Captive Family - Cover

Captive Family

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Taken hostage they're forced into something they've never done before.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

"Ooooooh, Bobby! You're so nice and hard again, baby!", sighed Cathy, reaching for his cock. "... so long and thick and hard. Mmmmmmm, I think it needs a little more motherly love, don't you, son?"

"You bet!" said Bobby, eager for more hot sex with his beautiful mother. "Where do you want this thing, up your cunt or down your throat, Mom?"

Cathy looked up at her horny young son with eyes that made the boy's bloated cock twitch involuntarily in her busy fingers.

"Mmmmmmmm, why can't we try both, baby?" Cathy grinned suggestively. "You can fuck me for a while, and when you're about to cum, I'll suck you off the rest of the way with my mouth. How does that sound?"

Bobby nodded his head vigourously, excited by his mother's wanton proposal.

"Wild, Mom!"

"Uuuuhh, yeah, honey! I bet your prick is really delicious, after it's been up my cunt," she purred. "Cunt-cum is yummy... especially on a nice big, hard cock!"

Cathy spread her legs as her son scrambled quickly between her long, slender thighs. His cock jutted out from his crotch like a large steel spike, swaying rigidly from side to side as he got into position on top of her. He braced the weight of his torso on outstretched arms, and without any preliminaries whatsoever, he plunged his mighty organ into his mother's gaping cuntslit with one powerful stroke. Cathy gave out a satisfied groan of pleasure at the sudden, deep penetration and dropped her eyes down to watch Bobby's oversized boy-cock enter her cum-drenched cunt one more time.

"Ungghh! Oh, Jesus!", she gasped, hunching up to meet his savage thrusts. Bobby reamed his mother's upthrust cunt with hard vicious strokes, strokes that knocked the very breath from her body as his huge cock tore into her juicy, red quim. But Cathy didn't care, she loved his impatient, adolescent roughness, and she knew that no matter how many times her virile young son fucked her tonight, she would want more. She knew also that no matter now times he came tonight, at his age Bobby would recover quickly. Her handsome, horny teenaged son would be able to give her all the hot, hard fucking she could ever want.

"Unhh! Uuunnh! Uhhhh! Oh, Bobby, love your prick... love your big, fat, gorgeous, young prick, baby!"

It was the middle of the next morning, and Cathy was still naked. Bright sunlight streamed into the room through half-closed blinds, illuminating her nude torso in bands of light and dark as she rocked back and forth on the bed. She was on hands and knees, with the now familiar length of her son's prick jammed up her cunt from the rear. Bobby had his mother firmly by the hips, and was pumping his cock into her hairy pussy with the strength of a young bull. Last night they had fucked and sucked each other until exhaustion overtook them, and in the early hours of the morning, after a particularly long, slow sensuous fuck, mother and son finally collapsed in a tangled heap of arms and legs on the bed.

In the morning, Bobby had woken pleasantly to find his mother's mouth around his cock. She sucked him greedily until he depositing a load of hot, creamy sperm down her throat. Cathy had gulped it all down, sucking her son dry. Bobby instantly returned the favour, licking and sucking his writhing mother to a series of incredible orgasms as he breakfasted hungrily on her juicy pussyslit. Then, with his young cock at full strength again, Bobby had turned his mother onto her stomach, raised her ass in the air and jammed his cock deep into her cunt, fucking her doggie style. They were right in the middle of a satisfying soul-fuck when a sudden knock sounded at the door.

"Ah, Shit!", cursed Bobby pulling his cock reluctantly out of his mother's steamy tightness. "Who the fuck is that?"

"You'd better answer it, Bobby," whispered Cathy, jumping quickly underneath the covers. "... or they might get suspicious."

The knock sounded again, louder this time. Bobby quickly pulled on some clothes, ignoring the obvious bulge his still-hard cock created in his tight shorts. He went to the window and peeked carefully through the blinds. As he did so, there was the rattle of a key in the lock.

"Shit, Mom! It looks like a maid!", whispered Bobby. "... and she's using a pass key!"

Before either of them could react, the door opened and the girl entered. She was about fourteen or fifteen, long blonde hair, blue eyes, and very, very cute. Bobby's eyes automatically travelled down over her body. For some reason, the girl looked too young to be dressed in the short, tight maid's uniform she was wearing. She carried a pile of fresh linen in one hand and a newspaper in the other, and gasped with alarm when she saw that the room she had thought empty, was in fact occupied.

"Ahhh... Ohh! I... I'm sorry," stammered the girl, staring at Bobby. The boy's bare chest and the bulge in his crotch didn't make it any easier for the startled girl. "I thought this room was empty. I... ummm... really am terribly sorry."

Then she saw Cathy, and a strange look came into her eyes. She looked down at the newspaper she was carrying and then quickly back at Cathy, a look of fear growing rapidly on her pretty young face. Bobby took the paper from the girl's trembling hands and looked at the front page recognizing the picture of his mother immediately. Above it the headlines read 'DARING ESCAPE FROM STATE WOMEN'S PRISON! FEMALE ESCAPEE AT LARGE!'. The girl tried to run but Bobby was too quick for her.

"Where do you think you're going, sweetheart?", he growled, grabbing her by the arm. The girl tried to scream but Bobby put a hand over her mouth and dragged her away from the door, kicking it shut behind him. Bobby held the wriggling girl close to him, his hand firmly clamped over her mouth.

"Jesus, Mom!", he breathed. "What the fuck are we gonna do now! This little cunt recognized your picture!"

