her brow in an effect to calm herself.

"What was it you wanted me to help you with?"

"Well I'm sort of embarrassed, but you know Auntie, I don't know anything about... well, you know... men and woman, sex and all that, how babies are born. I mean I don't know anything about it," the boy finished lamely.

Marilyn Goodge took a deep breath, she was a little shocked and embarrassed at her nephew's question but not as much as she thought she would be, after all she was only doing what his mother would have done if she had been there at that moment. What she didn't know, however, was how to put it in terms the boy could understand. She wasn't prepared though for his next remark.

"What I really want to know Auntie, is how men and women do it."

Marilyn Goodge gulped, she could hardly believe that her young nephew was asking her such an outlandish question, how on earth could she answer him!!!

"What I mean Auntie, is, what is the difference between boys and girls, you know, down there..." The young widow drew in her breath, "Well Peter," she said slowly, "the man has a penis and the woman has a vagina... that is an opening. Now in the act of sexual intercourse the male's penis is inserted into the female's vagina. The male ejaculates and if the female happens to be ovulating at the time and the sperm unites with one of the eggs, that will cause "Oh," the boy said looking very puzzled. "Then what is it when boys and girls play with each other, you know, play with a girl's tits and all that kind of stuff that the boys talk about at school."

"Peter, I really don't know how to answer you, this is very difficult for me."

"Well Auntie, what I really want to know is how do people fuck."

Marilyn Goodge was stunned, she could hardly believe her ears, was this her eleven year old nephew talking to her this way... it couldn't be... it just couldn't be. And, she still felt so strange, what was wrong with her, even Peter's face seemed to be coming in and out of focus.

Peter Goodge was elated, he knew that his aunt was stoned out of her gourd, even though she didn't know it, he could tell. He could see that he was really arousing her also, he could tell by the way her hands were fidgeting up and down her sweater. She seemed to have a far-away look on her face too, and her lips were moving almost as if she were talking to herself. He noticed now how her tongue began to dart nervously out of her mouth and to lap around her lips sensually. Suddenly the young boy knew that he had to be very daring, his aunt was in an altered state of consciousness and it was time for him to make his move. With a trembling hand, he reached up toward one of his aunt's swollen breasts.

Marilyn Goodge wasn't aware of her nephew's movement until his hand was actually in startling contact with her voluptuously molded mound... then she started so violently that Peter drew back his hand rapidly.

The young widow stared down in mute shock at her young nephew, she was stunned by his action and couldn't do anything but stare at him. She didn't know how to re-act... everything seemed so unreal to her!

"I'm sorry Auntie, I'm really sorry," the boy sobbed.

Marilyn was suddenly aware of the tiny tingling shivers of excitement that were beginning to course up and down her spine as she looked at her handsome young nephew. There was a fluttering in her stomach and a pounding in her heart and her breath was coming in short rasps. She knew that she should have been angry and shocked at her eleven year old nephew's outrageous behavior and yet she couldn't help but admit to herself that she wasn't!

She was well aware that the young boy was profoundly upset at his action however, and she reached out her hand and gently touched his face, his hands running through his hair. "Peter dear, what on earth is wrong with you, you've never done anything like this before."

Then almost as if it were someone else and not herself that was acting, the beautiful widow drew her young nephew close to her, flicking her tongue out to moisten her voluptuous lips.

Peter Goodge was amazed, his aunt was looking at him so seductively this moment, an entire change had come over her. It was almost as if his touch had awoken something deep inside her... it looked to him almost as if she were going to kiss him, or something!

With a soft moan, Marilyn turned the nervously trembling boy's face up toward hers. She caught just a glimpse of the surprise in his eyes before she covered his lips with her own mouth, breathing softly into his and parting her own lips wide to thrust her tongue in between his teeth.

Peter stiffened in shock as his aunt kissed him light on the lips. He could feel her full breasts, pressed hard against his chest and she was breathing heavily, her body trembling. His aunt wasn't kissing him in a motherly way, though, this was a woman's kiss he was getting he realized as she sucked on his tongue.

Another soft tremor of excitement coursed through Marilyn's wanton body as she felt her nephew's hands move cautiously back up to touch her waist, then trailed slowly up her sides beneath her arms, lightly brushing the heaving swells of her breasts. She could feel the electric excitement exuding from Peter's trembling body, and she knew what she was doing was insane. She was leading him on, and Peter's response to her embrace could only be sexual arousal. But she couldn't stop. Her breasts were bursting with all the love and emotion that welled up in them for her beautiful young nephew and her flesh quivered with her own forbidden craving. She knew that she was doing something very dangerous, but somehow she couldn't stop herself.

Another distant puff rising in her throat, Marilyn removed her lips from Peter's, snuggling her face against his cheek and blowing softly into his ear. Now she didn't resist as one of Peter's hands slipped between their bodies to eagerly cup and massage the ripely rounded firmness of her breasts, hardly protected by her flimsy blouse.

"Auntie, please show me... will you show me how to do it?"

Marilyn could hardly believe her ears. Yet now the blunt request, which ordinarily would have shocked and angered her, prompted a much different reaction. Her lust and her compassion for her nephew were becoming confused and it was difficult for her to separate one from the other.

"Auntie, please, please will you do it with me?"

"Oh no, Peter, I can't... I can't... the older woman whispered into her young nephew's ear, "I just can't."

Marilyn was hardly aware as Peter took one of her hands and pulled it gently downward. Only when it was placed right down on the lewdly throbbing erection that tented the crotch of his pants did she realize what he was doing. Then another shock coursed through her loins as Peter's other hand dropped from her breasts to seize the hem and her skirt and begin to work it slowly up to reveal her soft-skinned thighs and the nearly transparent bikini panties, winch hardly protected her already obscenely moistening pussy.

Peter was so excited he could hardly stand it. He could hardly believe that this was happening with his aunt but he couldn't think about anything at this moment but playing with her gorgeous breasts, and having her hand resting on the pulsating hardness of his penis, and the sheer thrill of pulling her dress up and revealing her tantalizingly rounded thighs and buttocks was almost more than he could bear. His cock was so hard he thought it was going to burst out of his pants, and if he didn't get to fuck his aunt pretty soon, he thought he would go out of his mind.

Marilyn gathered all her strength together now and pulled back from her young nephew. She stared down at her own body, completely exposed from the waist down except for the thinly revealing panties that didn't even conceal the soft black hair of her pussy nestled so invitingly between her thighs.

Then her eyes rested on her nephew's bulging pants, his lewdly aroused cock causing her to suck in her breath sharply. It didn't seem quite real though, nothing seemed quite real.

"Please Auntie, you've got to do it to me, I want it so badly, I can hardly stand it."

Marilyn watched her nephew in desperation. She knew he was right, for it had been she who had begun this! How could she leave him hanging this way... how could she... it would probably harm him for life!

"Promise you'll never tell anyone Peter," urged Marilyn.

"I promise," the young boy said excitedly.

"I can't make love to you though, Peter, I just can't."

"B-but..." "It's just that I feel badly leaving you hanging this way, really I do."

Marilyn slid her own hand slowly down her body, brushing at the bunched up skirt around her waist, she tried to smooth it down but she didn't quite manage it. She knew what she was about to do was sheer madness and yet she couldn't stop herself... she couldn't leave her young nephew in this state.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.