He threw the paper on the bed and grabbed the girl around the waist, trying to keep her still. Her firm, rounded young ass pressed into Bobby's hard crotch, and despite the desperate situation, his cock lurched to attention once more. The girl felt it press into her ass through their clothes and stopped squirming immediately, too frightened to move.

"Don't panic!", hissed Cathy, tossing off the bedclothes.

The girl's eyes followed Cathy's naked body across the room, with more than a passing interest, but neither of the two fugitives noticed.

Cathy pulled on her panties and skirt and put on a clean blouse from her bag. She snatched the room key from the side table and headed towards the door.

"Tie her up and gag her good!", she said, hoarsely. "I'm gonna find us some new transport"

"Why?"

"This is why, honey!"

Cathy showed her son the front page again, pointing to the description of a car seen near the prison road. Bobby cursed loudly as he read the license plate number.

"Fuck! What are we gonna do, Mom!"

"Just do like I told you, son!", said his mother. "Tie this little minx up and gag her so she can't make a sound, okay?"

"Okay, Mom! What are you gonna do?"

"Like I said, baby, I'm gonna look for some inconspicuous transport out of here. You just make sure that little miss nosey- parker here doesn't get away. Tie her up in the bathroom in case somebody comes looking for her. I don't know how long it'll take to find something that the cops won't look twice at."

"Be careful!", said Bobby, as his mother touched her lips to his.

The strangely sensuous kiss was not lost on the maid, who was close enough to notice the woman's tongue flick momentarily into her son's mouth. But the frightened girl had little time to contemplate the meaning of the exchange before Bobby dragged her off into the small bathroom.

He found some cellophane tape and gagged her mouth with it, using the cord from a bathrobe to tie the girl's hands behind her back. She cowered in the corner of the shower stall, a look of fear on her pretty young face.

"Don't worry, gorgeous, I ain't gonna hurt ya," smiled Bobby, his eyes taking in the young girl's voluptuous figure. Her tits were small and conical, but with her hands tied behind her back, the hard little mounds thrust out provocatively against the thin fabric of her blouse.

"Jesus Christ!", breathed Bobby, letting his eyes wander down over the girl's luscious young body. Her skirt was hiked up almost to her waist, giving him a good view of her plump, panty-encased little crotch. He licked his lips and stared at her lithe, sexy young body with mounting desire.

"Ummm... mmmm! Baby, I'd never forgive myself if I passed up a chance like this!", murmured Bobby. He stepped into the shower recess, his tall, muscular young body towering over the crouching girl. To Bobby, it was all quite straightforward. This gorgeous young thing had interrupted while he was fucking his mother, leaving him with a need that was completely unsatisfied. And now, with her long, slim legs and soft, pointed tits, she herself had become the sole object of his unfulfilled lust. Bobby pulled the cringing little girl to her feet, letting his hands roam over her helpless body. He squeezed her tits and stroked her tight little ass through her panties, enjoying the sensuous heat radiating from her firm young body.

He soon tired of this and unbuttoned the top of her uniform, pulling the girl's tiny lace bra up over her budding breasts. She had nice, hard little tits. Nowhere near as big as his mother's, but much firmer... a perfect mouthful. The girl squirmed away from his touch, but not as rapidly as Bobby had expected. He caressed her nipples and kissed her neck, pleasantly surprised at the moan of pleasure that escaped her gagged lips.

"Mmmmm, you like that, don't you, baby?", he whispered into the girl's ear. She smelled fantastically of soap and perfume and hair shampoo, a clean, wholesome, little-girl smell that made Bobby's cock twitch with fucklust. She nodded her head and murmured something that he couldn't understand, so Bobby dropped a hand between her skinny little legs and felt for her cunt.

The girl made no attempt to stop him, and if Bobby hadn't known better he would have sworn the little slut even opened her legs a little to admit his hand. Her little cuntmound was hot and hard, and throbbed sexily against his open palm. He felt moisture on his fingers and probed deeper, rubbing the girl's hot, wet cuntslit through the sheer, silky fabric of her panties.

"Mmmmmmmmfffhhhh! Ummmmmmm! Mmuuuuuhhhhhhggghhh!"

Bobby looked into her deep blue eyes and saw a hunger almost as intense as his own. He took off his shorts and stood naked before her, his hard cock throbbing powerfully out from his crotch. The look in on her face when his huge prick sprang into view told Bobby all he needed to know.

He took the gag from her mouth and covered her mouth with his, kissing the gasping little girl passionately. As he had suspected, she returned his kiss avidly, sucking his tongue into her hot little mouth just as he sucked hers. His cock pressed into her cunt, separated only by the rapidly moistening crotch of the young girl's panties. He felt her squirm up against him, rubbing her sexy little body against his hard, muscular chest. When the tip of Bobby's cock nudged her panty- covered cuntslit, the hot little girl pulled her lips from his and gasped breathlessly into his open mouth.

"Mmmmmmm, take them off! Ooooooh, please, take my panties off!"

Bobby dropped to his knees in front of the bound girl and curled his fingertips under the waistband of her tight little panties. As he dragged the flimsy garment down over her slender thighs, he noticed with surprise that the crotch of her panties was completely soaked.

He threw her saturated panties into the corner and stared for a moment at the girl's naked cunt. It was almost hairless, only a few small strands of light pubic hair were visible on the surprisingly large and juicy lips of her pouting cuntslit. Bobby groaned at the gorgeous sight, his cock throbbing wildly with eager fucklust.

"Shit, how old are you, kid?", he gasped.

"Thirteen", the girl murmured, staring down at Bobby through lust-glazed eyes. "... but I'm old enough to fuck."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.